1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The senses ....

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Sue-UK, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

DSCF5208.JPG My CT bath .... thought I'd take a pic whilst the trees still have fruit and leaves ...:)

Attached Files:

Alex97232 likes this.
  2. caroline

caroline New Member

very nice Sue .... seems like a lovely retreat...

3. caroline

caroline New Member

I didn't realise until you mentioned it the other day ..... I do the "wow" thing all the time.......

nonchalant likes this.
  4. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Not sure where I'm going with this ....but was listening to a talk which touched on the placebo effect and the nocebo effect, and am thinking about it in terms of electron gain and loss .....

Alex97232 and nonchalant like this.
  5. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Your body knows when you have eaten enough, though that food has yet to be processed into electrons for the mitochondria. Your body runs on info from the senses, and I suppose also mental expectations. If you take something that is supposed to give you the energy to fix some problem, then perhaps the body might go ahead and allocate energy for that purpose. But then it might be at the expense of some other system.

6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I was thinking that if the placebo effect results in an endocrine secretion loaded with electrons .....it exists virtually, the senses are how we perceive electrons, so we can see the pill, hear reassuring recommendations, taste the placebo medicine etc .....maybe the mental expectation collapses the waveform and brings the available electrons into our reality .....or boosts self repair ......It might partly account for placebo results in clinical trials ... And maybe nocebo results in an endocrine secretion that leaks electrons ....

Or maybe I just need a lie down:eek: celebrating the birth of a granddaughter today :D :cool:

7. caroline

caroline New Member

congratulations .... how exciting for all of you!
    Mom and Bub doing well? do we get a pic????

8. Jude

Jude Gold

Congratulations..............lucky you:)

9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Oh, that sounds much more quantum, Sue!
    Congratulations on the new grandchild!

10. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Question for you, Sense-sational Sue! Put the baby down. If we smelled a banana on the winter equinox, would that be a mismatch? Would our brain/mitochondria be confused? Ok, that might be splitting hairs, but quantumly speaking, a half a hair is quite a bit...

11. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

:D

How about: It is a mismatch. It is not a mismatch. Both possibilities exist. Our brain/mitochondria might be confused until we attach meaning to the event (such as this is unusual at this time of year and I won't eat it). If I eat the banana without paying attention/attaching meaning, I automatically create a mismatch. If I pay attention, as the observer, I can influence the result ..... It doesn't mean that I can eat the banana thinking I can get away with it because of the waveform I have collapsed ...... Because the environment (mother nature) is still acting on me .....But I can quantumly influence (co-create?) the experience ..... :D

Alex97232 likes this.
  12. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

From the tensegrity 4 thread
    Gravity ......inverted yoga poses in the cold before sleep? :D

Alex97232 likes this.
  13. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

On another sensory note .... My granddaughter was born by elective c section ...... So didn't experience the normal sensory stimulus or sample the flora .....

14. Jude

Jude Gold

Emotional intelligence?

15. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Electrons in motion thought-fully .......?

Alex97232 and Jude like this.
  16. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Still thinking of gravity, because I'm getting stronger without exercising, have much more stamina ......I've read that in space that without sensing the magnetic field and gravity properly, muscles atrophy, and we would lose slow twitch endurance fibres used for heavy labour (more mitochondria) first over the fast twitch fibres. So chronically over time, not sensing the magnetic field and gravity properly on earth would result in the same....?

I've been CTing, but I don't think I've gone cold enough, or for long enough to get the improvements ..... So is the gravity sensing of the inner ear linking particularly to the pressure sensing of the feet on the earth also a stimulant of irisin (......reflexology on the space station :D?)...... I'm wondering how much influence grounding (without necessarily exercising) has on my muscle metabolism...... Can feel a change in spec for my CT coming on .....:D

Alex97232 likes this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

My senses are back. 6 out of the last 7 days on call........I just awoke from 18 hours of sleep. Now bouncing around listening to The Offspring : Gone Away.

Now to hydrate............got to have my hydrogen network tuned up

18. Inger

Inger Silver

Yay :)

Hope likes this.
  19. caroline

caroline New Member

I worry about you being on call for so many hours ...I could come and give you a hug.... but now I am afraid to fly!

I would guess ...there will be lots of fun this weekend! :D

we will need pics of course ...

20. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I think I'm regaining leptin sensitivity .....:D

I remember years ago watching a program where the researchers made a healthy, normal weight male put on extra fat, (he had never been on a diet before either), and then tried to find out why he went back to his normal weight without diet or exercise. There was no increase in metabolic rate etc. They finally decided it was fidgeting .... his NEAT naturally increased ......I've always felt that for someone who lacks energy, or is unable to tap into the energy, trying to force NEAT on themselves is likely to be difficult ..... But if naturally occurring NEAT is a sign of leptin sensitivity, I'm getting there, thanks to sensory CT :cool:

Alex97232 and caroline like this.