1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The relationship thread......nurturing caring and love

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 26, 2019.

1. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Relationships and Mountains....

While in life/relationships we find ourselves sometimes at the top of the mountain and other times at the bottom. For me the the bottom creates an opportunity to enjoy the best part.... Another amazing and invigorating climb back up to the top. There isn’t much room for stress when you are focused on the climb. Life would be boring and stagnant if we never experienced gravity....it creates opportunity and choice of another Climb and Jump!

Climb and Jump with your circle... this creates purpose, passion and love! And it’s just a hell of a lot more fun to live life free... So dance freely at the top or the bottom of that mountain... there are no rules!

upload_2019-8-23_14-33-5.jpeg

2. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

Who controls our perceptions? Who really is in charge? Does the singular wave appearing, disappearing and then reappearing in the ocean control the ocean?

Phosphene and Sean Waters like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If you are asking this you are in deep already.......

Phosphene and Sean Waters like this.
  4. kris90

kris90 New Member

When our spouse continues to make poor choices in their lighting and EMF environment, can it directly impact our own Vitamin A/Melanopsin bond when we are around them? Could it be the cause of poor sleep when we sleep beside them despite our efforts to mitigate our own environment?

I'm 99.9% sure I know the answer, I just feel like I need some reassurance because it's obviously a tough pill to swallow...

5. Inger

Inger Silver

Kris,
    do you mean because their choices directly affect us (like putting lights on when you are in the room or keeping cellphone on/by bedside etc)
    or did you mean because they are not in a healthy state because of their poor personal choices, their energy will affect us, even if the keep lights off, cellphone off etc.?

6. kris90

kris90 New Member

This.

7. Inger

Inger Silver

ok..
    I have not even thought about that much.....

My last partner left me, he first did all that good stuff with me. No lights on etc... but it was just a game. To get me I guess.
    As he saw how serious I was with everything it became too inconvenient for him. I guess (because our relationship on an intimate level was getting deeper and better in fact as time went on). And I never give up what I have seen and felt as truth for any relationship. Which I guess he thought I will.
    He just was not willing or ready to go deep. So he left. I guess that is what happen. I have now learned a ton through all that happened, about me! The more we heal the more we are able to NOT attract unhealthy partners I guess ;)
    If in a relationship, and one of both starts to grow, the other might grow too. If no willingness to do grow, I guess the relationship will fall apart... that person will leave you... or you leave them.

I guess everything is about.... honesty. How real/authentic are you truly?

8. kris90

kris90 New Member

Great insights!

What's difficult is when your partner goes from 90% skin-in-the-game to a complete 180, especially when you have witnessed their potential firsthand... Just couldn't continue on the path I guess, and for me, I'm all in. Nothing can get in my way. I saw what life was like for me down that path and no matter who accompanies me, I refuse to go there.

9. Inger

Inger Silver

Kris, I can relate a little bit. Because my partner did that in some way too. He even said he wanted to make a company with me who helped people with nnEMF and making their homes healthier to live in! This was his idea too. He thought about what we could do with all the oysters shells that was left over after my oyster feasts... if we could grind it, make a cream or peeling of sort and sell etc..lol He bought a new corded phone for me in his home, he sold his house so we could move to a better place etc etc... sooo many things he did. Then left (coming back to me and leave again several times).
    Yes.
    This sounds so unreal.
    But guess what I think Kris? If someone is not all in with their heart, it is not going to last. No one that is authentically looking for the truth and growing, will leave what is good again. It must have been superficial?
    Maybe that person had not tasted the joy of it yet. Or it had not even suffered really before, not enough to want a change. Or just was numb in some way... and continued to numb itself.
    Honestly, growth can be/is pretty darn painful too... at times! But it is so so much worth it all!

10. Inger

Inger Silver

You do have to be ready to lose everything though, your friends and family too. Maybe this is what is too painful for some. They cant see themselves losing their friends.
    Because you will be a weirdo to others - living so differently. I do not mind though.. I do not need friends. I can have so much fun by my own. And I do not feel isolated either. I meet so many people at work etc.
    :)

11. kris90

kris90 New Member

Wow thanks for sharing! Crazy to think people can seem to be "all-in" and then just like nothing, throw it all away and go the other direction!

I think you nailed it with the bold. She has never really faced any real health struggles and has always had better resilience then me. Unfortunately, I was a gamer from age 11, and continued that lifestyle for just over a decade, and it destroyed me. Since I have turned things around, I noticed I have to be very strict with my own environment in order to remain optimal.

I do believe people must hit rock bottom before this all really CLICKS. But I can't afford to keep up with her because of the past damage I did to myself. I have to protect the integrity of my mitochondria.

12. kris90

kris90 New Member

Yep!! I've already accepted this with my friends, co-workers and even extended family. The hardest though will be with my spouse and kids.

13. Inger

Inger Silver

It is freaking hard.
    For me it felt like dying of sort. Like I lost everything.
    But I did´nt, I found something else through that pain.
    Now I believe, whatever it is, we need to be authentic. It is always worth it.

I cant afford to play around with my health either. I want to feel good... I want to feel joy, no way am I going back to how I felt before I started this journey.

I also work a ton in the spring, summer and fall, and sometimes pretty late... so I need to be able to heal when I am off work. At home, in nature.
    I now love the feeling to be able to support myself and not be dependent on anyone, it is really worth the pain. And I work very little all winter so I go cold dark and boring then. Which I really love too :) :) But all this I need to do for my health, which is really weird for others I know...they cant understand ;)
    What to do :)

14. kris90

kris90 New Member

That is great @Inger! Your self-love and self-reliance is truly inspiring! I feel like I'm slowly getting there. I do love spending time with myself, it's the only way to feel my best!

I also love my dark, cold boring winters and am spending a ton of time doing early AM CT now that we are losing light rapidly! I am ready for winter, and already feel the program changing! eNOS is beginning to run the show :)

Phosphene, Sean Waters and Inger like this.
  15. It has cost me a massive relationship, my longest, at 2 years... involved living together, moving out into a new place (alone), losing an entire friendship group in London, isolation for months... still miss her at times now, and part of me yearns to apologise for the hell I put her through with my demands due to severe EHS in London...... I even fucked off to mexico for 2 months with a "dont know when il be back" and she stayed with me, but more out of fear/ lack of will than actually "love", she never forgave me.

Inger what you say is so deep and important to us all here....... I think, what you describing, is that you have faced your fears and your darkest reality, and you've smiled, and opened your arms to it.

Pain from any level... the cold tub shock, the isolation and loneliness, the "weirdo" remarks, the lack of understanding from close friends, family and peers... to plain old symptomatic pain, when you do everything right but you still hurt.

Ultimately, I think we Master our Reality when we stop fearing discomfort and pain.

But, I don't think we should tolerate being lonely, or isolated, or hurt. That is not what Embracing Discomfort is. That is giving in to it... I think you should embrace it, learn it, be ok with it, and fight for the best reality you can..... that might mean, leaving your comfort zone and going searching for someone who will give you the Resonance you deserve.

I know you've seen my journal. But I've met someone who, for her birthday, I've just sent her the 4th phase of water and health & light to read.... she's also coming to Mexico this December.

We are trialling a long distance thing. There is massive connection there, on all levels. But, I'm also ok with the fact she might not want in on any of this. That's alright.

But, the Circle of Six is the 2nd biggest biohack for our lives. You guys, like me, don't have much of #1 either up in Canada and Germany.......

With no ties, I don't see what is stopping either of you from meeting me and my new Girl in Playa DC in December?

That would tick #1 and #2, and who knows you might end up meeting people, romantically, who Do Value how you think.

16. kris90

kris90 New Member

Wow that was epic @Sean Waters! I definitely plan to come to Mexico this year! Are you referring to the Member's event? What are the dates? Right now it's not financially feasible for me, but I have very high incentive to earn some extra cash, so I have it in my head it's happening!

17. The member event prices a lot of people out. I think those that pay want the premium time with Jack - possibly if they are really in a dire situation, or want to bring family, or whatever.

I'm gonna look to get passes, if possible, for as much as I can afford to do...

But, there are a lot of people coming together this year. I think the event last year had nearly 100. Add to that, all those living there now, and those doing holidays this winter.... there are massive number of people to entangle with.

Jack is some kind of matchmaker too... fucking loves making people get with each other, all the way to getting people married... so you never know what is gonna happen with him around.

He's like a giant Tyrosine Hydroxylase Enzyme.

MITpowered26 and kris90 like this.
  18. Inger

Inger Silver

Wow Sean you have been through a lot lately!
    I am not feeling lonely one bit though. In fact right now I enjoy being with me.-.. really really much! It is only 10 months since my ex left me the last time and for good, and I am telling myself it is just okay to be single for a while, I have some stuff to heal on a deep level. I am just not in a rush to date again, I am not dating at all since the break up. I have a feeling if I start to date too soon I will end up with some similar kind of man again! I need to heal this little girl inside me first :) And she is healing so great now! So peacefully :) :)

That said I would really like to come to Mexico for Christmas but I do not know yet if I can. Depends on how much I get saved up until end of october.. and what else I have to do this winter. But truth is I have almost 5 months for me if I want :) :) Restaurant is closed in the winter and I have saved up enough money to not have to work much at all during the break. I just love to go cold dark and boring... :)

KrusinWitchie, 5G Canary and kris90 like this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Jason, will it be Inger or Jason who comes to Mexico or both?

The circle of 6 creation is not about telling the truth but making the truth felt. It is sculpting wisdom into the hearts of your tribe.

The new series on relationships has hit tonight......Overwhelmed by life's complexity? Realize that our alphabet consists of only 26 letters, calculations are based on a set of 10 numbers, all variations in music are based on 7 musical notes, our DNA can be dissected into 4 letters and space on the Planck scale is probably made solely out of binary code and your life is completed by your soulmate. You better make sure that person can pack your parachute. Will you settle or separate?

We must discard the superfluous, reveal what is unseen. The living flesh at the core of the stone... expose it using our thoughts.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/29873363