1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The relationship thread......nurturing caring and love

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 26, 2019.

1. kris90

kris90 New Member

Congrats and thanks for sharing these resonating words!

Sean Waters likes this.
  2. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Thank you all.

Yes. I really loved the words. I was reading a book (yes a real book made of paper. Lol) called core awareness (exercise type book).

kris90 likes this.
  3. Anne V

Anne V Silver

Congratulations

4. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

Been thinking a lot about relationships. The hardest part of moving (NC to FL) has been regarding relationships, not the actual logistics of moving or anything like that. In this process my husband and I have wrestled so much and came out stronger. He proclaims our reason for moving is for more sunshine and shares what he has learned about it freely. One of my friendships that has often been a struggle healed and solidified into a beautiful picture of true advocacy and love. In others, words that were never said because our status was taken for granted had a platform to be proclaimed in fierce love. And still other relationships struggle... for a myriad of reasons and there's grief. The true heartache of moving is in losing someone and realizing that even if you stayed, you would've lost them anyway. It's realizing that you really lost them a long time ago.

I have a deep deep appreciation for the ones who have chosen to truly love me.

FB_IMG_1509045755807.jpg

drezy likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think breakups are directly linked to changes in solar redox of couples........

6. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

This includes breaking of friendship's too.... doesn't it?

Cindy Domitrovits likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yep...........

That circle of six makes it appearance in the new patreon blog today Sean.

8. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

9. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

I was just telling one of my friends about the circle of six because she got in. :)

10. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

We all have narcissistic behaviors. It began the day you took your first earthly breath and wanted food. It is when this, required for survival, self centered trait becomes a dominant coping mechanism to someones personality due to unresolved trauma that it can become a problem for the person to interact with others. It is also human behavior so it it is NEVER consistent since we are creating as we live moment by moment. Patterns are what reveal the most about a personality. Patterns can be changed by self awareness. Self awareness comes when we go out of our comfort zone and get challenged. So it is really a full circle we live and grow in, winding back to the beginning, seeing how far we have come and then off on another journey, which is why Dr Kruse recommends a Circle of 6 I think.

caroline and kris90 like this.
  11. kris90

kris90 New Member

I believe every internal feeling we get whether it be love, hate, sadness, anger or happiness is 100% our own reaction to the environment. We cannot rely on anyone to bring us happiness just as we cannot blame anyone for our own unhappiness.

If someone says something and it upsets you, they DID NOT upset you. You REACTED to their words/stimulus in a negative way. This is why I realised since I was a child, I rarely gave a shat what people thought of me. Even if a loved one said harsh words about me to my face, I would likely not get emotional or hurt over it, because of my redox and my awareness that ONLY I create my own happiness or sadness. Being alone in nature is the best thing we can do for ourselves and even our loved ones. We came into this world as individuals and we will leave the same way. You are responsible for ONLY your OWN life. No one elses. Even your children. You gave them the gift of life, but it's up to them what they do with it. We must let go of EVERYTHING outside of our own control. Focus on your own life. Become self-reliant.

12. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

That was probably the best blog I've read in a long time........

https://www.patreon.com/posts/relationship-rx-29325438

A healing Black Swan doesn't fancy the colors of the face, they are always attracted to colors of the mind when they choose their next step.

So if you entangle with your new friends or new partner, and you meet/ entangle when you are all in the Sun and in high Redox........ this can set you up for a rapid Aromaticity/ Attraction Force if you are on the same frequency of Attraction..........

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'm glad you liked it........

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

so, so much to think about in this new blog.........

Cindy Domitrovits likes this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...ring-caring-and-love.23870/page-2#post-273472

Temporary variation of Orbital Angular Momentum (that varies in time).
    OAM
    Love and art all begin with an unusual property of light called orbital angular momentum. The frequency of light contains its POWER density, but OAM controls how much information is in the photon. Good artwork and good love tend to contain more OAM then power density in nature. https://www.youtube.com/embed/olN73MjQXP8

upload_2019-8-22_9-43-27.png

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    amanda elmgren likes this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Stop waiting. Feel everything. Love achingly. Give impeccably. Let go. Get to your ledge and jump without wings.........be confident in yourself that on your way down you'll build your wings to fly again. Share your wisdom but don't give it away to lazy people. They identify themselves by having impotent goals that don't even inspire themselves.

They should never be in your circle of six. They ruin aromaticity.

17. kris90

kris90 New Member

The hardest feeling is drifting away from something that used to be so strong. Having met in the right environment and having a natural connection by seeing the person in REAL (out in nature) but now traveling individually on separate paths. It's hard to know if things can still work. It's a stress holding on, but there is that little bit of hope... Deciding whether or not that stress is worth it long term is the biggest challenge IME.

LieselK likes this.
  18. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

I guess I you can't really hold on, but only reach out. Advance and retreat. Advance and retreat. In another thread today you mentioned stress and there are different types of stress. We are meant to handle them all, but in varying amounts. We have to be mindful that each person has different stresses coming at them and we can't mitigate it for them. We have to have faith that they will overcome and reach out too. And we also know that maybe they won't. It's the absolute hardest part of advocating for someone. Not to control, but empower and give space. Grieve when it's time to and rest in knowing that the present moment is not forever.

kris90 likes this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You control the real estate in your circle and your life........it is not lip service. It is a very real redox issue.

20. kris90

kris90 New Member

I appreciate your response! I think that's where I'm struggling. I feel like I can let go and reach out by terminating the relationship. It feels like that will give me a sense of freedom and I can continue to provide support and guidance at a distance, because as of right now, I'm finding it difficult to do so while still invested in the relationship. But maybe I simply need to work on having the ability to give time and space while still being committed? I am trying to spend a good amount of time alone, because its the best way for me to protect my dopamine status.

I wrote some of my insights to Jack's recent blog in my Optimal Journal here: https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/optimal-is-a-choice-kris-journal.19460/page-12

Denise0918 likes this.