1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The relationship thread......nurturing caring and love

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Anne V

Anne V Gold

personality disorder, by most people

Sean Waters and Alex97232 like this.
  2. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

I think it is a personality disorder, too. As far as what America thinks it is, I can’t say. I can say for the family court system in the US that claiming someone suffers from NPD, narcissistic personality disorder, is unlikely to be successful in whatever it is you’re trying to prove against that person in court. It is more likely to be successful by bringing to the courts attention the actions and behaviors that only you suspect is caused by their NPD. Talk about a thread being usurped by nonsense ...

A home with personality disordered parents is chaotic for the family, regardless of how neat or unkempt the home is. Some adapt better than others to chaos :alien:

Alex97232 and caroline like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why your perception of narcissism is useless........
    [​IMG]

The man doesn't know that there is a snake underneath.
    The woman doesn't know that there is a stone crushing the man.
    The woman thinks: “I am going to fall! and I can't climb because the snake is going to bite me! Why can't the man use a little more strength and pull me up!"
    The man thinks: “I am in so much pain! Yet I'm still pulling you as much as I can! why don't you try and climb a little harder?!" The moral is: You can't see the pressure the other person is under, and the other person can't see the pain that you're in.
    This is life, no matter whether it's with work, family, feelings or friends we should try to understand each other. MAKE YOUR PERCEPTION SEE ANOTHER'S REALITY. MANY THINK THEY KNOW THE WHOLE STORY BUT RARELY DO.
    Learn to think differently, perhaps more clearly and communicate better by learning to listen better.
    A little thought and patience go a long way.

FYI: This works the same way in texting people when they are working in surgery too in America or France.

Sean Waters, Inger, Anne V and 4 others like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sean Waters, drezy, JanSz and 5 others like this.
  5. Anne V

Anne V Gold

6. Inger

Inger Silver

:love:

Sean Waters likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Life and love always comes in WAVES.........waves of light and the narcissist type often sees it before the other person..........

Can you be called a narcissist if you have empathy for the other person?

No. Others will label you a narcissist because they hate that you won't let them continue to be controlled by their bullshit behaviors and choices.

I say fuck that.

Take control of your life and your happiness. If that means you need to piss off those you love so be it.

It is your fucking life and you are the CEO of it...........ACT LIKE IT.

Do not worry about all the girls out there just the ones around you now. Consider them waves as a surfer does. The surfer does not think about the sea and waves everywhere when he is in the ocean.
    The breaking of a wave cannot explain the whole sea..........to the surfer on the board in the sun. Only the wave in front of him matters.

The three components of happiness are something to do, someone to love, and something to look forward to. Think about it. If we have useful work, sustaining relationships, and the promise of pleasure, it is hard to be unhappy in life. I use the term “work” to encompass any activity, paid or unpaid, that gives us a feeling of personal significance. My passion bursts from this website and not my day job. I enjoy rebuilding people by teaching them about their blueprint in nature. If we have a compelling avocation that lends meaning to our lives, that is our work. It ceases to seem like work because we are passionate about it...........therefore we do more it. We create more happy space in our lives.

The same is true with love.............

Many experiences in life that bring happiness are in your control. The more choices you are able to exercise, and control, the happier you are likely to be.

Happiness is an inside job. Don’t assign anyone else that much power over your life.

This is a credo of the Black Swan.

Sean Waters, 5G Canary, drezy and 6 others like this.
  8. kris90

kris90 New Member

9. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

So much this! You must have this for balance, or maybe more properly put, for fitting together since balance is rarely found. Recently in the wrestling in my marriage my husband thought I wanted him to make certain things happen in my life. He shouldered a burden by choice that wasn't his to bear. He felt like I wanted more and more and more from him, but it wasn't about HIM at all. It's about me. My dreams. My goals. My desires. I don't need or want him to make those happen. I just need and want him to support me in them. HUGE difference. But I had to own up to my own dreams, goals and desires and not just give that power over to him. When we're sick we do that by default since we can't care for ourselves or are too depressed to want to. For me, when I was sick, it looked like I was giving up, wallowing, or just constantly taking in ways that didn't even help me. I wasn't selfishly caring for me to get to a better place... I was being a bitch and scrambling for control while constantly handing control over to everyone else. It's foolish and destructive. We all have a choice.

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

This is really great post.
    Very short list:
    If we have useful work, sustaining relationships, and the promise of pleasure, it is hard to be unhappy in life.

That kind of list can only be held true in free country.

Make sure that this great country remains free.
    Clouds are on the horizon.

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

I watch surfers almost everyday and I am always blown away by their concentration and dedication and their zen.

They often wait endlessly for a good wave ......and then, if they are lucky, they can catch a good wave and get a 20 second ride.

I just started timing their rides ......and I am blown away by how short a good ride is!

But a good ride is golden - that is what they came for, that is why they are out first thing in the morning ...in the cold and wind. Lets not even talk about the sharks BTW.

Nothing matters to a surfer when he/she is out there except trying to catch some waves.

To me - this is the ultimate communing with nature and all her forces.

It is humbling and beautiful and mesmerising and life affirming.

One day, on the beach I talked to a lady surfer - she had just come in. She had been out for an hour and caught 3 waves .....and she was ecstatic and glowing!

This lady was in her 50's and there are lots of people surfing in their 70's.

It is a whole different ballgame at the ocean everyday - a different way of life I think, or a different way of looking at life, a different way of living.

I am awed every morning by a 92yo man who swims 30 laps every day. He wears a speedo and looks pretty darn good!

Tony has booked in for some surfing lessons. He may not necessarily surf but he is going to give it a good go. He has watched and loved surfing his whole life and been too busy ....now is his time!

I am so proud of him......it never once occurred to him that he might be too old.

Anne V, Inger, Jenelle and 1 other person like this.
  12. Between 70 and 85 percent of people hate their jobs. A country that 70% of its workforce is unhappy doesnt sound great. Spending a life doing something you hate sounds more like slavery than freedom.

The government spends more doing less. The political system is broken with no change in sight. Sure, i love the constitution, freedom and grassfed hotdogs without a bun, Im a vet and I always vote, but worrying about politics is a waste of my consciousness and time.

As black swans, we run against the herd, choosing our own actions and consequences. We are a very small sliver of humanity. There is no way we will be happy with the choices made by the other 99.9 percent. This is a difficult situation but if I focus on my own n=1, i can stay calm, be happy and still show kindness.

5G Canary, Anne V, Sue-UK and 5 others like this.
  13. Anne V

Anne V Gold

just been 8 days to the Canary. They had windsurf european championship it was so beautiful to watch

caroline likes this.