1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

THE RADIO FREQUENCY EMF thread.

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dean6789

Dean6789 New Member

I'm sure nnEMF's disrupt EVERYTHING.

2. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

3. drezy

drezy Gold

Sheddie, Alex97232 and Phosphene like this.
  4. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

An electric company employee knocked on my door yesterday to say he needed to replace a part. He was cuddling what looked like the glass, stick-out part on the electric meter. I mentioned I recently had a (radionics) scan that indicated "smart meter" for the first time in my list of things to monitor. He said the company didn't use "smart meters" and instead the house end meter communicated through the wire back to the utility company. Oh? For five minutes I thought maybe I'm 'safer' than I thought. Not. A quick search on the name he uttered -- a TWACS meter -- came up with this:
    http://www.eiwellspring.org/smartmeter/TWACS.htm.

So now electric company workers are trained/instructed to propagate lies out in the community?? He distinctly said TWACS is not a "smart meter." I wish I'd gotten that statement on a signed paper...

seanb4 and Alex97232 like this.
  5. drezy

drezy Gold

In the poor schlub's defense. I can see where he doesn't see it as "smart". Though it isn't perfect, It's isn't 902MHz or 2.4GHz. If I had to choose between the lesser of two I'd be happier with the system you have.

It's a safe (and likely true) assumption that similar frequencies are already in your system to begin with.

Phosphene and Sheddie like this.
  6. Lori

Lori New Member

It is just criminal, IMO...our City is also using extortion to try and force everyone into allowing smart meters for our water utility usage, by charging an opt out fee of approximately $450 per year....most cannot afford this...it is almost half my water bill for the entire year, and I could easily hand deliver a picture and/or reading of my water usage from my analog meter to them on a monthly basis, at a cost of nothing to either of us :(

Phosphene, Sheddie, caroline and 2 others like this.
  7. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

That is a clever ploy by your city utility--- yes you certainly can 'opt out' of smart meters but our fee will probably be unaffordable (you will be screwed).

At least you have a choice-- some utilities (like mine) give you no opt out choice. Either you get with the program or you will get no utility service. Period.

8. Lori

Lori New Member

It is shameful!

9. I had a run in with a local utility last year. They were pushing me to sign an easement giving up a 20x20ft square for a fenced vault for the purpose of burying power lines. They were not offering 1cent in payment and said they didnt need to pay because they could just take the land if they wanted to. I read one of the documents they sent me and realized it granted easement to the power company, the cable company, century link, and assigns.(which mean anybody they or their successors choose to add) When they called next time i requested they redraft the letter with only them on it. Soon after an engineer and his supervisor came to get me to sign. The arrogant engineer told me they would charge me a higher rate if i didnt sign. I smiled broadly and said in the third person so as not to threaten, that when someone threatens me, i ball up my fists and say"come get some Motherfucker!" They left uncomfortably. I havent heard back from them and the lines stayed off my property. Rates are unchanged.

10. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Bravo, you had the Cajones to stand up to an arrogant utility. Since they haven't bothered you since your meeting with their engineer and super it sounds like you won that round.

But they could have stood their ground and made life difficult for you.

Should it be necessary to take them to court to challenge their proposed utility easement you should make them prove it is necessary, i.e their utility operations couldn't function without using that specific assigned plot on your specific property. That's where the battle is probably won for good.

Alex97232 and Phosphene like this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

So this AM I did a very interesting podcast with a kid from Ireland named Robbie Bourke. I did one with him in 2012 as he reminded me.

He contacted me via twitter and we set it up for me to do it this AM as the sun rose here on the Farm and he was 6 hours ahead of me.

Never thought we'd go where we went.......but when I was done I think I stunned him.

And in the podcast, I laid out the science in why politics in the USA is linked directly to my EMF 5 blog post.

Here is a quick replay since he won't release it for 4-5 weeks.

Black Swans implicit know the environment dictates outcomes. In fact, it is a mitochondriac credo.

[​IMG]

Connect the dots........look where the light is and then look where the 2016 votes were. Game set and match: Elections are dopamine events.

[​IMG]

Does it scale to other parts of life too? You be the judge?

Blue light toxicity and nnEMF pollution seem to dominate the areas that supported HRC and currently contain the strongholds of the left wing progressive party.

So what does "big city living" in a "smart city get you while drinking your bulletproof coffee latte and having your phone plastered to your body?

[​IMG]

Complete the thought experiment:

"Imagine being a Democrat in 2018 for a moment.

You historically lost the 2016 election

Every prediction about Trump failing has been hilariously wrong even though you control the narrative in the media

Two strong conservatives are now on the Supreme Court

And your attempt to destroy Kavanaugh ended up uniting and energizing Republicans

Must suck."

Reality: Your electromagnetic environment controls your ideology because it controls your mind.

SunnyGale and Alex97232 like this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Oh........and if you think for one moment I did not tell you this long ago........go back and re-read EMF 5 and EMF 7. Game Set Match.

SunnyGale, Alex97232 and Antonis like this.
  13. Jack Kruse likes this.
  14. Seamus Ryan

Seamus Ryan New Member

The take home in Getting from all of this is that with the technology that is currently out there (4G etc) it is already dehydrating us because how it affects how mitochondria make water and with 5G the affect will be even
    Worse. Is that correct? I heard Dr Laszlo in Luke Storey recently and he talks about his low deuterium diet and that he drinks little to no water and let’s his mitochondria make his water. I’m guessing with 5G he will need to reassess this? Will the smart thing to do be stock up in deuterium depleted water to mitigate as much as we can and shield our house as much as possible?

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I disagree with that meme for many reasons.

Lahelada likes this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

to do be stock up in deuterium depleted water

-------------------------------------
    from Dr Laszlo in Luke video
    We run on matrix water.
    Matrix water will newer mix with water that we drink.
    That is why to promote making of matrix water we have to eat fat.

So, less Qlarivia or Preventa
    more bacon and olive oil

17. drezy

drezy Gold

And chronic sunlight for some free ATPase spinning

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Rats have a STRONG covalent bond between retinol and melanopsin and humans have a weak one. Humans do have far better repair programs than rats do for their nuclear genome and mtDNA. What are the implications? Cell Phone Radiation Causes Cancer in Rats. Rats are nocturnal mammals and have skin's and retina that are built differently via melanopsin. That means if rats can get cancer from cell phones it MIGHT be far easier to get the effect in humans even though the human epigenome is far better at protecting us from this radiation. So, what does the data say about humans so far? I found this review fair and balanced on the topic but the key for you to understand is the NTP study did not control for these melanopsin variations..........therefore, the risk to humans is more likely.......not less likely because of the recent data on melanopsin and retinol linkage to melatonin levels. https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...ation-causes-cancer-in-rats-what-about-humans …#mitochondriacwisdom #CellPhones #RightToKnow

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

MORE ON FACTOR Y: American life expectancy falling, as our tech addiction is rising. Let's not pretend all is well with our 'progress' in this 5G blue-lit world. By 2040, US projected to tumble to 64th place for life expectancy, behind China, a shaming national failure. I hope you really like that fast Netflix downloads for streaming your blue light addictions. https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/17/health/life-expectancy-forecasts-study-intl/index.html

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Where HARRP is so is 5G installations:

'Converting the Ionosphere into a Laboratory without Walls—Active Ionospheric Research with HAARP'
    January 2018

"frequencies of high power HF energy can create optical emissions and drive a wide array of plasma instabilities, irregularities and turbulence"

What if I created plasma emissions in gases in the upper troposphere? What would it look like using plasma to create the very clouds I'm remote-sensing with the radar that generated said plasma?

over-the-horizon radar = HAARP

basic radar + magnetron/klystron = microwaves = heating = home microwave oven Radarange

https://ams.confex.com/ams/98Annual/webprogram/Paper327700.html

ElectricUniverse likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.