1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

THE RADIO FREQUENCY EMF thread.

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Welcome to the new age

Fluffy toys hiding killers

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
    Phosphene likes this.
  2. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

One of our members here , myself uncluded, are experimenting with shungite now. He purchased his to verify that it doesn't work, but instead, he is now having some success with his health issues. Like I just mentioned to him, don't throw thast baby out with the bath water folks! Always keep an open mind and research and test. I'm sure that when he is ready, he will share his story. I'm happy for him too!:thumbsup:

Here's a little clip from a PhD who shares some information about the healing properties of shungite. Enjoy! :D

Limpei, Brent Patrick and Da-mo like this.
  3. Limpei

Limpei Always Progress

Thanks. I have been wondering on the efficacy of Shungite and other materials such as Black Tourmaline.
    Do you use it?
    Where do you get yours from? I'm asking cause of a possibly cheaper source outta China (I'm located in Asia).
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. Coldsnow

Coldsnow New Member

in my experience the Tourmaline out of China has a different energetic than Namibian (of course goes for every crystalline matrix pending on region found).
    Cheaper isn't always better
    Limpei, Mystic Rose60 and KruseKadet like this.
  6. Mystic Rose60

Hi Limpei, I have purchased mine from several places now. I'm experimenting with type 1 , elite shungite, which I am using in our water and using in my CT tub and when I take relaxing baths. I also purchased a Heritage elite necklace to wear, which I ordered off from Amazon. The elite shungite has a much higher carbon% (98%) than type 2 shungite, which is around 64%.

My pyramids and various other pieces are type 2 and I have them on order and they will be arriving sometime within the next several weeks.

Here are the links.

https://www.amazon.com/stores/node/...n Heritage&ref_=w_bl_hsx_s_ho_web_14057350011

http://www.crystalhealingforwomen.com/shungite/

https://shungit-store.com/

There are also books that are avaliable to read. I pruchased the one by Regina Martino

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...search-alias=aps&field-keywords=shungite book
    shiran and Limpei like this.
  7. Mystic Rose60

8. Sufoto

Sufoto New Member

I love the info on this thry dipsoaad and on emfwarriors.com . About 10 years ago we kept the cell company from putting a tower about a quarter mile up the hill from me. But they have recently imposed smart meters on our homes. In my case while we were away for three weeks. Now I will have to use much effort to have it taken off. No doubt I will use all the info at my disposal. I have done harder things so I thnkit can be done. Warriors are strong!!
    Sheddie, Mystic Rose60 and seanb4 like this.
  9. Limpei

Limpei Always Progress

Random thought: If you wrapped it in foil (constructed a faraday cage) around it... wouldn't that solve the problem?
  10. Limpei

Limpei Always Progress

Good points. Thanks. I'll have to check the % compositions
  11. Limpei

Limpei Always Progress

Thank you!
    Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  12. Mystic Rose60

Derek the bee keeper discusses how his bees are thriving with shungite.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  13. Sufoto

Sufoto New Member

Update on smart meter opt out. I spoke to the power company today and they say I can opt out. $50 to have the old meter put back, they will call to make appointment for the old to make its reentry. I will speak to them further tomorrow and hopefully there is no hidden agendas.
    seanb4 likes this.
  14. Sufoto

Sufoto New Member

NO MORE SMART METER at my house. They came and replaced it today. I am happy. So when I put the computers, wifi and electric to sleep tonight I will be in a pretty quiet space. I know there are emf frequencies in the neighborhood because my computers' wifi can "see" them. Not sure what else to do about the background but on my property I have done a good bit.
    The lady meter reader who took out the meter tells me a lot of people are opting out. I liked her and said I was glad to save the jobs and she said "well, I am glad,too, because I have kids to feed." I asked if she was opting out of the smart meter. I am in the next county over and they aren't putting any smart meters in. I gave a small spiel about the dangers from the emfs. She agreed. So anybody hesitant about removing this ugly device-don't be hesitant.
  15. Coldsnow

Coldsnow New Member

congratulations on getting rid of the smart meter; yes indeed
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

In the Novemeber webinar I will be mentioning the hack that uses crystals.
  17. Sufoto

Sufoto New Member

So now no smart meter. All cable and wifi is turned off at night for bedtime. Trying to get to bed earlier. But I get to bed and I don't sleep as well as I want. It takes me a time to go to sleep. Not a usual problem. Diet is a bit wonky.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

My post on Patreon tomorrow will being to show you how light in the RF range hurts us. Nothing is more expensive than being ill in my opinion. Getting well can enrich us in many ways we do not realize. This is why understand value is critical.
    The price of all things is just a meeting point between people. But there is a line I value dearly......In my opinion, we can never compromise the truth for the sake of getting along with people who can only get along when we agree. This is why "group think" is a toxin and I de-value it. I also call out those who foster it. Most people do not really want others to have freedom of speech, they just want others to be given the freedom to say want they want to hear because it soothes their cognitive biases.
    For in depth blogs on the coming age of quantum biology become a Patron and I will teach you and answer your questions direct for the cost of a coffee a month. https://www.patreon.com/DrJackKruse
    Brent Patrick likes this.
  19. shiran

shiran Curious

Hi @Mystic Rose60 what would you recommend me to to start with ? Type 1 type 2 shungit? Thanks
  20. Penny

Penny New Member

Was curious - wouldn't black tourmaline be equivalent? The place where we buy alkaline water has a picture of what is in their filter and it's stuff like magnets, IR, tourmaline - I was dumbstruck how mainstreet structured water has become...