1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The quest to master dopamine.. Journal for Cpt. Tired

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Cpt.Tired, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. As for your MTHFR gene issue- I believe anyone can navigate around bad snips. You can alter your genes just by

the way you think. The sniper will only take you out if you continue to look at this with a negative lens. I know that lens is very hard to change, But it will change

if you do the right things. Fix your environment, both external and internal. Get rid of the bad bacteria in your bowel that creates the negative lens.

As for stimulant use - its just a bridge until my eye can make enough dopamine on its own.

(One of my eyes is badly damaged from a childhood accident)

2. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

I would look into DHEA too. I'm sure she needs some of that

3. Inger

Inger Silver

I would never use a copper iud in this modern world, ever...! It attract nnEMF like a antenna :(

Cpt.Tired and Lahelada like this.
  4. taiyang

taiyang New Member

Inger, i never thought of that. that's why i love this site. i am getting so many good ideas. so i will not recommend she use a copper iud.

Inger likes this.
  5. Inger

Inger Silver

That is why I love this site too, Taiyang :) I learn a ton from others, things that I have missed! :)

6. drezy

drezy Gold

Whoa. How at risk is she? Not that I can tell from just your posts her but you seem to be her main support pillar.

7. taiyang

taiyang New Member

i don't know the degree. i do the best i can. she is 20 years old.

8. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Big time!

9. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

I have been making so many connections lately I hardly believe its real. I find myself drawn to a town about an hour outside of Vancouver called Chilliwack.

I always had a good time partying out there in the 80's. Now I know why. The majority of rock in Chilliwack is a black, uniform slate = MAGNETISM.

Where I live it is all granite= low magnetism. I grew up on a "terminal morraine" that is mostly granite. No wonder everyone in Coquitlam was moody when I

was growing up!

Did some research on rock magnetism. It seems like the biggest factor is the content of iron in the rock. Generally speaking the darker the rock the more

magnetism the rock has. How it reflects light may also be a factor in its magnetic properties, not totally sure about that one yet.