1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The quest to master dopamine.. Journal for Cpt. Tired

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Cpt.Tired, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Sorry Purple Haze that it took so long to get back to you. Yeah it healed up in a day or two. I can look at the sun any time of day now without a problem although I don't stare at it for any more than maybe 10 -15 seconds tops at a time. Of course if you go indoors right away you will not see very well for a little while. It's like when I first look towards the sun obviously it is very very bright. But if you keep kind of blinking, looking away and back again etc. eventually the sun will become a distinct circle rather than pure brightness, almost like a bright greenish blue color. And then you can stare right at it without it even bothering you at all! Its a bizarre experience because of us being told that you will go blind if you look into the sun yet when you are staring right at it without a problem, I can't explain it really...it does something to you..

Inger likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Learn to deepen your keel. When the winds of life blow you'll remain resolute in your journey even when you have to tack backward a bit from your target. This is the messiness of life; we all carry multitudes, so we must at times drift with the shifts beneath us. We are complicated creatures, and ultimately, the balance comes from understanding that sometimes you are like a boat and other time you actually are the water below. Life wants us to be more water like. Flowing, flexible, soft and chaotic. Subtly powerful yet open. Wild and serene. Able to accept all changes, yet still led by the pull of steady tides we face. Why do we need to be more like water and less like the boat? Water is the vagina for sunlight. It receives and memorizes the information in the sun. Factoid of the day: Limiting beliefs comes from an environment that gives our brain a low quantum yield of information. Low quantum yield means not enough sunlight. 'The sun is the most sophisticated information delivery service in existence'.........and you all need its messages to your eye and into your brain to teach you fundamentally what to do in just about any situation. When you listen to the messages your life becomes simple. You become like the hippo and don't have to be told what to eat of do because you already know. So the key is to do what you did Folks, step out into the light and bring as many with you as you can and watch how things improve without doing much at all.

Brent Patrick and Cpt.Tired like this.
  3. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Thanks Jack! Whenever I tell people that I can stare right at the sun now without a problem they are very close minded and say "I would not do that if I were you"

4. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Update: still screwing around with the dual n back exercises. For the last few weeks I haven't been able to get past N-6. I'm thinking that maybe it has to do with my increased caffeine intake lately. It used to be two cups a day but lately it has been four. I thought that the benefit that I was getting from the game enabled me to handle a bit more caffeine. I think it did for a while but then not so much. I also haven't been eating a lot of seafood lately either. Time to change that.

5. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Just a thought how do you make your coffee ? Tap water ? There is a post about coffee drinking out there . http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3474549/ Have not got time to find you what Dr K said but the idea being that people often forget when drinking coffee outside that there is fluoride in tap water and that coffee outside th e home is made with that.
    Good to see you btw !

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  6. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Thanks Lahelada for posting! Good to hear from you. We are fortunate here in Vancouver because we have no fluoride in the tap water. But I have been drinking coffee outside of home. I always put lots of cream and no sugar.

7. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Hey guys!

It's been a long time since I've posted here.

I tend to get "obsessed" with topics on self improvement, especially in the area of mental health in today's society.

Anyway, lately this shit is like totally pulling together. But it REALLY comes together when I smoke pot.

But I am releasing a ton of ELF-UV light to be able to process this when I do this, right?

I seem to be getting a really good effect doing a rough "gerson" protocol. On top of that I moved downstairs out of nnEMF sleeping directly on my Magnetico.

Since I working only part time right now I get the sun no matter what. Because once you feel that draw to it again things just get better the more you are out in the sun. It makes you feel so good that deep down you begin to realize that really is all you need.

The three legged stool. Which is quantized to the pyramid -the Sun.

But I do wonder if maybe my dopamine is in an unhealthy state being so high all the time? I also take several meds and supplements that obviously isn't helping things

^^But those negative thoughts cause entropy in thought processes. They are dissonant as opposed to resolving (music analogy).Very energy inefficient.. reducing our charge.

When we think like this chronically, there is a lot of cancellation in brain waves.

A loss in energy= the need to save energy by shutting down unessential tasks that are all processed in the frontal lobes.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

In the Matrix film, there is a scene where Neo is asked to choose between the red pill and the blue pill blue? Neo ends up choosing the Red pill. Today, modern humans have the same choice t make and few of them realize it. You must choose the red light or the blue light and this primer tells you why. https://www.patreon.com/posts/reality-18-sun-14847705

Cpt.Tired and Brent Patrick like this.
  9. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Thanks Jack!

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You are what you love, not what loves you. We first make our habits, then our habits make the life we get. There are no final endpoints to adaptation under solar power. Our brain is built to solve problems in an unstable outdoor environment while things in nature are constantly in flux. The measure of wisdom is our ability to change because we love what nature gives us.

Cpt.Tired and Brent Patrick like this.
  11. WOW :):):) I love what you wrote Jack ,my new Credo. Beautiful hit a chord!

Cpt.Tired and drezy like this.
  12. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

I am noticing a definite "spiritual" shift in myself. Its almost like I don't care about the societal "so called real world." I really think that society's rules are to benefit society and not really to benefit our true being.
    I'm just want to keep biohacking my environment so I can access NATURE'S ELECTROMAGNETIC ENVIRONMENT to help guide and re-calibrate my life

Lahelada and Brent Patrick like this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You are what you love, not what loves you.

I am always looking for problems.
    Not really looking for a time when all my problems are solved,
    because that will be time when I reach equilibrium.

Cpt.Tired and Lahelada like this.
  14. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

So true.....we need to keep those pathways fresh and ready to go..

15. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

I finally understand this... I can feel it intuitively now..:)

16. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

I am understanding now what the whole redox potential thing is all about.

When your redox is low nothing seems to work. You try a better diet, you try a

special supplement, new medication, whatever. But you get just partial results. Or none at all.

The body needs to get at least a little bit of energy first so it can actually be able to work with these things.

Redox improvement = LOTS of good water, fat, protein, grounding, CT, DHA, Magnetico,

17. taiyang

taiyang New Member

hi cpt. tired. my 20 year old daughter is addicted to adderall and vyvanse. she needs a pill just to get up the motivation to take a shower. did you get off your stimulant addiction? if so, what way key? do you take any stimulants now? she needs to change, but motivation and lack of insight/maturity is a problem. any suggestions?

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  18. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

No I still do take the stimulants....they are VERY addicting to a person with a low redox!! It basically makes you feel like that person you wish you were: motivated, zest for life, etc. a little bit like how you felt as a kid.
    It is really hard to say exactly what has made me feel better. I've been doing so many things. Probably the easiest with the most results has been the Hinz protocol (or Kalish method) but I just did it myself. Cheaper that way.
    First off...get her eating LOTS of protein whenever she can. I find Dr. Kruse's protocol, however effective it is, a bit hard to implement in the beginning for people with brain issues. The motivation to help oneself is very low unless she uses the stimulant to research her illness (like I've done)

Cottage Cheese, protein shakes mixed with HOMO milk (more fat) and titrate up the tyrosine.

Use LOTS OF BUTTER when you cook (NOT margarine!)

Lets start there....nice and easy thing to focus on that should get good results.

If she starts getting sick from that -COFFEE ENEMAS!

WalterNL likes this.
  19. drezy

drezy Gold

I admire your honesty. If you don't mind my asking, what price do you think you will pay for stimulant use?

For instance I was born with a bit of MTHFR gene issues. In the end, no matter what I do, the "sniper" that'll take me out is well stationed in the direction of arterial health. I may have some control over whether this happens in my 60s or 90s. There are decisions that tilt the odds to a death in the 90s and decisions that tilt me toward a 60s demise. I do what I can to identify them. I'm curious about your perspective on this.

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  20. taiyang

taiyang New Member

my daughter is at risk for stroke because of a combination of birth control (for PCOS), stimulants (for ADD), and smoking. we will see a new ob/gyn in January to maybe get her on metformin for the PCOS and some other birth control- maybe a copper iud (which is painful to insert for a woman who has never had a baby). the stimulants will be at least reduced in dosage, but she needs them to remember anything she reads, and i doubt she will voluntarily go off them while she is in college. for smoking, i got her a vape pen, which she is transitioning to. cigarettes are very expensive, so that motivates her. but vaping isn't exactly the same feeling and requires a person to be organized enough to maintain the device, which she isn't, but hopefully will get into a habit. i do everything i can to reduce her stress so that she can devote more emotional/intellectual resources to college and being organized. she sleeps poorly, but is addicted to her phone. melatonin does not work and is not a solution anyway. we have to find some sort of a team to get her outside doing gentle sports in the morning. that is what really helped her in high school- when she had to get out in the morning on the weekends and practice with her team. i think adding tyrosine could also make things go out of whack. i know when i add 5 htp to boost my serotonin, i mess with my dopamine production. so i don't use 5 htp anymore.

i will research the protocols you mentioned. my daughter can't research, but i can.

Cpt.Tired likes this.