1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The quest to master dopamine.. Journal for Cpt. Tired

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Cpt.Tired, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Holy crap!
    Today I had my 'Michelangelo's David' moment...
    ..this is what I realized:

6AM noon 6PM

sunrise > sunset

blue shifted > red shifted

UV (dark) IR (dark)

siesta 2 hr awakening
    (as per
    Jesse Gambale)

temp. up temp down

condensed >uncondensed condensed>

time speeds up> time slows down>

nucleus (stores UV) cell membrane (stores IR)

a stars core (condensed) surface (uncondensed)

short wave length long wavelength

sleep cycle wave dominance
    (delta > theta )
    (long wave > short wave)
    (deep sleep > REM sleep)

...oh there's more....... cell biophoton storage.jpg way more

2. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

My last post did not get laid out the way the way I typed it.
    I might have to draw it out:mmpft::mmpft:

cinnamon likes this.
  3. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Wow.. My brain is cruising now!
    I realized today that our brain is the government for our microbiom. We (the government) make decisions that would maintain peace with the inhabitants of our body (citizens) at the expense of our long term health (the country's deficit).
    The people that deny the existence of EMF are the same people who's microbiom flourish in that same EMF environment. The brain (government) gets dumbed down by the microbiom which releases various neurotoxins to gain leverage over the government.
    Our body runs most efficient with an external AND internal environment that matchs that in which we evolved. Focusing on a paleolithic diet is only one side of the environment. The outer environment must match the inner environment relative to the electromagnetic spectrum in which we evolved.

4. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

You mentioned the blacklight you bought has helped with energy levels... it still seems to be helping then? What blacklight did you purchase? ... I'm trying to figure out this blacklight thing without getting the 'wrong' ones with too much blue or x-rays...

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  5. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Oh yeah! It is still helping. One way that you can find out if the bulb will work for you is to see how well things fluoress, like yellow highlighter on a
    piece of paper. The incandescent bulbs aren't that great unfortunately. I would get a bulb from one of those paraphernalia shops like Spencer's.
    Sometimes though it can make me feel kind of 'uptight' so to remedy that I do IR for a while.
    Then have a cold shower to compress all of that photonic power that you have collected.
    I don't know how accurate this is but I have a feeling that you can do the same thing with UV and IR light as you can with hot and cold (alternate)

lilreddgirl and caroline like this.
  6. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Thanks for the answer and the for the tip on Spencer's... I will look that store up... so then I would just want to have the nlacklight bulb on in the room I spend time in during the day ? and at night even while I'm sleeping or getting ready for sleep?

And "doing IR" is what...? putting on a red bulb? I have a small lamp with red lights from the lowbluelights.com store...

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  7. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Spencer's is here in Canada but there probably is one in the States. Or any 'sex, drugs and rock n roll' shop should have one. Yeah leave it on in whatever room you spend the most amount of time in. I would start with it at a distance say five feet to start and see how you feel after a few days. If you get too much too fast your cells will get enough energy to "finally throw out the garbage" (detox). But if the garbage gets dumped out faster than the liver can clear it, you get 'sick'. That's also why we are told to not get 'chilled' because we will catch a cold. The cells energy increases and starts detoxing.
    What I am currently doing is I have a UV and IR next to me at my computer.
    I would get an IR light from the pet store...look for a reptile light and check the frequency spectrum on the package. I can give you more info tomorrow if you want..I gotta go to bed:zzz::zzz::zzz:

lilreddgirl likes this.
  8. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Your lamp with the red bulbs from LowBlueLights will probably work fine especially if they are LED. LED light has very little heat which makes it more effective.

9. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Yesterday at work I was trying to figure out why I had lost what I now call the 'third eye'effect'. I mean I still had energy but I didn't feel as sharp as a tack like I did on Friday and Saturday. I have also been playing around with some of Wim Hoffs breathing exercises as well as a UV flashlight in the palm of my hand. Holy shit! That brought it back alright. I got my quoted three hour job done in an hour without really even trying. It was as if time had slowed down, Everybody around me was moving so slow and clumsily. I was also wearing my blue blockers for the first time at work so it probably was a synergistic effect.

lilreddgirl likes this.
  10. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Really happy that things are turning around for you . Kudos.

lilreddgirl and Cpt.Tired like this.
  11. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

And thanks to you Lahelada as well. You and the other starfish have really helped me to feel better. I'm off of two of my medications which is huge.
    One of them (the SSRI medication) I was on for 23 years!! I thought that by now I would have to go back on it since I have tried so many times to get off of it only to go back on it usually within a week!

Today I don't feel as good as I did yesterday but I'm pretty sure that I know why. My nightly computer research addiction.

Is it possible that the EMF waves coming from electronic devices at night can have the same as blue light does? I have f.lux on my computer and I have the blue blockers but they really don't help much. I think I saw Jack post somewhere about that.
    The reason I ask is that I notice in the AM I really don't seem to pick up until about 12PM, like my entire body clock has shifted forward.

Maybe it has to do with the two walls behind me. I'm in the basement slightly below ground so I have the concrete foundation behind me. They probably reflect the EMF right back at me!
    You can only trust the meter with the real bad stuff I guess.

12. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Good news about the meds. I did not want to ask so as not to rain on your parade.
    I think F lux is just window dressing. I had two thoughts about that recently. One is to have a red light over the PC to create a frequency mix and the other to use one one of them photographic gel filters instead. They are called Lee filters. I have not seen them live so do not know if they are thin enough for reading purposes. I will have to investigate.

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  13. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Yeah I have been using the UV and IR light to offset the white from the computer. I also bought a larger LED screen that I could set a bit farther away from my head but I really have to do more. I have a feeling that the LED screen may prove to be worse than the LCD since it is a more efficient technology.
    Jack has stated before that the more efficient we make technology the worse it will be for our health.:confused:

I'm thinking that maybe if we have more of a 'natural' environment around the computer (lots of plants, wood, etc.) that they would soak up some of the EMF since it seems that living things are the best at absorbing EMF.

14. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

wow thank you this is awesome information! Especially about the distance and detox... Will comment back as I read more

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  15. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

I've been playing around a little with the f.lux a bit lately. I didn't see before that there is an option in there for brightness! (Alt + page up or page down).
    Darkroom mode also helps but it depends on the webpage that you are looking at. Combining the two of them seems to be the best option next to no computer at all that I have found so far :). I thought that I'd pass it on just in case you missed it like I did.

16. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Hardly any sun here the last several days. I'm not sure if it is my imagination or not but I can sure feel it! I feel hypoxic in the AM.

17. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Mmmmm. Feeling really tired all day today, even with the UV light, etc. I'm a little suspicious about my new computer monitor that I bought on Nov 21st. Its a newer LED screen. I thought that maybe a larger screen I could move back further but I recently heard Jack say that the more energy efficient things become the worse they will be for us. Maybe I should take it back. At least then I can take that variable out of the equation. But I don't know.

18. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Lacking energy still today. Brain not working very well at work, very slow. Feeling like an outcast since dinner last night at my father in laws birthday party. Asked him if he keeps his cell phone in his front left pocket (above his heart- he had a heart attack a few years ago). He said "yes" and "I have no where else to keep it". Then I'm getting 'attacked' somewhat about how I'm so obsessed with this EMF stuff when there is so many other things to worry about in life . My wife is on HIS side!:rolleyes::rolleyes:.
    Sometimes it sucks to care...

Anyway..I'm not sure why I'm not really getting any effect from the UV/IR exposure lately when I really felt something from it before. I tried rehydrating a few hours ago with R.O. to replace the crappy 'filtered' tape water at work. We'll see what happens..

19. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Mike I think of words as electrons, I find that if I try to engage the not interested, its like I "leak" word electrons. The trying to verbally justify my choices sucks electrons right out of me and into the other person ......but I open the door to make it happen ...... With me its also the written word .... I think one of the many reasons I lost the sight in my right eye (my weakest link) was because I spent hours on the computer leaking word electrons in emails to family about my Mum's dementia. ............. (a lot less words would have done, off being the second to certain family members....;))

If someone is curious the energy flows both ways.... So now I do what I do (collect electrons) ...... wait to be asked, and try only to answer the specific questions without going off on a tangent because I'm so excited by the subject ..... then its a voluntary donation of electrons (words) from a good supply of electrons, offered to the curious, rather than a leak of electrons from a possibly poor supply to the uninterested ..... Well that's the plan anyway...:D

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  20. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

You are so absolutely right about that..it almost gives me chills to think that you actually were able to put to words what I was thinking:).
    Those situations are absolutely draining. I think you have to have a real good charge ahead of time before you enter any debate like that. I have a feeling that when you have a huge charge people are very easy to convince. It flows like nothing. But when it's low they suck you dry and you become a laughing stock. That's what makes Jack a great spokesman for this stuff. Huge charge.
    Does that sound accurate to you?
    I'm very interested to start reading some of your journal because it sounds like we have very similar problems. My sight in my left eye is very bad due to an eye accident when I was 11 yrs old. I smashed a pop bottle and got three pieces of glass stuck in it. The retina and the cornea are scarred pretty bad but I just have a feeling now with all the stuff that I have been learning on Jack's site that maybe I can regenerate some of this. I might get some pics from my eye doctor of the retina and post it to see what people think.
    If the eyes are basically the photocells for the brain this would explain my chronic fatigue, brain fog, migraines, depression and tendency towards addiction.