1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

THE QUANTUM PERSPECTIVE OF ALZHEIMER's DISEASE

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Does nnEMF exposure explain why AD is often caused type 3 diabetes? You do remember Nora Volkow showed nnEMF increases glucose metabolism in the brain in 2011, right? Does nnEMF overexposure explain why an infection seems to be related to the pathophysiology of AD? On the surface, this sounds counterintuitive until you understand how free vitamin A from melanopsin ruins the chromophores in the immune system to make viral infection more likely. This means the more blue light and nnEMF abuse you use the more likely your sleep will be destroyed and your blood body and cells will be littered with viruses. No one seems to realize how Vitamin A and viral illness link but Black Swans.
    Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored by most people in science and the public and lies promulgated by the FCC and FDA should not be held as gospel because most of the public believes nnEMF is safe. Today in medicine, telling the truth has become a revolutionary act because of these two conditions
    A recent research report published in the July 2015 issue of the Journal of Leukocyte Biology help to explain this perspective. Blue light and nnEMF destroy how the immune system works with viruses. It went into detail why too much free vitamin A can be harmful to tissues like the immune system. This is why at its core neurodegenerative diseases always seems to be related to some type of infectious process. It is not the infectious agent that is the cause, it is the training of how the cells react to pathogens that have been usurped by nnEMF in the immune system that matters most. Any light outside the spectrum causes this facade and blue light outside of the suns other protective frequencies in the visible spectrum are capable of causing this type of immune regulation. This scheme becomes fully able to cause a disease state to manifest. Too much freed vitamin A in the blood plasma shuts down the body's trained immunity system, opening the door to many opportunistic infections to which we would otherwise be immune. This is why so many with blue light toxicity and nnEMF have other infectious diseases like viral, bacterial, and fungal mold issues when they have a pre-existing technology problem destroying melanopsin biology and freeing Vitamin A to cause the damage.
    https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/903703?src=soc_tw_181104_mscpedt_news_psych_virus&faf=1

2. recoen

recoen Gold

Should we reduce the amount of vitamin A we consume from our diet in the coming 5G world?

Elle Honoria likes this.
  3. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

My father's mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer 6 years ago. She is now 83. Although when she was younger they did not have artificial light or any other technology, it appears her mother was suffered from Alzheimer too before she passed. One thing that am sure about is that they always wore clothes. They wanted to be white like cotton. So I guess melanopsin dysfunction wins here. It wasn't enough through the eyes.

Elle Honoria and KrusinWitchie like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

So you think there was no power grid around for her life? Sorry not a buyer of that.

️How does melanopsin, the most important retinal circadian photopigment, know to respond to certain wavelengths of light?
    β-arrestins, proteins that desensitize G protein-coupled receptors, deactivate & regenerate melanopsin, showing they have a heavy regulatory role in the melanopsin photocycle.
    This is how Vitamin A is liberated to release all types of light into the surrounding region to stimulate photoreceptor destruction. https://www.salk.edu/news-release/why-screen-time-can-disrupt-sleep/

5. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

When my grandma was very young, there was no any trace of Technology where she were living in the mountains. I am talking about 1950. That means when my great grandmother was alive and young it was even more undeveloped island, especially in the mountains.

Elle Honoria likes this.
  6. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

There was power grid when the English bases were created here. The power grind came later in my grandmothers life. But I can't understand what's happened to my great grandmother sir. I only ble clothing and avoiding sun for that.

7. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Ofcourse my grandmothers's life was affected later when the power grid was found here in 1952. But still in their village there was no electricity until later. They would go to bed after sunset. They have probably been affected by the english radars later. Even where my village is located is still 3G by the way now.

Elle Honoria likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The power grid in all of EU was present in 1893.

Antonis and JanSz like this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

First EVER report case of AD was in 1901.

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

In Poland in 1945
    we had five 40W bulbs and little radio.

We had 220V for light and 380V for power.
    The power was for 4kW motor used once a while for the grinder of grains and after harvest for about a week.
    There was another 1kW motor pumping water as need. It was located in remote area.

That was here:
    Łączna 14, 58-350 Łączna, Poland
    Even now there is 140 peoples living there.
    upload_2018-11-29_10-18-35.png
    upload_2018-11-29_10-36-15.png

upload_2018-11-29_10-37-56.png

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  11. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Yes I understand sir but how you explain that my village didn't have any light there until 1950s?

12. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Were my great grandmother affected by what kind of power grid in a low density location that there was no a way to go there unless you walk miles from the main cities?

13. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I am trying to slove this mystery because there are things that they cannot be explained. Am not trying to disagree with you. I want you to help me find out why my great grandmother got Alzheimer. I know why one can get Alzheimer but I don't know why my Great grandmother got it back in those times? I interviewed many people in my village because I was curious and I found out that they didn't have electricity until 1960s.

14. Sajid Mahmood

Sajid Mahmood Mo Salah

I think we will need to increase vitamin D

recoen likes this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

\
    How to help person who just recently started on Alzheimer road?
    Is there a way to slow it down?

/./

16. drezy

drezy Gold

My business partner's mother in law gets worse every evening. She's there in the morning but almost gone by 7:30PM.

Have you ever looked at the LLLT literature? You stir my curiosity and I'm going to ask the Doc something that I've been wondering about.

17. Valerie

Valerie Gold

18. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Change the environment, aka blue ligh and nnemf. Watch Sunrise and Sunset every day from now. ( Find a way, the worse case you need to change country)

19. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I suppose you already now that

20. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I believe the people who saw any form of technology for the first time they might have been more affected.

Paleodocteur likes this.