1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The Quantlet

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by dan.orloski22, Jun 25, 2015.

1. dan.orloski22

dan.orloski22 Silver

Can someone help me better understand how this bracelet works?

2. cantweight

cantweight Gold

3. Jude

Jude Gold

Haven't a clue but I do know I am definitely having one:D

TANN and Theka like this.
  4. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

It has got its patent pending but if you click on teh link in the Austin presentation you and get on a newsletter. I just signed up .

5. digital

digital Gold

Can't wait to see Quantlet get released. Would be awesome to bio-hack it's use here in New York City. Likely the Quantlet will operating in multiple wavelengths between the 600 and 900nm range.

As an experiment here (larger unit compared to the Quantlet), we are using multiple tunable lasers in this band, testing out what configuration works best: specific wavelengths, nm width and power strength; and then comparing to a wide wavelength source.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3799027/
    It is well known that wavelength of approximately 630 nm represents the biostimulatory region of visible light and promotes cell proliferation, DNA synthesis, and cell adhesion.5,6) These phenomena are thought to be induced by the absorption of light by cytochrome c oxidase present in the mitochondria, which has an absorption band ranging from 600 to 1100 nm.7) Cytochrome c oxidase is considered a primary photo-acceptor in low-level laser therapy (LLLT).8) Thus, the 630-nm light used in PDT corresponds to the wavelength of light used in LLLT may influence on the photodynamic effect required for killing cancer cells.

Jude and Lahelada like this.
  6. Ruben Salinas

Ruben Salinas New Member

660nm is better than 630nm

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well.........Ruben wont let me speak freely...........but I can point and click you to places where the answer may lie:

So how do electrons and proteins interact? Light.
    The dualism to the nature of light is best demonstrated by the photoelectric effect, where a "weak" UV light produces a current flow (by releases electrons) but a strong red light does not release electrons no matter how intense the red light. Red light then acts a type of cellular capacitor for energy. Where is it stored you ask? In cell membranes and in mitochondria.

Einstein explained that light exists in a particle-like state as packets of energy (quanta) called photons. The photoelectric effect occurs because the packets of energy carried by each individual red photons are too weak to knock the electrons off the atoms no matter how many red photons you beamed onto the cathode (metal). But the individual UV photons were each strong enough to release the electron and cause a current flow. It appears that life needs a lot of UV light to work properly at low energy parts of the electromagnetic spectrum because life's job is to move electrons to and fro to alter the redox chemistry of proteins with those electrons.

In many diseases when light signaling or electron flow is off...........disease manifests. One of the things people with disease rarely get told is that they should be highly charged with UV light. This means that an equatorial existence is one of the things that may help them tremendously avoid the turn on switch of many different diseases.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

light in many diseases has another more complicated effect that no one is connecting to biology as far as I know. My members have been getting that juice for a long time in webinars and Q & A's but maybe they don't know it? The Quantum Hall effect tied to electron spin. I covered that in some webinars about topologic insulators.

Abnormal light signals cause protein misfolding disorders. Many of you have said you read every blog? Well have you assimilated that stuff? OSF 3-5 has this very cool light based mechanism built in them....many diseases have a specific mito or nuclear protein misfolding pointing the gun inside or outside the nucleus where the target, namely DNA or mitochondrial DNA are located.

For example in 1997 discovery that mHtt fragments misfold proteins led to the discovery of the nuclear inclusions they cause in DNA to alter its expression in huntingtons disease.

What electrifies and magnifies DNA can also cause disease, and this is something that modern science still does not get to optimize biologic performance. Light does this to DNA directly. Artificial light is a real problem when you understand the quantum Hall effect of light. And when you have the HD gene it can actually kill you later in life as the protein mis folds more as the redox drops in neurons.

A very good example of two edges of the sword are as follows: this is how the phosphorescent coating that you find inside fluorescent lights works too. These coatings reflect visible light very efficiently, hence they appear white to our eyes. But they absorb UV light and re-emit it as visible light; this is essentially what happens when we turn this type of light on. Like fluorescent lights, nucleic acid proteins also have a built in specificity. That specificity is quantized in nature. Nucleic acids only code for proteins, and it appears they had to innovate proteins capable of absorbing light from the spectrum of sunlight at frequencies 3000 nm or less, while also making sure the emission gap of the protein always released light in the UV range for signaling. In HD that is broken when bad frequencies of light alter that defective gene over decades.

Read up on John Ott and Sarasota experiment with ADHD.

Richelle Jones and SeaHorse like this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The late stage of severe niacin deficiency is known as pellagra. Early records of pellagra followed the widespread cultivation of corn in Europe in the 1700's. The disease is generally associated with poorer social classes whose chief dietary staple consisted of cereals like corn or sorghum. Pellagra was also common in the southern United States during the early 1900s where income was low and corn products were a major dietary staple. Interestingly, pellagra was not known in Mexico, where corn was also an important dietary staple and much of the population was also poor. Mexico is closer to the equator where Vitamin D is more abundant because of the presence of UV light in solar radiation compared to the USA.
    In fact, corn contains appreciable amounts of niacin, but it is present in a bound form that is not nutritionally available to humans. The traditional preparation of corn tortillas in Mexico involves soaking the corn in a lime (calcium oxide) solution, prior to cooking. Heating the corn in an alkaline solution results in the release of bound niacin, increasing itsbioavailability.

Might Pellagra be a disease of acute deficiency of UV light?

Consider that the most common symptoms of niacin deficiency involve the skin (vitamin D), the digestive system (think yew), and the nervous system (altered Vitamin A cycle). The symptoms of pellagra are commonly referred to as the three D's: dermatitis, diarrhea, and dementia. A fourth D, death, occurs if pellagra is left untreated. Lacking UV light in cells might be a big deal huh? So what might happen when you start wearing clothes, stay out of the sun and say bake yourself in artificial light instead of nude sunbathing while you eat tons of GMO corn?

In the skin, a thick, scaly, darkly pigmented rash develops symmetrically in areas exposed to sunlight. In fact, the word "pellagra" comes from "pelle agra," the Italian phrase for rough or raw skin. Symptoms related to the digestive system include inflammation of the mouth and tongue ("bright red tongue"), vomiting, constipation, abdominal pain, and ultimately, diarrhea.

Interesting huh? Remember every living cell needs to release ELF -UV radiations to signal properly..........can you do that in pellagra? Nope.

Cpt.Tired and Allin like this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Might the link to UV light be why the 4 D's show up clinically? Might this be why those deficient in sun provided vitamin D synthesis , flush with niacin supplementation?

Could a bracelet somehow alter that Quantum Hall spin effect to improve performance of proteins?

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The key point that you should be kept coming back too when you look at all my blogs on the eye clock is the construction of it from the fundamental thermodynamic givens that were present on Earth before the evolution of DHA 600 million yrs ago. No one has thought about that have they? I have. So how was any "eye clock" built before DHA was present?

Light and water were the cornerstones of its design. Water absorbs light best at 3000 nm to make and exclusion zone battery (EZ), but at 3000 nm it is associated with a lot of heat generation. Heat, but specifically temperature rise is bad for energy efficiency. This would have made the clock very innacurate. So 3000 nm might be ideal for water molecules, but that frequency was not optimized for cellular signaling when the clock was built. It seems cells would have the needed to step down the solar power from this high IR range, using intermediate forms of atoms, we called proteins. Evolution did this by using specific arrays or lattices of atoms to modulate the light's frequency back to 650 and 850nm of IR light. By stepping down the power and heat another benefit manifested. IR light reflects too easy, and lower frequency light like UV light, does not reflect as easy. Reflected light is a poor signaling choice. The lowest frequency of light that could make a large EZ in water was 270 nm light in the UV range. Pollack's experiments have shown that EZ water absorbs well in the 270nm range. In this way, water acts like a broadband dielectric for absorbing UV light. This 270nm frequency in water begins to absorb UV light and begins to make a very large EZ or battery in a cell. This frequency of light is not reflected and can be used for signaling between cells. All bio-photons emitted from cells have been shown to be in the UV range of light so far in experiment. The emission of UV light from a cell seems to have been predetermined by what was on Earth before cells formed. It also appears water and light's interaction were the two things that set these thermodynamic parameters in photochemistry. These physical characteristics of water and light's interaction is what set the precise and quantized evolution of proteins, in my opinion.

PaulG likes this.
  14. SeaHorse likes this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There might be? LOL

optimizedprimate likes this.
  16. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Hi Jack.

Since i can not afford going premium member i still have once "ask Jack", something different.

I have been asked to attend to some seminars and hold speeches about what they call alternative lifestyle and health.

Is it okey to cite you and point them towards your research and science? Here in Sweden it can be some problems when talking public and giving them ideas... We are very correct, to a disturbing rate.

Thanks in advance...

Off for a glass of rum and a good cigar at the local waterhole.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

sure you can...........and prana you need to try to get to the big bio photon talk in October in Amsterdam. you could be the major starfish there.

18. Ruben Salinas

Ruben Salinas New Member

Jack can't hold back, can he?

Anyone interested in the Quantlet's mechanisms of action should sign up at Quantlets.com.

First update is coming on Tuesday 7/7... Followed by some bombs.

For those woo folks, 7/7 is not by coincidence, either.

19. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Oooh,wooo....goodie :D
    Looking forward to that update.
    Seriously tempted by your quantlet.

20. PaulG

PaulG New Member

I've had on and off pain and inflammation in my wrists for many years (RSI etc) and no closer to finding out what is causing the problem and adopting some of the advice and protocols here have not helped - so thinking this device might be THE ANSWER but probably not....