1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

THE QUANTLET MITO-HACKING THREAD

Discussion in 'The Quantlet' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Joseph Thia

Joseph Thia Aspiring Mitochondriac

I suggest sending them an email at info@quantlets.com

2. Jude

Jude Gold

Thanks, Just may do that:)

3. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Tried that as well several times - still no answer

seanb4 likes this.
  4. x_danny_x

x_danny_x New Member

how do you update the quantlet firmware? the PDF file that they had is gone in how to use the software exe. i am a bit hesitant to do it now after reading some of the posts and peoples problems.

Tommyboy likes this.
  5. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

you can't
    It needs to be done by q people

6. x_danny_x

x_danny_x New Member

then at least how do you stop the Quantlet from leaving marks on your skin??? i mean how do you stop it? can you modify the strength or something???

7. Joseph Thia

Joseph Thia Aspiring Mitochondriac

You mean the three black dots on the top, and the one dark patch at the wrist area? Still having the marks after one year of use.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  8. digital

digital Gold

Those are tan marks, caused by the Violet wavelength(s) in the product. You also get them by being in the Sun.

9. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

It's coming on a year now since I set my quantlet in for repair. I know it was received as I had tracking. Not a single reply to any emails since, despite confirming the address.

I am poor, so the £600+ was a very large investment for me. I had it a month, experienced some good results then it broke.

What is going on with that company? Anyone know? Very disappointed.

Jude and Marc Lacasse like this.
  10. Jude

Jude Gold

Hi Sean, long time no hear:)do hope you're going ok?
    I paid for 2 Quantlets, it's 2 yrs ago and have never received them:(
    afaict, no one knows anything:confused:

seanb4 likes this.
  11. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Hi Jude, thats rough. I assume they have hit some major difficulties but to not inform customers about anything for this length of time is not on.

I am very slowly improving from my worst around 2yrs ago. Mainly dietary changes but some supplements have helped. I'm still applying what I have learned from here except I limit my sun exposure when it's too hot. Heat from anything destroys me, I am pretty sure its due to my POTS and vasodialation / lack of sweating. Thanks for inquiring.

Jude likes this.
  12. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Paid for one about 3 years ago - given up emailing them. Looks like we've lost our money

Jude and seanb4 like this.
  13. Inger

Inger Silver

I wonder what happened to Ruben. Did he got a burnout?

seanb4 likes this.
  14. Jude

Jude Gold

.. my query..............6hrs ago

Hi

I haven't heard anything about receiving my 2 ordered Quantlets and it's been 2 years.

Could you please let's know what is happening?

Here's my receipt from Pay Pal.

Thanks
    Jude

Follow up email...................1 hr ago

Hi Judy

II will look into this and get back to you. They all shipped over a year ago so it’s very strange. Did you order via Indiegogo or directly from the site?

R

Here's hoping:)

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
    seanb4 likes this.
  15. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Whats Rubens email @Jude . Might give it a go.

16. Jude

Jude Gold

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    Should have done this earlier, rather than hoping!

Quantum Dynamics LLC has sent you $....,00 USD.
    Note from Quantum Dynamics LLC:

[​IMG] Refund for 2X Quantlets @ 15% for Diane Indiegogo Contribution [​IMG]
    Transaction details

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
  17. Jude

Jude Gold

Jenny,

Maybe not!

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  18. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

That is very promising Jude. At this point just getting a refund would feel like a victory. I wonder whats going on over there if Ruben is still active then why does no one get emailed back from quantlet support?

JanSz likes this.
  19. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Hi Sean, I emailed quantlet support after reading Jude's post above & they just emailed me back & said I'll be getting one sent in mid September!!

seanb4 and Jude like this.
  20. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Perhaps they are now responding? I emailed Ruben, although he doesn't want his email giving out, and he said he would forward my email to support so lets hope something happens!