1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

THE QUANTLET MITO-HACKING THREAD

Discussion in 'The Quantlet' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

me too so far.......

2. I've had mine for almost a year, used it daily.
    No issues, except the strap broke so I use a rubber band to strap it on my wrist.
    Overall, happy with it.

3. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Did you hear back from them? I've emailed them probably 10 times, last being on 10th March & never hear back. Still waiting to get my original quantlet.

seanb4 likes this.
  4. My Quantlet has died...I had it less than a year.

seanb4 likes this.
  5. EStein

EStein New Member

sounds like a common problem - haven't heard of any updates from Rubin or the company? odd

seanb4 likes this.
  6. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

My Quantlet is almost one year old, still going strong. The last app update fixed the problem with temperatures and everything works as it should now.

Though sunlight is getting stronger here, I won't use it much in the next months.

7. Paul Fendler

Paul Fendler New Member

I have 2 Quantlets. They both died after a couple of months. There doesn't seem to be any way to get them repaired as the Quantlet staff does not return e-mails. I gave up. But if anyone knows a way to get the Quantlets serviced, I'd love to know.

seanb4 and EStein like this.
  8. Marc Lacasse

Marc Lacasse New Member

I am grateful I found Jack on the internet. I am on the autism spectrum, have no money and I cannot afford the Quantlet, so I built my own DIY Quantlet: delivers full spectrum 380 nm purple all the way to 840 nm infrared. Can be used as an intranasal unit or worn on the wrist using a cotton wrist band. No Peltier TEC cooling plate and no Bluetooth, so low EMF. I offer the unit at my website http://healingdaily.com. I also have a link to it in my member profile.

seanb4 likes this.
  9. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Still waiting for mine!

seanb4 likes this.
  10. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

What do you mean last update?

Firmware...if so where is the hex file....the q team said it wasn t available (message me if you have it).

Also, i have had 4 quantlets....3 dead.

1 alive (a member sold me the working one). Use it daily (less now that sun is back) works great.

11. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Heard that a new device will be out soon
    Hope the company is exist...

Also 99% of the problems would be resolved if :
    They would put a simple cd screen on it (black and white...no blues) to know status of device (battery, on or off...)

Have a removeable battery (if it stops...take out battery, swap battery...) the device can be mysterious...99% of issues are battery related...

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  12. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

I believe there was an app update, the iphone quantlet app. So the problem was not the quantlet but the app in processing the sensor data.

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  13. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Oh ok

I use android...

When was this update done on ios?

14. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

I'm not really sure, all I remember was seeing the app getting updated a couple weeks/months ago, and I thought it was interesting so tested it to see if it was improved.

15. oh really!? thats terrible. I have emailed them half a dozen times now...including replying directly to their email to me about privacy updates...still no reply. Really annoyed because I do not have a lot of money to spare. I really liked my quantlet when it was working.

Jim Laird and seanb4 like this.
  16. Today i decided to check if my quantlet was still dead and it has revived!!! it was totally non responsive and wouldn't charge but then after a couple of weeks in the drawer it seems to have recovered and I am using it again right now.

seanb4 and Mayuri like this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

i put mine in freezer and it works again. electronics.......LOL

18. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Yup...that works...let it cool down...

19. Jude

Jude Gold

Still waiting for my 2 :(

Have never been contacted, not a peep.

It's 2 yrs:(

Jim Laird and seanb4 like this.
  20. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Wow...Its a real shame...I dont understand how they can ignore you like this...

Jude and seanb4 like this.