1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

THE QUANTLET MITO-HACKING THREAD

Discussion in 'The Quantlet' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Seamus Ryan

Seamus Ryan New Member

Hi Dextery, I have a meniscus tear too (last 12 months) and I went to a Osteopath about 4 months ago for 6 sessions. There seemed to be an improvement but it went back to the way it was. It's not terrible pain, but it's there and I feel it most if I twist my leg. If it's inactive for a while (driving etc) it's hurts a little when I first get out of the car. I have been using the quantlet religiously since I got it (July this year??) but it hasn't helped at all. I have tried red light/IR light at 100 hz. I have used it every day. I did see someone else was using the spot treatment and had success (for meniscus tear). I thought the spot treatment was more in the UV range and therefore the penetration was only at the surface? What specific settings do you suggest I use. I also use it every at on the wrist for generally well being. Again I haven't noticed anything (I wish I did but I don't). What am I missing? I've tried 30 and 60 performance, wellbeing, jet lag etc.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You might consider MB and red light in combo for that hack
    Allin likes this.
  3. Seamus Ryan

Seamus Ryan New Member

Thanks. Ill look into it, read a lot about people using MB on the light water mag faebook page but never tried it myself. What are your thoughts on PRP treatment for a meniscus tear Jack, do you think it's a good option to target a specific area or is it just another band aid that gives relief but the problem doesn't go away? Thanks
  4. Is anyone having trouble with iOS 11 and bluetooth pairing on the quantlet?
  5. raysblue

raysblue Silver

after 3 months of use my quantlet has died! I have tried all suggested resuscitation remedies from Dr Kruse's site, but its either gone into hibernation mode here in the uk or its spark of life has ceased. I have emailed the quantlet site of this tragic demise but I will pray earnestly for its resurrection because I have little faith in their customer service department. I received my Quantlet on 22/6/2017 and the wrist band ripped on the right hand side on the 24/06/2017. I informed them of the problem and received a reply that same day telling me to send pictures because it apparently takes 30lbs of pressure to rip it. I emailed the pictures but I have not received a reply since that day...if anybody can give helpful guidance it would be very much appreciated
    seanb4 likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I would tell you to hold tight. I've sent your post here to them but they will need you real name and email to get back with you so PM me with it. I just used my Quantlet to hack food poisoning. I may post about it at some point. Pretty shocking.
    seanb4 likes this.
  7. pbom

pbom Silver

I have two quantlets and no issues with the wristbands, you must be a fool to break it.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Phillip I love you but I broke two of my seven. LOL
    seanb4 likes this.
  9. raysblue

raysblue Silver

Thank you Dr Kruse, I have sent you the information.
    thank you for your insight pbom, I'll contemplate on that
    seanb4 likes this.
  10. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

I can't see how the wristband would break either, so it must be a manufacturing defect.
  11. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Will be interesting to hear about that hack.
    seanb4 likes this.
  12. bacon lover

bacon lover New Member

I love the quantlet I can only pair it with an iphone not my android after many uses I see a small tear forming in the rubber next to the smaller size holes and where the band attaches to quantlet it has come loose several times but I have been able to shove the band back in and it feels like it re-attaches and works fine.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

They told me Raysblue for you to resend your request to the help desk.
  14. raysblue

raysblue Silver

thank you Dr Kruse. My 90 warranty is now at an end and even if it wasn't I violated the terms by using it on occasions more than once a day. I checked the quantlet FB group and there are 2 suggested remedies. One is to leave it a week and then try to plug it again. The other is to put it in a zip types bag and place in the freezer for 4 hours, let it thaw completely and then plug in. Has anybody on here tried either of those suggestions and achieved success?
    seanb4 likes this.
  15. pbom

pbom Silver

If the women ditched the make up and nail polish, and stop hiding behind a MASK. I love woman without make up and nail polish but that's only MHO.
  16. Is there anyway to reset bluetooh on the device? My iPhone can't detect it. It used to but has now stopped

I've tried restarting and reinstalling the app
  17. Seamus Ryan

Seamus Ryan New Member

In relation to using MB with with red light from the quantlet for the knee meniscus tear, how would one take the MB? Orally, rub at the knee area, injection? Thanks for your help in advance
  18. Phil

Phil New Member

The wrist strap broke on my Quantlet after three weeks of use. As a fix I cut the toes off of a sock and now use the sock to hold my quantlet on my wrist. I actually prefer the sock over the standard strap. My wife has small wrists and the quantlet was very loose on her wrist and sock fixed that issue as well. The sock blocks the light from coming out the sides so it draws less attention when using it in public.
    seanb4 likes this.