1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

THE QUANTLET MITO-HACKING THREAD

Discussion in 'The Quantlet' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Clayton

Clayton New Member

Quantum Dynamics got hold of me. Shipped them out yesterday. Hopefully they can be revived
    seanb4 and Rubicon like this.
  2. Jude

Jude Gold

Good news Clayton. I'm still waiting for mine.
    seanb4 likes this.
  3. digital

digital Gold

Clayton:

My unit died. Quantlet time responded within a day to the support request, issued prepaid USPS label, and received the fixed unit back within 2 weeks. And they also fixed the rubber wrist band that had broke due to normal wear.

Jude and seanb4 like this.
  4. Clayton

Clayton New Member

Hi Shrihari great to hear. Mine units were shipped out last week, really hoping they can be repaired. Huge fan of em
  5. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

What email address did you use? I haven't had a response in over 2 weeks.
  6. Clayton

Clayton New Member

7. Finally received mine!
    Unfortunately the App doesn't work with my Android OS (5.0.1), so I have to use the Manual mode. I wanted to use the Quantlet especially for treating hypothyroidism but am worried about the high nnEMF from the Cold plate, which can only b turned off by the App. I can't find much information about the Manual mode, so can anyone please tell me which protocol is comparable? And I would like to hear about your experiences with the Manual mode and how you use it.
  8. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

In manual mode you get the Performance 30 protocol. So all LEDs on plus TEC.
    Queen of Elves likes this.
  9. Ah ok, thank you!