1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

THE QUANTLET MITO-HACKING THREAD

Discussion in 'The Quantlet' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Please post your ideas, video's, and mito-hacks in this thread.

Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  2. nicld

nicld Gold

Where would one find information on each of the preloaded protocols and the best time to use them?

3. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Once ours arrive, I'm really going to put them to the test, and especially on Carl. I have some pretty interesting mitohacks lined up for him Jack. Thanks for creating this thread and I'm looking forward to other folks updates! This has been well worth the wait! ;)

Nathan likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. Nathan

Nathan New Member

I've had the Quantlet for going on 3 days now and am having a lot of fun with it. My facebook posts are definitely generating a lot of curiosity. The first day I used it I didn't really notice much and I had a horrible sleep that night but I think it's because I had sausage for dinner and got an MDA overload.

My next day I did 30 minutes in the morning and I actually felt good that day considering it felt like I was tossing and turning and kept waking up most of the night before. I went for a walk with my son and did another session and it felt really good. I also did a GDV scan first thing in the morning, pre-quantlet and did a scan post quantlet session and got my highest energy reading every, by 1 and an increase of 4 from my pre-quantlet scan.

I went for a walk with my son and did another session and started noticing increased energy and feelings of wellbeing

GDV before & after 1.JPG GDV before & after 2.PNG

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
    Mayuri, Marbear, Atle Hoyland and 7 others like this.
  6. Nathan

Nathan New Member

Then today I really started feeling a difference. The previous day cold walk felt great. Today it was around 20F and I shoveled some snow with the Quantlet on the muscle activation protocol and I felt amazing.

I then went for a walk a little bit later and did Performance for 30 minutes and I have been feeling really awesome physically and I've had an elevated mood.

Not sure how much is placebo since I've been anticipating the Quantlet for more than a year but all I know is I feel really good. Getting ready to go for a hike and do another session of cold & quantlet

Theka, jwhb77, Frangipani and 5 others like this.
  7. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Frangipani and Optimalbound like this.
  8. android play store use "Quantlet"

9. I downloaded play store quantlet app, however I cant get quantlet to Bluetooth sync with android phone. I have flashing blue on quantlet and Bluetooth turned on with phone but wont sync? I am using it on manual it is super cool.

fitness@home likes this.
  10. nicld

nicld Gold

Took me quite a while to get it to sync.

11. Which release of Android are you guys using?

I tried installing the Quantlet app, but Google Play tells me that it is incompatible with my phone. This is despite the app documentation saying that the app will work on 4.4 or newer, and my phone is running 5.1.1.

Any ideas?

Tommyboy likes this.
  12. Quantlet app won't download from the Netherlands....can you take the international block off. Talking about android app but will put money on it that the same will apply the apple store

14. Nathan

Nathan New Member

Anyone else have feedback to share on the Quantlet? I think I may have overdone it yesterday. I did a 3rd quantlet session for the day and went for a hike. I felt really good on the start of my hike. It was 17F and I did about a half mile hike to a waterfall. It felt great going there but on the walk back the wind picked up and cold started to get to me a little. It was really beautiful out and I was feeling really good but by the time I got home I was feeling a little spent. I think I was chasing the quantlet high that I had earlier in the day. Not going to push it today. Next up will be a strength biohack.

Danny likes this.
  15. jggrn71

jggrn71 New Member

What would be the best protocol for a pitcher for recovery? Of course he always ices in the dugout when he's done too.

Would muscle activation or performance 30 or 60 be best option on game day? Will definitely experiment with it and keep you posted. My lefty is 18 and excited about trying this out. Will keep an eye out for the video being posted today as well. Also interested in how to choose and use custom protocols as well.

16. Tommyboy

Tommyboy New Member

The same here. Samsung Galaxy S7, telling me that the app is incompatible with my phone. From Sweden.

Optimalbound likes this.
  17. Eilee

Eilee Gold

I just got mine and have a few questions: Quantlet hasn't responded to my emails, which is extremely disappoining.

1. It fits rather loosely on on wrist. I can almost pull it off my hand. Is this problematic? The only way to get it to fit more snugly is to push it up my arm a bit. Should it fight tightly so that there is not a lot of wiggle room?

2. How frequently during the day can one use this. Besides pre and/or post exercise, can I then do a wellbeing session and later on a nap session? Can I use it before bed to help with sleep? What is too much or is there such a thing?

3. Are there optimal times of day to use it and times when I most definitely don't want to use it?

4. I usually use my infrared sauna right after a workout. Can I take this in the sauna and do the post exercise protocol?

5. Would love some advice as to what to look for on the protocol readout of my session. Can't find any instructions anyplace and don't really understand what the various numbers and data mean...

18. Scompy

Scompy Gold

My first mitohacks will include grounding in sunlight during the session. I will get mine this coming week it appears. I'll be an interesting data point because I'm at 3,400 ft altitude where I live.

Nathan likes this.
  19. Joe Gavin

Joe Gavin Face Everything And Rise

Hi. Did you send questions to info@quantlets.com? That's where they should go.

20. Nathan

Nathan New Member

Eilee, I'll comment based on my experience so far & what I know.
    1. Agree...the size is good for some, not so much for others. I don't consider myself having large wrists but it's a little too snug for my liking. Not a huge issue for me but it will be for others. I did it on my nephew today and it was pretty loose on him.

2. I overdid it with 3 active sessions and then a sleep session in the evening. I felt good effects from Muscle Activation and cold. Then I felt amazing from a Performance 30 session and cold. Then I did a second Performance session and I overdid it. I did a sleep session that night and didn't feel many affects.

3. The manual says morning is best for anything activity based.

4. the manual doesn't recommend using it in temps over 95F so this rules out sauna use.

5. Don't have much for you here.

Take your time and just try different things and let us know what happens :)

fitness@home likes this.