1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The quality of our relationship:

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 27, 2015.

1. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

I like it. But remember, the world hasn't ended just yet...

2. Brother John

Brother John Silver

Great Photo!
    Thanks,
    Brother John

3. BrainWhisperer

BrainWhisperer New Member

A few thoughts on the communication of your teachings:

It would be useful to have a massive infographic that communicates the overview/gestalt of your ideas, to get people up and running with less overwhelm and feelings of intimidation in the very beginning; an image that would act as an armature onto which they can hang more and more understanding as they learn and digest.

When scads and scads of info is presented in blog post after blog post...the info ends up coming across in a linear/lateral-only stream. Left-brains can pretty easily assimilate massive info that way...but right-brain dominant folks like me...not so much. We need images and "Russian doll" holographic understanding of the overall big picture...then how the smaller picture stuff fits in and interrelates...we like to use hierarchy and nested thought to discern relevancy...(well, that is useful in my experience anyway).

I think it would be useful to offer the info in different formats so that it could be digested better by people of all levels of education and understanding.

~ It would be useful to have a simple bare bones bulleted-style "do this, don't do this" level primer. Most of my patients want/need that level.

~ Then an everyday platform for laymen who are bright and smart and want to learn more but aren't going to learn all the nitty gritty.

~ Then finally, a neuronerd practitioner level platform full up the very high leveled detailed info.

I think that would be a skillful/useful way to communicate it all to get more people at the table, eating the Meal.

Deep Gratitude

_/\_

God loves you, brandie and billy like this.
  4. billy

billy New Member

I have gratitude for this work too.

I'm also overwhelmed. I got bogged-down reading, Life at the Cell and Below -Lee.
    Now taking classes at night after work, a picture book or graphics sounds damn refreshing!

I love Jack's YouTube interviews. That's what lit my light. A review on Amazon pointed me to him initially.
    The guy's on another level... and yet just another brother at the same time.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
    God loves you and BrainWhisperer like this.
  5. BrainWhisperer

Taking classes at night after work is a hard thing to do! Best wishes to you.

We are all brothers and sisters.

:)

Blessings

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you want infographics..........make them. I do what I can. My time is limited. If you love the work show it in some small way by paying it forward to your species.

Two things I carry with me daily: Death is certain, but life is not. Does blue light always buy us all a stairway to heaven? No. We need the sun's version of blue poetry. It is the blue prose of modern lighting that lines our march to death. What powers our ability to slow time so we can live a few decades are buried in frequencies that resonate in hues or purple and red. Such are the disturbing comforts of life. Physics isn't the most important thing in life, but love is. It's funny bio-physics is what underpins love...........how ironic. The human heart is like a black hole--it's so dense that there's no room for light, but that doesn't mean it can't still suck others into its vortex. Life is strange.......stranger than we can comprehend. We're all born strangers to ourselves and each other, and yet we are all connected in some small way that we're seldom formally introduced to unless we dig through the nature of the cosmos. The universe, it seems was made, to be full and brimming with lonesome places so life could fill in those spaces with love. Might life exist to freshen up the dry wells so many of us help create?

Might your infographics do the same?

I dont know.........unless you take this project to fruition.

Nadya, lohd2015 and rlee314 like this.
  7. BrainWhisperer

mmMmmmm ...what an exciting challenge...if I only knew the content well enough to be able to communicate it simply (à la Einstein) ...!! :) It sounds like superfun though, and I started out at RISD in fine art...so if I can get smart enough...perhaps I can do it. It would be my honor.

Please know my feedback was in no way meant to be a critique... ...it was supposed to be simply useful feedback. It is hard to communicate online with no intonation and no nonverbal cues.

I am floored by how hard you are working and can see how you are already pour your life, time, energy, and funds into this work.

Was just thinking that the above suggestions would help you (help us) get the word out to the greater world. (?)

Thank you for teaching us so generously. That is love.

Happy Valentine's Day to you and Mrs. Kruse

PS- Just had a thought...Metatron's cube might be a great basis/foundation image for an infographic. :)

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
    God loves you likes this.
  8. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Jack , ( not Doc) there is not a day when I do not at least plant a seed with someone . Lol,I got accused recently of being the go to place for freaky things. I think people do not share their contribution for fear it being judged too little. I hear ya dopamine yadda yadda but we can only be where we are at the moment. I hear your frustration though. I will step on the gas. I have time now. I resigned from my job today. Remind me who was it who said that you cannot get well in the environment you got sick in? Oh right I know who ... THANKS!

Pablo, caroline, Joe Gavin and 2 others like this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I love critique's.........does not bother me in the least.

BrainWhisperer likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I do what I can.......no more or less.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

12. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

@BrainWhisperer , I think I understand what you are saying. I get the same response from the girls in the chat group I created on WhatsApp, it's called the EZ Group ( first named it when I started the discussion on eczema about a year ago. At that time, I had never heard of the Exclusion Zone. Life is more than just coincidences?) These girls are my high school friends, and they are all interested in improving their health. However, they are either busy, not focused, lazy, or they just want some magical 'short cut'. So they want bullet points, or something that they can understand without having to spend time. I keep telling them, you need to understand the ideas before you can fully benefit from it. So I try my best to 'power down' Doc's teachings. It is not easy, because I find that everything he says is intricately tied to something else, and thus has meaning and import. Every week, I try to write something for my friends, but I find it easier to spend three hours studying Doc's writings and links to the studies he provides, than trying to condense his writings. Maybe it's because I don't have enough understanding of his works, so it takes me a long time to put together a piece.

Studying Doc's works is like going to school for me. I do it 7 days a week, 2 to 4 hrs daily. But the work does pay off. I will go back to a blog I've read, and be amazed that the piece is totally different from when I first read it. It feels really wonderful to be able to understand more of what Doc is teaching every time I revisit a piece!

I love Doc's works. The contents are like no other that I have come across in my years of surfing the web for health information. He is generously, lovingly, educating and empowering all of us. I am forever grateful and in awe of this remarkable, brilliant, noble being. And even more grateful for the opportunity to share my feelings and experiences with all of you on this forum.

13. BrainWhisperer

You do a lot, Sir...more than ten men combined.

I think when we truly give our 100% best, that is by definition, "enough".

Truth has a life of it's own, and a timeline of it's own. Your teachings will survive the great Heropass.

If I can contribute meaningfully (adding to the "signal"; not adding noise), I will.

Thank you for all that you do and have done.

14. BrainWhisperer

15. Not sure how I missed this thread when it first came out. I really do try to read everything--blogs and forums.

For just general kick-ass, mind-blowing information, definitely a 1!!

I came across Jack's forum in July of 2011, just a month or two after his first two or three blogs. I became an early adopter of his message because it was raw, naked, scientically sound, and life-changing. Jack and I even started talking about Quantum Biology even before he took it mainstream in his blogs. I remember asking him if he had any good textbooks on the subject to recommend. He told me there were none, and that his blogs would be as good as it gets. He was right. I have been studying QB for about 6 years, so I had a bit of a jump (about a year) on most people that became regulars, or not.

I separate Jack's writings into two periods. The first period can be described as classic biochemistry. This period ended upon publication of "The Epi-Paleo RX" (I bought 10 copies to give to family and friends). The second period can best be described as Physics-based. The second period continues to this day. For those who believe in a food-based dogma, the transition from period one to period two was undoubtedly a major shock. Connecting the dots became more difficult, more subtle, and more demanding. Some of Jack's followers abandoned ship. Dogma versus science!

This veritable explosion of physics-based information now has become embedded in an ever growing set of blogs, forums, and webinars, not to mention the Q&A's. What did not change from period one to period two was the way information was, and still is, presented on the website. I can see how a newcomer can become lost in an ocean of data with nuggets of gold strewn everywhere and often, at best, loosely correlated. For an early adopter like me, this is not too much of a challenge, but even I sometimes have difficulty finding information from past blogs or forums to correlate with more recent information. I agree with many of the previous posts to this thread that better search and indexing are needed.

It often comes down to time and money. But a few suggestions:

0. Better search and indexing.
    1. All blogs should go through a professional editor before posting. Many have volunteered.
    2. Major blog series should culminate in a book format.
    3. The science needs to stay in--a technical illustrator/graphic artist/artist would go a long way in making concepts more understandable.
    4. Some stuff should definitely stay free, but other stuff (books, for example) should make a profit to grow the business.
    Note: I do not know how well Epi-Paleo RX sold, but I often wonder if it got buried in the hundreds of other "diet and health" books out there. Marketing is everything.
    5. Transition the website from a part-time endeavor to a real business that makes enough money to hire a small professional staff to take this stuff mainstream. Editor, artist, sales, marketing,...
    6. Write the first really definitive Quantum Biology textbook.
    7. Create an online course on QB. Include such topics like how to read labs, biohacking,...
    8. Find a university or two to support 7 that could lead to possible degrees.
    9. Think about combos--offer the quantlet with a book on QB biohacking. Scale it even more by adding in blood analysis and a book on interpreting lab results. Charge appropriately.
    10. Start a professional journal on QB.

Just some random musings and off-topic thoughts. But, perhaps it is time for a paradigm shift.

Q'Rad Randy

Optimalbound and PaulG like this.
  16. omegajosh

omegajosh www.mitolab.com

I'd give it a 3. The time you and your members take to answer questions is unrivalled and i appreciate the unconventional perspective on mainstream issues.

Sometimes I think you answer "It's the EMF and the lack of sun" before even looking at the persons labs, symptoms. I think there are other causes to pathologies

Also maybe less robb wolf/chris kresser/paleo bashing - no need to denigrate others to raise yourself - you do that already with your great ideas.

All in all, one of my favourite blogs.

17. I give it a 1

His message has 6 steps
    Non Fluoride Water
    Sunlight
    Seafood
    Grounding
    Self Confidence
    Friends
    ......That is all ....Carry on.

My 8 year old gets the message. I got the message.

You want the details read read read. Which is what I do daily. Get the books. Read journals. I would add faith .....

drezy likes this.