1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The quality of our relationship:

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate the quality of our relationship based upon the service of this product during the last 2 years ?

One being excellent and 10 being dreadful.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
    Kristi Lambert likes this.
  2. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

service of this product- meaning the forums? and... last week 2 years means??

In general, Jack, you and the forum has been a life saver.. I am forever grateful, and you know that... I am, also, amazed by how much time and energy you have spent creating this phenomenal community; answering questions, etc.. and most people I have met I would consider my own tribe of weirdos (aka family).. Feels nice to feel the open arms welcome and love..

rlee314, Jude, Kristi Lambert and 2 others like this.
  3. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

If you are referring to the forums, I find it priceless.

The information that is shared freely, the comradery that exists here, and the wide range of different people that make this place unique.

rlee314, Jude, Kristi Lambert and 2 others like this.
  4. Kristi Lambert

Kristi Lambert New Member

I cannot say it any better than the above replies. I am just a newbie but you have saved my life and attracted a group of the most beautiful starfish - all of you have hauled me back into the ocean every day and healed me, I am forever grateful to you!

rgp888, rlee314, Jude and 2 others like this.
  5. Inger

Inger Silver

I give a 1

QuantumRadical, rlee314, Jude and 2 others like this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

You already know how I feel ....quantum entanglement to the max and all that jazz! #1 +++

You have the unique ability/generosity to let us shine in whatever capacity we can. You push, pull. drag us all forward if we are willing to do the hard yards!

You and everyone here on the forum have been an amazing support. When we are down or confused or struggling - there is always someone to lift us up and make us smile and point us in a better direction....and help us understand the freakin blogs!

This is a very warm and caring place with massive brain pain thrown in for good measure! You are teaching us to pay it forward......

I have learned that even tho my life was magic before ......it is off the charts now.....

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
    rgp888, rlee314, Jude and 3 others like this.
  7. CTforlife

CTforlife New Member

I haven't shaken your hand, spoke a word, or looked into your eyes, but I can say without a doubt:

You gave me my life back. Your love for life will touch everyone I touch and everyone they touch, a true legacy. I am forever indebted to pay everything forward. And I couldn't be happier. Your the 1 in my book!

rlee314, Josh, Jude and 3 others like this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I give 1 but that is gross understatement.

QuantumRadical, rlee314, Jude and 4 others like this.
  9. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Lol,cultural difference I think.

in Anglo terms 10 is best, 1 is dreadful.

The forum gets 10 out of 10 frpm me. the info,the people your dedication Doc are priceless.

If the question is directed at the technical side then 6. It is not a bad platform but has been complicated unnecessarily.

Jude, Kristi Lambert and caroline like this.
  10. Josh

Josh Gold

1, although there have been technical glitches, the sum of the parts with your dedication and commitment is truly rare in our contemporary context. It has profoundly changed the way I practice, live my life and view the world. Plus I have tasted wine and cigars that I otherwise would never have experienced. And of course I have met a whole new group of wonderful alive people around the world to share with. It has shown me that an unexpected depth of relationship can be developed virtually.

11. ^^ what he said

12. Graeme

Graeme New Member

There is no service like this.

Will it get even better? As the knowledge spreads, the whole improves.

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

Have aliens invaded your body Josh????? is this the same cranky guy I know and love??????
    I forgot about the wine and cigars!

Kristi Lambert likes this.
  14. bacon lover

bacon lover New Member

1. I have learned tremendous amounts of information and I feel better at age 52 than I ever have in my life. Thank you for all you have given! As a Chiropractor I have communicated your ideas to many people that have been helped.

rlee314, Jude and Kristi Lambert like this.
  15. kovita

kovita Gold

i give full 1. It was a life saver for me, first the blog and next the forum. The only dark side is the time spent on the computer because the fountain of wisdom is never dry and new and new things are popping out and one cannot miss them, if the picture one is seeking should become complete one day. I find both part of the service equally important. The blog gives the data and the forum translates it to the practice,

16. Jonathin

Jonathin Gold Member

Transformative in so many ways. It is hard to express the energizing effects of the consolidation of ideas in the blog and forum into so many realms of my life beyond my immediate personal health concerns.

17. JMO

JMO Gold

1+ (equivalent to A+)

Only downside--being online.

Allanah, Penny, rlee314 and 2 others like this.
  18. Hope2Learn

Hope2Learn We are all connected.

Focusing entirely on the bolded phrase - and considering what constitutes relationship quality (honesty, kindness, compassion, attentive listening and understanding, emphasis on the importance of communication coupled with presenting things in a manner conducive to understanding, and so on) - I would have a certain answer...

but coupled with the phrase "BASED UPON the service of this product" I think the answer might be slightly -SLIGHTLY - less favorable, because "the service of this product" I interpret as referring to the overall workings / effectiveness of this platform with which you deliver the 'product' (which is knowledge).

Which leads me to concur with Lah, who gave the opinion that:

"the info,the people your dedication Doc are priceless.

If the question is directed at the technical side then 6. It is not a bad platform but has been complicated unnecessarily."

(Of course I"m still new here, and also keeping in mind that unpaid members receive a different level of "service" and/or "product" than non-paying members such as myself.)

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What makes it a one then..........be specific.

20. Hope2Learn

Hope2Learn We are all connected.

"quality of our relationship" = 1 = best

let "one" = forum member
    let "Jack" = dr kruse

when one has a question, jack listens to it, hears it, groks it, ponders it, and answers in a way that plato would be pleased with, coaxing one to understanding in their own time and manner, often with multiple attempts and follow ups.

when one is down, jack attempts to bring them not falsely upward, but to a place where they can begin to find their own way back up.

when one knows not how to feed themselves, jack teaches them to fish, then reminds them about DHA ( :D ).

when one is having a bad day and posts like a whiney little b***h but later apologizes, jack shows compassion by not holding a grudge.

etc... etc...

hard to reply when still deeply pondering retinal spreading depression and scotomas though.... brain has not switched gears from my earlier research... sorry if my answer lacks clarity..

Penny likes this.