1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The people of the AM sun

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by shiran, Aug 13, 2017.

1. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

Amazing how the Quantum universe works!! Your schlong just contacted me and stated two things:

1. Please help me. Drezy is putting so much “pressure” on me. I’m leaking massive ELF-UV light. Soon, his teeth will be bronze color.
    2. Given you are Greek, we both know his famous gyro recipe with the tzatziki sauce did not includ the final secret ingredient ingredient.

Ops!

Tiny Tim

2. drezy

drezy New Member

Man! Haters be hatin'.

I'm happy that you are moving along this path and you continue to be curious. I've seen too many engage a bunch up front, but not really implement changes before flaming out.

You, me, and our schlong's private messages aside, we are surrounded by some very good human examples here with very good reinforcement. I'm glad I'm here and I'm also glad to see you take a swing at me. I think it's a good sign along with being funny.

3. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

I only swing at those I like! I’m not going anywhere. You and a lot of others I’ve been reading make it all the more real for me. And I thank you.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
    drezy likes this.
  4. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

Today is a cloudy rain day. In fact, the next few days will be that way. I'm in AZ. 33.53 latitude. I've decided I'm not going to work for the next two days and simply enjoy the IRA light fest.

Given IRA light is always present, and I believe I've heard Doc say during cloudy days 31% of it gets through, and I've been out since 6:45am this morning and it's approx 10:15am now, I plan on being outside until sunset even though I won't see it. Is there any potential damage to the skin/eyes if I stay out for the next 8 hours straight? I also just took a very hot bath before I went out which releases additional IRA light. Thank you!

5. SunnyGale

SunnyGale New Member

HI Janek,
    I have the same isssue, up before the sun. I put on my amber blockers, when I have to turn on the lights, and have switched out my bulbs to red lights. (Still need to find the optimal bulbs). Will be upgrading some bulbs to full-spectrums.

I am trying to use a candle in lieu of the bulbs. When the sun comes up, I head out to soak it all in.

6. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

Would you mind explaining why you stated "We don't even need UVB light to make Vitamin D...?" Is this in a blog or webinar? Thank you.

7. kris90

kris90 New Member

I meant we do not need UVB light in our environment. All we need is the combination of UVA and IRA to create the pressure we need to release full spectrum UV light in our blood. We make UVA, UVB and UVC in our blood under the right environment. Vermont 2018.

Mike David likes this.
  8. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

Listening to Vermont 2018 again. Doc says blue lights is what builds Vit A. Is that all day or only in the am? I’m assuming all day, but curious if it’s a certain mix of red light at different color temperature. Am light is much different than sunset as we all know. So is there a bigger bang to am light for blue and Vitamin A?

9. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

Kris, if the compound pharmacy is turned on during sunrise (due to the early more hours with a balance of blue light and red light), is it correct to say the compound pharmacy isn't triggered during cloudy mornings where the sun is not visible? I know IRA light is present regardless of clouds or not. Thanks.

10. drezy

drezy New Member

Be careful with that assumption.

@Dteshome hits with a very similar question in a PM. I walked outside on a darker rainy day and measured 0.6 mw/cm2.

That's a ways from zero when it comes to a non-linear stimulus. Without needing to get all physic-ed up non-linear would be your response to the question "How much cyanide would you like in your IV drip?"

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I walked outside on a darker rainy day
    with my light sensitive eye glasses
    they got dark rather quickly.

much faster and deeper then when I put them next to
    Red Sperti
    or
    60W black LED lamp.

Sunlight is very strong, even thru clouds.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  12. kris90

kris90 New Member

Light still gets through. Even some UV light can penetrate clouds, so it's important to be consistent every morning.

13. primalmofo

primalmofo Student Doctor

This thread is gold, thanks to everyone that contributed!

kokura and kris90 like this.