1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The people of the AM sun

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by shiran, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Ted

Ted New Member

There is no minimum to the time spent in the sun. Get as much as you can. You need a few minutes at sunrise and then you need to get some uvA when that comes in. The sunrise releases your hormones from the pituitary and then the uvA shuts them off. Then if uvB becomes present, you need to get that to make vitamin D. IR is always present throughout the day.

Freader likes this.
  2. Ted

Ted New Member

I'm able to get wild salmon from many supermarkets, including Whole Foods, but not all year long. So I only eat when I can buy. The other times I just buy what's fresh and wild.

Grounding on the second floor of a condo is not going to be easy, but I don't know enough about that.

3. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

Thank you!

4. kris90

kris90 New Member

See every sunrise and try to spend as much time as you can in the sun for the morning hours. Don't complicate it any further than that.

UVA and IRA are the key light frequencies when you understand how the deuterium pinch works. UVA shows up a few hours after sunrise. We don't even need UVB light to make Vitamin D if we get our skin in the game. Vermont 2018.

5. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

I haven't caught that before that UVB isn't required to make Vitamin D. I will check it out again. Thanks again.

kris90 likes this.
  6. countingstarsx

countingstarsx New Member

I get frozen wild salmon at Costco.

John Nicholas likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We think it is........but based upon new data it might not be.

Lahelada and kris90 like this.
  8. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

Ted, I've heard Jack state what you just said, about UVA shutting off the hormone release, but I still don't undersand it. Why is it important that UVA shuts off important hormone release? How does the body benefit from that exactly if you know? Thank you.

9. kris90

kris90 New Member

So you don't deplete the compound pharmacy. Ever wondered why younger guys have low T? Or why infertility is a huge problem for both men and women trying to conceive? It's because they're all blue light toxic.

UVA protects the compound pharmacy. It keeps the pituitary healthy and functional in the long run.

Antonis and Jenelle like this.
  10. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

Okay, I'm going to be a pest again and question the logic of watching the sunrise. I've enjoyed every morning I've done so. It gives me time by myself, no phone, no kids, wife, etc... It's peaceful.

However, I'm reading everything I can about the sun, it's rays, its effects and what everything means. I'm sure I"m off base, but so many of you much understanding that I do. So here goes.

What specific hard research / evidence is out there stating watching the morning SUNRISE helps with circadian rhythm? I would think the sun's intensity is inadequate to regulate melatonin levels. Where have I gone astray?

I understand the logic of UVA and UVB light. I'm good there.

Thank you.

11. Ted

Ted New Member

How can the sunrise not help with circadian rhythm? It's telling your brain that's its the start of the day. Every time you go out in the sun, your brain is perceiving the specific time of day. That never happens indoors.

John Nicholas, Jack Kruse and drezy like this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

UVA light comes later in early am and makes melatonin. Watch the Vermont 2017 videos. All there. Want more become a Patron. www.patreon.com/DrJackKruse

drezy likes this.
  13. kris90

kris90 New Member

The SCN is entrained to light and temperature. That is what drives circadian rhythm. Blue light works on melanopsin which is a key regulator of our circadian rhythm. Blue light is the strongest frequency of light in an AM sunrise. It is always balanced by red to control the amount of ROS generated in mitochondria. You don't get that from fake lights. This is why AM sunrise is critical.

John Nicholas and Sajid Mahmood like this.
  14. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

I was a gold member. I joined so I could also get a consult with you, as well as listen to the all of the past videos. The ability to get a consult was ended by your office for some reason before I could you get you the test results I wanted to discuss. I've been told you are not seeing new people until December, 2018. I was willing to come to New Orleans as well to short cut that time. I hope that happens when you open for new consults.

Regardless, I have your 2016, 2017 and 2018 talks in Vermont. I've watched each several times. It's a lot to get used to and I'm learning. I will watch it again.

Thank you.

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

consults via skype have been open to members for last 6 weeks. They are based on availability

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

17. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

Must have been a miscommunication. I'll get with your office. support@jackkruse.com or info@jackkruse.com? Best way to make the appointment?