1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The PCOS Support Thread!

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by August, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

your new Ask Jack question got updated Lauren.

2. KiwiLauren

KiwiLauren Gold

Thanks. I've scheduled another consult with you! Lauren

3. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

4. Destiny

Destiny New Member

Shijin, this makes sense to me. I have been puzzled why my FBG went up from 90's to high 100's. I recently added thyroid medication and started cycling my estrogen and progesterone a month ago. I also increased the dosage of progesterone and added DHEA 12.5 mg a couple of weeks ago. Once I was going down with progesterone, my sugar shot up between 106-113. I don't have PCOS but there must be connection with the dosing of progesterone or DHEA. I will confirm once I go up with my progesterone dose in 10 days.

I am waiting for Metformin and hoping that it will bring my FBG down.

5. Grizz

Grizz New Member