1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The Paleo fx experience so far.......

Discussion in 'The Leptin Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I did the opening speech and it was a tough one for me to do.......I think when you see the videos you will understand why. I got notified right before my talk that this place was live!! So welcome to everyone. I also want to say that the organizing committee of Paleo fx have been fabulous.......

I am a bit tired and need sleep......I'll talk to you all soon.

2. Glamorama

Glamorama New Member

Thanks for setting up an awesome forum, Doc, looking forward to the video.

3. Garfield

Garfield New Member

I can't wait to see what you've said, hopefully the DVDs will be affordable.

4. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

Can't wait. So curious.

5. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Looking fwd to seeing your remarks!!!

6. Jasmin

Jasmin New Member

Can't wait :)

7. Birdy

Birdy New Member

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. jeepifer@gmail.com

jeepifer@gmail.com New Member

Wish I could've been there, but would love to see a video. Thanks!!!

9. Waiting on pins and needles to get the speech. Oh wait....that is waiting in a tub filled with ice water!

10. Looking forward to hearing all of your talks from paleo fx. Lovin' the forum :)

11. Jane

Jane Silver

Jack,

Thank you so much for all you've done to get this mind blowing Ancient Pathway out there and for this forum. I can't wait to see where you are going with this next!

12. claudia rowe

claudia rowe New Member

Yay, a forum. More places to hang out instead of doing work for which I'm paid.

Thanks for setting this up, Dr Kruse. You're a doll!

13. Evo Mama

Evo Mama New Member

So excited to have this forum!

Can't wait to hear more about your experience at Paleo fx, and to view your presentations when they become available.

14. Groketteliveson

Groketteliveson New Member

Can't wait to hear it! Thanks for all you do!

15. PaleoDentist

PaleoDentist New Member

Thank you for the Forum!!!!!!

16. JeffieJoe

JeffieJoe New Member

I cannot wait to see the videos! I'm sure you were awesome. This forum is totally exciting - thanks so much!

17. Lyndra

Lyndra Gold

So glad the forum went live when it did. With Dr. K at PaleoFX and not online much, I would have gone nuts. Nothing else to do but spend more time in the cold tub.

18. caroline

caroline Moderator

thanks for the forum and everything you are doing. can't wait to see the talk. I am laying here under 40 pounds of ice while reading all of this!

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Im at the airport now getting ready to fly home.....looking forward to getting back home to my family and cold tub.

20. JeffieJoe

JeffieJoe New Member

I'm looking forward to you getting back home as well. Even though I love Texas, your sunrise photos on FB are much prettier when you're at home. Safe Travels.....

As I'm sitting in the cold tub :)