1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The Oddball Effect

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by TheKid, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheKid

TheKid Gold

Jack,

So I was watching this short video that explains the so-called Oddball Effect in which a unique image, shown along with another repeated image, is supposed to give the viewer the impression that the unique image was on the screen much longer than it actually was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ub1EJ0zoYKM

The thing is, I perceived none of the time dilation that was supposed to happen. When I watched this, I perceived the image of Granny to be on the screen MUCH longer than Shroomy. In fact, the first time I watched it, after seeing Shroomy for roughly 1 second, I thought Granny lingered for a very long time on the screen. I was shocked to hear what the "normal" perception was.

Since you're the neurosurgeon, I thought you might be able to explain why it was a different experience for me. Thanks.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It tells me you visual pathways, the new one and the older one I spoke about in the June webinar are not yoked. In other words neurologic time does not sync with quantum time. So your perception and pre cognition of the hologram is off. Fits with all the rest of your story. Red light therapy could help this. Blue light is not good with this result you are experiencing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.