1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The October sleep Webinar Q&A

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Oct 21, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

Dr.K. ...can I learn anything else from wearing a Holter monitor for a few days? ...other than the obvious?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Re read CT 6..........I said everything in nature is thermoplastic........this includes biochemistry.

Want to hear something else Ling's work hinted at and proved......D glucose acts differently at 0 degrees C than it does at 20 or 25 degrees C. When the organism is freezing cold D glucose is EXCLUDED from a cell 100%. Now think back to my evolutionary foe or friend blog.........I told you about a frog who raises its glucose level in its plasma during winter to allow itself to freeze completely..........survive the winter with no food.......and it does this by using D glucose as its antifreeze. Why does this happen? Insulin can not work at low temperatures...........not one of you asked me how this happens..........so what does this mean to humans? The lower the temp you live in.......the more D glucose you can use because it can not be used metabolically because insulin is controlled thermoplastically because of its mode of action as a electron withdrawing drug at its cardinal binding site. This is why diabetes first was an epigenetic adaptation in humans as they moved north and south out of Africa to the poles........high plasma glucose is not a big deal if your in a cold environment or you have a low body temp........if you have a fever, you are leptin resistant, you have a lot of inflammatory cytokines for any reason at all..........glucose will kill your ass in excess pretty quick. Glucose from food is yoked to light and temp.......and since it is not designed to be present in the freezing cold it is used as anti freeze and not as fuel source. Here is an example where energy in a system alters the function of matter.......a protein. Sound like something you've been learning about lately?

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

70,000 yrs ago having a high blood glucose evolved epigenetically to reduce entropy in a biologic system.........to give life a chance to live. When those conditions were no longer present, but the actions of our behaviors and choices allowed the same thing to physiologically happen the result was metabolic syndrome.........because one issues was different........temperature. And this allowed insulin to act.

4. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

back to re-reading I go.... its been a while since I've re-visited cT6

and this then goes back to PCOS is another environmental offshoot in women being more sensitive...to the environment... an epigenetics switch flipping on....

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2013
  5. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

CT6 mentioned mice with "UCP2 enhancments" which allowed them to live at a lower body temperature (by dispersing more heat I assume). The result was greater longevity while eating as much as they wanted. My hunches that were posted in this 'Ask Jack' thread are yet to be confirmed, but I'm guessing that that ketosis has a hell of a lot to do with improving mitochondrial uncoupling protein activity.

On another topic, when tissues "concentrate iron for protection from the EMF", how do they do this? I've looked at some papers talking about depletion of iron-sulfur clusters corresponding to the activation of ketogenic genes, but don't have the smarts to be connecting dots yet.

Finally, I've always wondered about forcibly inducing ketosis by the constant ingestion of ketones. That is, heavy consumption of coconut oil, or even better, pure MCT oil, or even "better", direct consumption of ketone salts (which is the domain of research of Dr Dominic D'agostino).

Doing this seems to cause a huge rise in serum Beta-hydroxy Butyrate despite simultaneous consumption of carbohydrates. I have yet to examine the research in detail, but my hunch is that any carbs that are ingested have to be "gotten rid off" by the oxidative pathways Jack described earlier in the thread -- giving rise to the ROS generation and downstream detrimental effects.

But if one is not ingesting carbs, adding more ketogenic fuel sounds like a recipe for forcibly turning on more ketogenic genes, and would be a good thing (especially if you're stuck in an EMF-filled environment)

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Iodine and fat uncouple hugely..........no other mammal has ever been found to have an iodine deficiency........except us. When it is not present our brain does not work.........

In cold.........glucose is excluded by metabolism.........for a damn good reason.

With high levels of non native EMF the answers are found in the first and second laws of thermodynamics........

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The First Law is usually written as the equation

ΔU = Q + W

It says that the change in the total internal energy of a system, ΔU, is equal to the heat absorbed by the system from its surroundings, Q, plus the work done on the system by the surroundings, W.

So today's world has changed the first law for us.......Total energy in our system has dropped because our surroundings are now loaded with non native EMF........which dehydrates and and lowers ATP production in cells..........these both act to increase randomness in the system.......we call that entropy. The only way to overcome an increase in entropy is to add a lot of entropy to the cell system...........THIS is why FAT is critical in an environment such as today........it makes 147 ATP vs 36 in the inner mitochondrial membrane

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The First Law tells us that energy is conserved but it does not tell us which process can occur in reality; as the Second Law does. The Second Law of thermodynamics tells us why processes in nature always go in one direction. Thus, heat flows from warm to cold bodies until the two are at the same temperature, but nobody has ever observed heat flowing spontaneously from cold to warm bodies. A drop of ink placed into a jar of water soon diffuses to fill the whole jar. And we would be surprised indeed, if, some time later, the original ink drop were to reconstitute. In the same way, machines run down unless constantly supplied with energy. The same is true with cells........this is the foundation of EE 6. We need to constantly supply energy to overcome the randomness of the environment........

EMF increase the amount of entropy humans are facing........so it presents a real problem.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2013
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

In QED and in fact in any physics........as time goes on entropy also increases.........so for living cells this means aging and disease is a consequence of a loss of energy and a increase of entropy in the system........for many reasons.........EMF being only one........but it is the one that can speed up diseases and aging fastest because of what it does to transition metals. They are used in every redox reaction in cells..........to make ATP and energy.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Entropy is technically not the same as energy, as it has different dimensions, Joules per degree Kelvin, instead of Joules. There is a reason this is important I have yet to share..........tied to Ling's work. Erwin Schrodinger had an interesting take on what constituted life.........in his 1944 book, "What is Life". He said in the book he did not believe life needed energy.........he said life fed upon negative entropy instead...........This is important. Many other biologist had a huge problem with his assertion because it implied that food was not the only way to deliver energy to a cell. At that time no one believed that. In fact today biology still believes that nonsense. Read what I wrote in EE5. We get electrons from the sun.........Re read the Quantum electron blog post again........the ketogenic diet was first composed of 10% food and 90% water.........now consider what Schrodinger said............He was saying the thing that created negative entropy was the protoplasm in a cell.........was he right? Well, humans can live 30 days without food and only 7 without water. He was dead right..........who proved him right? Gilbert Ling. How?

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Ling showed that biochemists and biologists believe in a Na/K ATPase to create the resting membrane potential in cells.........this belief is still present today. If this idea is true one must look at this biologic dogma closely.

The membrane pump theory of a living cell contains free solutes and free water. And free solutes and free water can not provide for negative entropy..........anywhere in the universe. See the biologist who came up with that nonsense theory were trying to fit a set of circumstances they found and they used a pump idea to do it. Ling measured the energy requirements of this pump and found experimentally that it broke the second law of thermodynamics..............nothing can do that according to physics. It is impossible. Yet, Several Nobel Prizes have been given to the schmucks who came up with this idea.

Consider this example of how preposterous this situation is.........When a human dies a dead cell becomes more rigid and this is something called rigor mortis. One might expect that a dead human cell has more negative entropy than a live one.......yet here is an example showing you that it does not. Schrodinger firmly believed his entire life that negative entropy keeps humans from death.

Ling showed us it was the action of the protoplasm that does this using proteins coded for in DNA, water chemistry and the magnetic field of Earth to polarize water around these proteins to provide the energy required to provide this negative entropy. ATP is used to unfold the proteins made by DNA to maximally expose water bonding sites on the amino acid side chains......of these proteins. These water polarize chains all layer in a cell's protoplasm and form a liquid crystal that begins to act as an intracellular semiconductor. ATP is made from food to provide electrons to the water semiconductor. This electronically animates life.................Sounds hard to believe right? Well Damadian used Ling's ideas..........to create the MRI you all know and use today.

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

to date.........membrane pump theory has never been experimentally proven........and not one thing has been invented that uses its science to help humans in science or in medicine..............

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

So this leaves us........Ling and Schrodinger are either wrong or membrane pump theory is wrong...........biology has made sure for 55 yrs no one believes the other two guys because they gave their own guys Nobel Prizes without ever having any experimental data to show how the pump works..........cause it does not.

14. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

In the protoplasm are the nanotubes which compress water into performing quantum magic. Water structures at body temp. Would that be negative entropy?

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This all implies something more fascinating........for those of you keeping up.........Evolution real plan is not what we all think. The 2nd law of thermodynamics demands that overall entropy in the universe always increases as time moves forward. This means that the origin of life and the process of evolution might be triggered as a means of accelerating the rate of entropy into the environment........In other words, as life gets more complex it adapts to dump more entropy back to the environment at a higher rate than it senses from the environment........In this way, evolution is then simply a way to create new species or traits that can increase their ability to dump entropy more rapidly into the environment.

To make sense of this think of a refrigerator. Anything that increases temperature increases entropy in that matter. The hotter something its the more entropy it has. The colder it has the less entropy it has. This is another reason CT is primordial to all life. It is built into the entropy equation and not just semiconduction.
    Your heating bills go up in winter and your electric bills go up when you use your frig to cool and save your food. Here you can see how energy and entropy are linked naturally.

You must spend energy to reduce temperature to reduce entropy according to the laws of thermodynamics.

What is not so obvious is that the energy is also required to REDUCE entropy too. This is the essence of EE 6. So entropy gets you both coming and going. This is why Schrodinger believed what he did, in my opinion. A frig cools down its interior and anything in it by reducing entropy in it by lowering the temperature. Inside the frig its cold.......but if you check the backside of the frig you will find it is very hot. The reason? The frig is taking the heat from inside and dumping it back to the environment of your kitchen. Entropy goes down inside the frig but it increases in the environment. That increase is measurable and the net increase in entropy is completely dictated by the second law of thermodynamics.

When you gain energy from non native EMF........you are also having to dump some of it back in to the environment too..........and in side you you expand capillary beds and fat cells to try to capture that energy to become more energy efficient inside your cells but you can not.......because they way you capture energy is tied to water and transitional metals.........Both primordially effective by non native EMF via dehydration and loss of redox reactions in mitochondria.........so what do you do? ........ you begin to dump thermal heat back to the environment inefficiently........by raising your cytokines in your body..............you become LR. How can we see the energy dump? MRI, water dehydration........degenerative disc disease, osteoporosis, Metabolic syndrome etc. Physics dictates biology folks.............sleep is designed for you to recapture some of this lost energy, but we have not evolved that ability yet................

Phil Möhrle likes this.
  16. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Yes, it is interesting that Gilbert Ling does not have a Wikipedia page.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The cytoarchitcture is made from collagen and this is where the nanotubes are........they are embedded in the protoplasm of water and they are filled with that water. This means everything is connected and can be directed for resonance energy transfers coherently. This means local changes in energy are generalized throughout the whole system instantaneously.

Martin likes this.
  18. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Did you mean energy is also required to INCREASE entropy? Yes, that surprises me quite a bit. I thought entropy increases just ... happened.

19. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

The more I read about all these different coenzyme forms of niacin the more confused I seem to get. I just want to make absolutely sure...

NADPH can be made if you're using complex I in electron transport chain but in doing so makes superoxide (v. bad)
    NADPH can be made via PPP but doesn't make superoxide (v. good)
    If you make lots of NADPH because of complex I then you shut down the PPP because you're sending a message to say the PPP isn't needed (negative feedback loop).

"The reactants necessary for this enzyme mechanism [isocitrate dehydrogenase] to work are isocitrate, NAD+/NADP+, and Mn2+ or Mg2+. The products of the reaction are alpha-ketoglutarate, carbon dioxide, and NADH + H+/NADPH + H+."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isocitrate_dehydrogenase

It looks like pyruvate, malate, a-ketoglutarate, isocitrate and 3-hydroxybutyrate feed complex I whereas succinate feeds complex II. (Biochemistry, Part 1 By Debajyoti Das)

20. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

I still don't understand how a scientific/physics journal could pass up this presentation on evolution......I know there is an incredible amount of politically driven dogma in the science world....but what about some of the rogue groups....wouldn't they be happy to publish an article length piece on evolution's "real plan."

This thread is so valuable.