1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The October sleep Webinar Q&A

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Oct 21, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

Links are sent in an emai prior. I did get an email on the 21st I think - but usually there is one before it starts.

I am guessing it was because it was a Monday?

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

I just got an email too....

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. Inger

Inger Silver

Thank you Jack for explaining again and again in detail. Your patience is something very special. Much appreciated. Amazing thread

5. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The simplest method to measure the electrical resistance of a sample of some material is to place it in an electrical circuit in series with a current source I and measure the resulting voltage V across the sample. The resistance of the sample is given by Ohm's law as R = V / I. If the voltage is zero, this means that the resistance is zero.
    Superconductors are also able to maintain a current with no applied voltage whatsoever, a property exploited in superconducting electromagnets such as those found in MRI machines.

So superconductors can eliminate the electric field of an EMF wave and magnify the magnetic effect......to make a magnetic current that has no resistance and no voltage..........this is a way to power a zero entropy system. (Future issue for EMF mitigation)

All superconductors form quantum vortices too folks.........see how this links to sleep now?

Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What happens when you pressurize a transition metal? lattice changes........and neutrino's are expelled........neutrino luminosity can exceed the luminosity of the entire universe. It is so great it rips the star apart. This means transition metals under extreme pressure increases its own EMF because of its unique electron properties........and from this special chemistry comes the power to form life in a type 1 A super nova. For the quantum geeks........you know where I am headed.........This also explains earth quake lights........but what does it mean for life that use transition metals on our planet?

Think about the Alaskan King crab or the gulf soft shell crab for a boost of intuition to this incredibly complex evolutionary puzzle..........then you'll see what I spend hours thinking about.

9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

It sounds like we have tiny nuclear reactors inside us.
    We are exploiting the physics of these transition metals.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We do........but E=MC2 does not work in us.......but C2M=E does.......and if you were payin' attn during the Quantum sleep Q & A I dropped some bombs........to that end. Does life take advantage of transition metals? you bet your ass we do........but now that humans have introduced EMF to us..........things kinda changed.......like a type one A supernova.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
  11. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

I just want to get this straight...

Carbs induce ROS in mitochondria
    SOD (which uses different transition metals) is produced to counteract the ROS
    The transition metals then attract EMFs into the mitochondria
    This then screws up ATP production

12. Jude

Jude Gold

Gee, I hope you're correct...I get that!

13. Inger

Inger Silver

I wonder if the raw full fat sheep cheese made and ripened only in caves in France, Roquefort, is something good for longevity and health.... because of the butyric acid. Man I love that cheese. It is the only cheese I eat anymore. Belonging to the most expensive cheeses here I can only eat it in limited amounts, but if I had lots of money I might eat it every single day

I just had 100 grams of it... yummy

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

y'all are catching on.........this is what causes metabolic syndrome........and that cheese is good for longevity......but not optimal life span. Higher fat is best.

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Ketogenesis inhibits the mTORC1 pathway. Turns out that FOXO3A induces the mTORC1 inhibitor TSC1. FOXO3A regulates glycolysis via transcriptional control of tumour suppressor TSC1. The pathway goes beta-hydroxybutyrate --> FOXO3A --> TSC1 --> mTORC1 inhibition. This means TSC1 would increase autophagy. This happens best in sleep when someone is eating a high fat moderate protein diet. Since mTORC1 blocks ketogenesis by inhibiting PPAR alpha, this means that FOXO3A induces PPAR alpha and ketogenesis. So the complete pathway goes like this.
    Beta-hydroxybutyrate --> FOXO3A --> TSC1 --> mTORC1 inhibition --> PPAR alpha --> ketogenic genes.
    All life transfers energy using chemical redox reactions. Transition metals are used in all biologic proteins that perform redox reactions because of their electron shells. This makes them all special. This means they involve the transfer of electrons from one substance as a donor to another which is an electron acceptor. They do this based upon the math called the reductive potential. (We spoke about the main reducing element in biochemistry in EMF 4: NADPH made from the Pentose Phosphate Pathway (PPP). The reduction potential is based upon the affinity for electrons compared to the affinity of hydrogen for electrons as a baseline. It begs the question then, where do the electrons come from to power these reactions? The short answer is, the sun.

The sun splits water from its molecular chemical composition of H2O into 2 Hydrogen + 2 electrons + oxygen. These electrons are transferred to plants and food stuffs via photosynthesis on the back of the water molecule. This is why plants, trees, and bacteria need water to grow. Animals have a more complex way of doing it, because as more complex life forms they require more energy to power their newer evolutionary designed systems. Animals transfer the electrons from food to their mitochondria using water in a cell as the transfer mechanism. In this process they use proteins loaded with iron to do it using quantum tunneling.

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

when you use fat to make ATP you can bypass step one in the inner mitochondrial membrane.........where most ROS from EMF and transition metals are made. What normally goes thru cytochome one? Electrons from carbs from the Krebs cycle. Where do fats enter? Cytochrome two from beta oxidation.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Twenty-three recent studies have confirmed the pathologic role of increased intracellular Ca2+, nitric oxide, peroxynitrite, following pathologic man made EMF exposure. When EMF is excessive, increases of ROS are leached from the mitochondrial membrane, the gut, gut bacteria and lung barriers, the blood brain barrier all become leaky to inflammatory products. Normal physiologic ROS leak in mitochondrial are vital in optimizing ATP synthesis by stimulating mitochondrial biogenesis. When you leak more you become energy inefficient in processing electrons across your inner mitochondrial membrane via quantum tunneling. In Nick Lane’s book, Power, Sex, Suicide, this view point is supported by the fact that antioxidants lower not only ROS leak but also mtDNA copy number and ATP synthesis levels. This native ROS leak in our mitochondria, in effect, signals we have low capacity for energy production relative to the demand cells are calling for, stimulating compensatory mitochondrial biogenesis to meet the stress from the environment field. Remember, excessive man made EMF cause a massive stress response across the brainstem, as Becker, Parker, Wertheimer, and Savitz’s experiments have shown.

How does EMF minimize mitochondrial biogenesis in the brain? By forcing neuronal mitochondria to run its metabolism on glucose through cytochrome 1. We covered this in EMF 4. When this happens we get excessive mitochondrial leak over time. These things are well documented in the literature already. What people have not done yet, is connect this story to how excessive man made EMF increases this process to further stimulate ROS production in mitochondria. Supra-physiologic EMF also lowers superoxide generation when oxidizing polyunsaturated fatty acid (PUFA) in the mitochondria. Remember I told you in EMF 7 that PUFA’s are ingested in excess, they act as dielectric blockers inside the cell membrane? Here is the mechanism on how it works. The key factor in generating new mitochondria via biogenesis is to oxidize fat, and burn it well as a primary fuel source to offset this field effect. This is where the PPP comes in. It is the simplest metabolic pathway to get this desired effect.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The first step of the phosphopentose pathway is the irreversible committed step. This reaction is catalyzed by glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase. This step is of course allosterically regulated. The product of this reaction NADPH is a strong inhibitor. So when the cytosol concentration of NADPH is high, the enzyme’s activity is low. It is also allosterically regulated by fatty acid acyl esters of coenzyme A. The transcription of the gene for this enzyme is under hormonal regulation. All pituitary hormones are controlled by dopamine levels and under circadian control. All mitochondria are on circadian cycles tied to light and dark. Dopamine is made from UV light. These hormones come from the pituitary gland, which is anatomically located next to the median eminence, which links to the “analogue circadian system” to environmental signals coded for by the water found in CSF. What ultimately controls this regulation? The EMF (light) found in the environment of DNA at this time controls it. If the CSF surrounding this area is electron dense or not, this is what ultimately determines if the DNA/RNA of the cells making our hormones are paramagnetic or not? Yes. Light only interacts with electrons photoelectrically. What ever electrifies DNA/RNA controls its epigenetic expression. Making any connections yet, folks?

You must become a fat burner using the PPP because this will limit excessive ROS mitochondrial leak when you environment is littered with man made EMF waves. With excessive EMF fields found in our modern environment, one loses the ability burn fat well unconsciously, regardless of the food you eat, because our five senses were not evolved to sense when the field effect moves from a wave form micropulsation event to a particle based field event. Your sixth sense is based in your mitochondria and it measures the amount of native and non EMF in the environment and changes the size and shape of of its own proteins to do some amazing things to the nuclear genome.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The only thing we seem to sense when the native EMF field increases in power is that we perceive we need more carbohydrates to regenerate our ATP levels faster, to offset the energy inefficiency in our inner mitochondrial membrane by the loss of electrons to our environment. This is why you begin to sense you really perceive the need of carbs.

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When EMF is high, so are inflammatory cytokines that raise your temperature, and tissues begin to concentrate iron for protection from the EMF. I told you in the beginning of this story that a higher temperature also means your tissues are losing oxygen and getting hypoxic. This is what happens when you lose energy to your environment for any reason at all.