1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The October sleep Webinar Q&A

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Oct 21, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

This was the most awesome webinar ever - in my opinion...

Over 2 hours of amazing information from Dr. Kruse.

Can we discuss?

I need to understand the transitional metals better .........

So, so much became crystal clear for me today ..... like really, really crystal clear. Dr. K. said, as time goes on .... the older blogs should become so much more alive for us. Light bulbs are going off everywhere for me ..... finally. It is like I am owning it now.......I am becoming more responsible with all this information - if that makes sense........I really get it on an intuitive level now.....

I am connecting so many more dots .... understanding things so much better.

Thanks Dr. K. for spending so much time drilling this information into us.....

2. As usual I was working. Can't wait to hear the recording. Wish I had the opportunity to be interactive. The dots keep getting connected.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Randy .... I would love to be able to hear your dulcet/sultry/sexy tones..... hopefully next time...:p

Can you help me with transitional metals? I don't have a specific question yet .....but when I do ...can you be my "go to" man???

4. Sure, no problem.

5. Jude

Jude Gold

I missed it as well....working.....:(

6. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Last night was eye opening for DH. He had a revelation! and he wrote my second question - b/c he wanted to be clear that if he fixes his light cycles, eliminates EMF, eats like a shark and lives like a polar bear - he could reverse his degenerative disks. It was amazing watching that revelation cross his face as he listened to Jack's response...

7. nicld

nicld Gold

Ahh man, I did not see that it was going on. Just became a gold member and never got an email that it was going on, was I supposed to?

Oh well, I will download it and start listening to them on my commutes to work.

8. Martin

Martin Gold

I just heard the Sept. webinar while in a cold tub (what a combo!) and after chores, the Quantum Sleep webinar! I missed the Q& A, too.

Big Giant Chilled Head

9. nicld

nicld Gold

Did the same thing too this weekend. Long cold CT and Jack, what a combo :)

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

I don't know that emails went out just before it ..... I didn't get one - I was worried I had the wrong time. We get them in Oz in the am...

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

I like the visual.....Quantum vision....:). Surely you are going to post pictures?

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

Does everyone understand transitional metals?
    Obviously I understand the word transitional ....and I know what metals are...but I don't understand .

We need them .... Not too much - but not too little?
    They are in suplements?

I will listen to the Sept. Web yet again .... And yesterday's Q&A

Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
  13. caroline

caroline Moderator

I don't really get melatonin either. Dr. K. Isn't a fan of supplementing - but if you aren't converting?

I need to understand melanopsin better ....

It is about the pineal gland......it senses lite and EMF

Vit A is really important - I need to read hormones 101 and 102 again..

So - If we are in the PPP we clear halides and do our pineal gland a favor. We need to make Vit A cycle as strong as possible + high Vit D and be in ketosis

Sorry about the rambling.....

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The interesting thing about transition metals is that their valence electrons, or the electrons they use to combine with other elements, are present in more than one shell. This is the reason why they often exhibit several common oxidation states. There are three noteworthy elements in the transition metals family. These elements are iron, cobalt, and nickel, and they are the only elements known to produce a magnetic field.

Now go back and listen to the September webinar.............

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

And the valence electron thing..........that is big deal for how EMF interacts with these metals. This is what makes them special..........

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The transition metals are more electronegative than the main group metals, for example, and are therefore more likely to form covalent compounds.

When I teach you about the quantum cell.......like I mentioned last night during the Webinar Q & A .........this is going to be big.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Another difference between the main group metals and transition metals can be seen in the formulas of the compounds they form. The main group metals tend to form salts (such as NaCl, Mg3N2, and CaS) in which there are just enough negative ions to balance the charge on the positive ions. The transition metals form similar compounds [such as FeCl3, HgI2, or Cd(OH)2], but they are more likely than main group metals to form complexes, such as the FeCl4-, HgI42-, and Cd(OH)42- ions, that have an excess number of negative ions.

The negative ions thing: Huge for making a liquid crystalline semiconductor with water, a magnetic dipole.

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

A third difference between main group and transition-metal ions is the ease with which they form stable compounds with neutral molecules, such as water or ammonia. Salts of main group metal ions dissolve in water to form aqueous solutions.

H2O
    NaCl(s) Na+(aq) + Cl-(aq)

When we let the water evaporate, we get back the original starting material, NaCl(s). Salts of the transition-metal ions can display a very different behavior. That behavior is why they are used with the proteins coded for by DNA to do some magical things............

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The relationship between the electron configurations of transition-metal elements and their ions is complex!!!!!!