1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The nonsense of nutrition data continues:

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Jack Kruse, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Isn't it interesting that in the big Lancet study on deaths due to bad diet the diets causing the lowest mortality were 'high in red meat' = lowest mortality! and 'high in sugar-sweetened beverages' = 4th from lowest. Yet all the focus in reports was on increasing veg and fruit?

Ideology much?

[​IMG]

Corey Nelson, drezy, Jenelle and 3 others like this.
  2. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

Diet low in whole grains outcome has me scratching my head. Diet high in seafood??? Not tested. WTF man. Haters. Would be lower than red meats.

3. Jenifer Caplan

Jenifer Caplan I am the outlier

Why can’t we just eat in moderation ... that’s what my dad says. I don’t agree with a lot of his insight but he was a really good GI.. for dinner We used to eat a starch a vegetable and a protein and every night we ate dessert and no one was fat ...but we didn’t have blue light either that was in the 70/80/90.. ugh I am trying to get my daughter to understand that her screen is like a never ending candy bar..I insisted that she get blue blockers for school computing in her glasses and at night I want her to put the Amber over them.. my struggle is real I am the never ending record..