1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The next biohack takes foot hold........

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I began a biohack after my RS one ended this winter...........and it is based upon water vortexing and ice skating using the process of "vortex stretching". there is a really cool place in Maine where this process can be tested on humans. This bio-hack has huge implications for sleep and neuro-degeneration based upon the early findings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Sow_whirlpool

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

more massive subatomic particles stay on the top of the vortex and lighter particles sink into the depth of the vortex to cause their action.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

So if you every get stuck in a whirlpool...........here is what QED says you should do........throw your anchor from your boat in the water and you wont get sucked in. Very counterintuitive.........but I can now tell you it is true for humans too because this is how QED determines the energy disposition of a vortex. Nature just rocks CW time and time again.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

So in a vortex.........the EZ is very different as I expected. Protons are on the surface and electrons are in the apex of the vortex forming a laser like jet.

6. Josh

Josh Gold

Grasshopper must look at Ba Gua....

7. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Sounds very interesting but mechanics are lost on me . Send postcard with more details of biohack please. ;)

8. Jude

Jude Gold

LOL.. Lah.........................................................................................

9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Yep, them Whirling Dervishes are definitely onto something.

10. Josh

Josh Gold