1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The new old fashioned.

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by prAna303, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Laws are made to be broken sometimes.........I won't go into to it Peter because you know what I mean.

2. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

At the age of seven.

My life changes every single second, my parts that is me is also changed. Those parts must come and go, good times and bad.

With a glimpse in my rear mirror i see constructions that i once was, paths that lead me here and soon, very soon my slaughter must begin once again. Cells come and go, trying to keep them for as long as possible would only slow me down, drag me to the dark side...

Each seven years i felt a new person framing inside of me and with this i dropped so many bad things, just like the skin on the snake, left behind like a memory. To cling on, to obtain what was will make me ill. Perhaps the cure for cancer is to get a life again. We put lotion on dry skin to just keep it, just like it once was. Maybe those parts must dry off and fall to the earth once again so that we can make new and fresh stories.

To look upon life from a scale of time passing by, from start to end is a dead end. In my life i die and become new, again and again.

The light will soon come back but for many it will not. Living is being alive and letting things go on without any filters, and filters is manmade. If you use a smartphone it is only smart at being a fool, it gives you an illusion of things, distorted and fucked up. So perhaps this is some kind of goodbye, or at least a turn back. Technology can be good but until that day, i turn to real life...

My acting has taken me to worlds that i make, my breath training puts me into states where my body goes to repair and my mind travels thru space and time, from girl to girl, from dreams to reality.

When i lay my hands on this keyboard i feel distorted, just like some ill tuned instrument and all my compass needles turn the wrong way, is the solution to accept and like it? Or is it to limit it...

I fixed one of my last injuries with help of you, Jack. Like turbo speed i broke up my bad patterns, my limited shoulder and made a new one from the memories that these cells carry. Now i must change the rest of my life, with more passion.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
    thisbirdhaswings and caroline like this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

So much passion Peter ..... You are magic!

You never stop evolving .... I can't wait to see where this next year takes you, what shapes you, what touches you, what twists and turns in your universe tempts you, what makes you sad, what makes you happy, what makes you laugh, what makes you cry, what empowers you to new heights .....

4. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Have you heard the news, the circus is in town.

From this day on i live a circus life, why?

Nobody can go to the circus and not feel, if you say you do not, you lie. Since you say that, you feel, may it be passion, hate, anger, fear or just something unknown. When you buy the ticket you also start to build up feeling, what is going on inside that place, that arena, you feel the smell of popcorn bathing in butter, kids start to run around, jumping in place, there is something in the air tonight...

Everyone in this world, the circus world wants and need to be special, original and a freak. You may learn basic movement, basic skills but to give something to others, you need to stand out, simply be YOU!

Crimping your hand against the seat, holding your friends hand when you see the girl flying you balance between fear, risk and hope. Something inside of you snap, you turn away from your ordinary life and you are the one flying, we mirror because we are living things. Sometimes they fail, some get hurt or even die but how did they fail? With style, grace, passion and love.

They say that you have it or not, the heart of circus... I think we all do because the circus gives back what we miss in modern world. When you see some kind of performance, sports, dance or many other things you are in awe. Circus makes you wanna do, try and shine a little. The circus is the alternative to society in many ways...

Mostly, it is not really static. You travel and life changes, what you did yesterday is not that important, you have to adapt to now, otherwise the price is quite high, many times... Death. All of us is a new person today, another tomorrow and on and on. We build that act so we can be unique, rare, scaring or sexy.

Compare the circus with daytime or nighttime work these days. We are returning to a place that is static, humans that is limited by laws, systems that is made from ones and zeros, we even look into fake suns that is not original, for sure. Most often we are shut down because you could not have a freaking group of originals claiming their place and possibility to perform... When we go to the party with these people, some wine can drag the clown, the magician and other stuff to the stage... Have you not felt this?

The work, backstage is demanding, painful, scary... Conflict is present all the time, injuries also but you accept that this is life and we go on. We live to be alive with others, we make a difference to each single one in the crowd. Someone will connect to you, removing the obstacle that blocking you endless possibilities. Why should someone in a wheelchair be dumbed down like we do today and make the world more friendly to them? Here in the circus, you shine on and make it a part of YOU! All of us can contribute to the circus...

When you live a life, having a thought that being connected is good only, then you have to select with great skills.

Since we should catch the ray of light during daytime we share it tonight at the show. We connect in the circus because we are all part of a group of humans that is driven by the love of life. Here we do not go to work, we are the work. We do not leave family behind for endless hours, they are part of the show. Perhaps your wife is your partner in the show, maybe she is solo... Your kids do not go to school that is dumbed down and numb to feelings, they learn and evolve with humans nearby. Starting to see why so many of us, once did have a feeling that... I WANT TO RUN OF WITH THE CIRCUS.

Small kids of today get into the feed early, one year old ones love the smartphone in the cafe when mommy and daddy shares their snack on Facebook. The shit hits the fan when you remove the gadget, crying, screaming and kicking starts and it all ends in a mess. The same happens to you and me BUT we have put personality upon us so we shut down the response, who wanna cry in fear at the cafe? I think that the brain can be good at sensing things but what is reality. The kid wanders into a fake sun projected straight into the eyes and this makes you snowblind, turn of the sun and you die, you snap back into a real world and this one is not that wonderful because we created it with bad taste. Who would not be scared if you did not see the sun tomorrow? Oh, back to instagram, those wonderful flowers... Aah! I am alive (illusion).

The light shines on the current show going on tonight. We sit in darkness so we can focus on seeing what we once was and if you are smart, you better run of with that girl that made you squirm in your seat. Do not just take her home like a puppy, you join HER world.

caroline likes this.
  5. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I know this is an old thread, thank you to Caroline I found it:). I wanted to say I love what you wrote Dr. K or was it by Peter and I missed.. Anway, I want to print this out and put it on my frig and also wanted to sent this to the women who interviewed me last week at the school for autistic children and some adults , that was my first thought. Whoever wrote that it's awesome.

6. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Did not expect that, lol but interesting point. I know you were bring up the song with relation to the movie, but just wanted to mention I personally like the movie my boyfriend didn't not sure why..

7. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Here is a pretty song, I like this couple/composition singing it because I feel it is more free flowing, compared to another video that had a different feel to it.

Dance with me
    O Lover of my soul
    to the song of all songs
    Romance me
    O Lover of my soul
    to the song of all songs

Behold you have come over the hills and upon the mountains
    to me you have run my beloved you've captured my heart

Dance with me
    O Lover of my soul
    to the song of all songs
    Romance me