1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The new old fashioned.

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by prAna303, Feb 26, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

nice Peter ....... I have some very fond memories of cigars....

2. JoeBranca

JoeBranca Silver

a thought I wasn't sure where to put down, maybe this is the thread.

I worry that we have been experiencing an extinction event of the long form. I don't mean a sustained thought for a particular duration.

I mean the unbroken slates and blackboards on which cultures have not only collected and projected their narratives, but also experimented. Within the narratives and experimental concepts of the long form, there is pregnant space for a process of evolution that, in some hook or another, helps us evolve by the very act of observing or listening.

But now, most of what draws the eye and ear comes in fragmented packages, right? It's not just the short duration itself that's the problem, or the proliferation of media competing for attention and hits, it's the absence or perceived irrelevance of a pregnant space for visions writ large, the kinds that convey some vital evolution by which we can enlarge our own lives. If the newer media outlets assume their stories and deliverables are constantly interruptible and can also framed by non sequiter product without complaint, I think by definition that sort of evolution cannot happen. We are not expected to be transformed in any meaningful way. Challenging, entertaining, clever, suspenseful, all this for sure. But that ain't the same. I often wondered why no single Tee Vee show can compare for example to Herzog and his low budget camera crew taking me deep into the Amazon, in all of its existential confrontational imagery.

Vital film, performance, and art are still holdouts, but the cognitive shift in the social mediaholic public marches on. So who can withstand the tide?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
    SeaHorse likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It began 700,000 yrs ago Joe when we put clothes on............

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This took away our free solar panel for the heart and brain

5. Jill1

Jill1 New Member

Interesting book Ive been reading - it talks about the importance of direct sun light on your scrotum and some other sun related items.
    "Naked at Noon", by Krispin Sullivan

6. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Damn good sun today.

Moss, snow and sun reaching a level that starts things in me.

Sat in white snow letting the sun nuke me, funny, people ask if i been abroad, getting a nice tan already.

Lights is everything, good and bad.

7. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Analog vs digital.

We could use other words but just because words have such low bandwith, i choose them like that.

I have reached a fine line, a line that do point out some very clear things and reasons.

I grew up with a quite analog world, slowly digital was welcomed, i did open the door.

I had deep passions for some quite exquisite things, others thought it was quite nuts. I did fall in love with photography, the whole thing. Capture something that was not a copy of the world but also an abstract picture, i had to dream. When cameras became digital i stopped, gave up, magic was not there, back then did i little know why.

I was crazy in love with music, listening for many hours daily... On high end system only, to get a room, a state where the needle enhanced that information back in my room, for me to build a soundscape. Digital came and i stopped, CD´s sounded and pictured some very pale vision, i hated the room gone away. Oh, back then did i little know why.

Notice, that the word "i" is common, it all starts with yourself.

I did have a deep passion for work, making money, transfer money, burn money... Boy it was good days. Digital world came and i had a fling with her again, did she make me click? Not for very long. Now everything, almost is digital. Everyone makes ones and zeros their day.

Ten years ago i filed for divorce. Tough times but we came to a solution. I promised to never go back and become so blindly in love with her again. I quit doing time in the digital sphere, now i only hang around this place.

I really do hate the world we are making today, i promised myself that i will be a change. I started to help people with some issues and that has also come to a point now, every time i do these things i get so sad. What have we become? At the same time i feel hope, if i could do it, so can others.

Three years ago i turned off the clocks, those things that did make me feel small, went into my closet and dragged some stuff out, guess who it was? Analog, she had been waiting there for so many years, sure... Dusty, in bad shape but willing and able. Like a fine blanket of wool from Scotland sheep we started to change my own world.

Now i am doing what i never thought i would be able to do, acting. Making something that is growing like a small child. I walk the streets with my chin high, looking deeply at people, breaking their comfort. I heard last night that i scare people, i am to honest and read their story without them telling me with words. I am never going to stand back, even if i really never did before but now i turned up the volume, my soundsystem is playing it out loud.

Analog is taking over the ones with taste for life, digital is for those who wants a fix for the moment. Analog demands your love and passion, when you give that she gives you magic, the world expands, you expands. Why do you think that the biggest companies in the movie business have sign up with Kodak, for them to still make film to filmmakers for many more years?

Wicked and weird, i say, only way to go now. Be a rockstar, yes you can. Be a superhuman with extreme powers, yes you can. Why? In a world with simulations, for us who dare, being analog frankenstein will make you shine.

b612, JoeBranca and Inger like this.
  8. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

School of outlaws.

I think that the mantra of our time must go out with the garbage, the rhyme that does not even give any sweet music.

Stability, oh... Word of great leaders, parents, doctors and yes everyone. We have been nuked with the idea that we shall maintain a stable world. Economy should be stable so that we can find secure and stable income from stable and fixed work. We have been told that you should have a stable heartrate, stable numbers on a paper to proof your health. We build a stable world around us, house on stable ground, we as humans must get help to maintain a stability thru shoes and insoles. We even think that summer should follow rules, otherwise we could not plan our holidays with precision.

I say, to hell with stability.

We crave that ever changing world, we belong in earthquakes, internal and external. Sun makes ripples inside of us, moon makes us crazy in a good way. My feet, my body does not need squared gears, it needs to belong in a natural state, world. My economy must go up and down, longing for crisis and good times. Why is it that humans tend to have affairs when stability has gotten us into its ugly grip?

Stability makes us dull and boring, also sick and ill. When we make rules based upon that mantra we also kill many chances. What makes us change? When we accept that unstable is good we tend to act upon our senses once again. You must always do the acting and change, otherwise you either end up fixed and locked, or falling down from that line in the air.

Bring me back to that word, outlaw (thanks Tom Robbins). I think we must go on that path now, the world is not getting a touch of spring butterflies anymore, fresh moss in april sun is not sexy for most. Sun is avoided, once we praised it now hated by many. Still we allow that smartphone to send waves that starts systems in us but without getting the right information, is this why we love technology more that nature now?

Jack and others are showing many small clues, do we act upon them?

For me, this place is the university of wicked and weird, also something that must be spread in the... yes, real world. What can i do, you might ask?

Go out, be a real human that listen to real music, buy the artist some wine and connect. Why like something on Facebook when you might get laid by a rockstar or that wonderful female version, vixen. Yes, show others that you like them, support them and make them real once again. The world of medicine and society is slowly killing your potential likens.

sjoshua likes this.
  9. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

She had long legs and strong fingers.

When the needle goes into the groove it picks up many small details. Transfering it to my amplifier so my speakers can turn in out loud. I get under attack from those vibrations, not just with my ears but with my whole if i allow it. If my sound system is of better quality it do not distort the signals that much and sometimes even add on to it, what happens next is magic.

Inside of me i slowly start to create a room, a place from which the recording has captured time and history. It gets bigger and bigger depending on my own status, my own ability to accept those signals. Every small fragment contains so many parts of information that goes into my own unit without any timelag, almost. With this i respond by making a picture, almost like a movie.

Is this what light does to us also? Is sound just light? Both are waves and from lightwaves we can make holograms. Every single piece contains the whole picture if we shine the right light at it.

You and me sends small signals of light, we take them in and create a vision of what others are and also what i am. Can it be that these images makes our actions? Sometimes it resonates and other times we get distorted.

How could a living thing use the light of modern technology? If you are created from natural kind then how should you be able to create a world with the new one? Since we can restore with this light we also destroy with the new kind... The weird thing is that so many can not see the difference today.

If i watch a clip on internet, lets say a scene of climbing or freediving something happens inside of me. Since i live that i way i get turned on, getting an itch to go, do and be. When i see a cat on a skateboard i feel sick. The images i can build inside of me is based on real light and the faked one is just fake, but it can wake the other. The reaction would be to feel inspired to explore universe not get stucked inside, googling pictures and playing with napalm on Facebook.

And in the end, just some rambling of a mind shocked by the usage of smartphones.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

[​IMG]

Inger likes this.
  11. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Live from Sweden.

A nice afternoon talk with and old and dear friend. He was my hero as a little kid and still we have a special bound, once again quantum physics is proven... Ever since i was, nine i guess, he was dating my older sister and in a wicked way, us two were the ones who found each other. Running on different tracks and each time we meet we share the same feelings and have done changes at very much the same time.

He has a couple of kids and this guy is really an artist... He paints like a god, plays guitar on feelings and pretty much everything he does, he do it with his whole unit and system. The sad part is that according to the system of society in Sweden now, the kids are not okey. They have issues with learning, reading and accepting the system. When they are allowed to do what they feel is right they are corrected. On the other hand and in this country today they are true artists.

One who have problems with math do paint like a queen, sing like angels but what is that worth now?

The other can listen to a tune and instantly play it on his guitar, he looks like a hippie and what can he provide to society?

Each day i see systems fail, school is killing kids, the list is long.

The thing is that, i can not hold back any longer. I see so much potential in humans but they are given strict restrictions, do this and that and not this. Changes has been done to my own "work", focusing on what is possible and how to open more doors instead of limiting choices. So many weird things has happened thru the last month that give proof of concept to my own lifestyle and the science this place gives us...

On some parts we should perhaps switch back to leonardo da vinci time and take a new path. I must go out more and do more, meet more people and let them expand. Not in a goofy kind of way but in a new old fashioned one.

caroline and fitness@home like this.
  12. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Distortion.

Do every single cell play out the whole?

They come and go but not that often do we grow a foot instead of a nose. If this small part can contain the image of the whole then we perhaps have a image after all. To make the hologram show up, the right light plays a great role, is it the same with us? Once this little friend should be primed with natural light to be used by your unit at the right time and place, we could disturb it. Do this distort the picture within us? The cell goes to work on a frame that is wrong in picture compared to living unit.

Heard that the normal person today use about eight to ten hours each day to explore the digital realm. How many distorted lightbeams do this person see, how do your systems respond with all of these sparks? With health, i doubt.

When the light hits us, eyes, skin, touch, hearing, yes every single sense. The energy is everywhere until the path where it is mostly needed is choosen, perhaps i guess, who knows? If you get a light that says, die to some parts of you, will they? Do they have that ability when the image is distorted.

Last weekend i saw something different, frame versus reality. Inside this person i saw a potential and when she moved the story was different, so broken and stressed to failure. Treatment from age of seven to build a perfect foot, perfect by the books. Nobody even cared about how her inner picture was, can they not see it? Instead of locking her up, i found ways to give the person the image i saw.

Most of us, us modern high tech humans have this distortion, a body that do not resonate with how the parts think you should look and be. I think we have code for much greater things than this, why do we limit our limbs by example.

Timing, so from above situation. Timing and sync where not to be found. Ticks and very disturbed motion was there but gone after ten minutes, can not put this to words really but we can change in a blink of an eye.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
    caroline likes this.
  13. b612

b612 New Member

So instead of working I got stuck here. Since 8 am.
    I love the things that you post. They have a healing effect on me.
    If I lived in Sweden, I swear, I would find you, I would go to your town, I would knock at your door and ...

caroline likes this.
  14. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

... the rest is yet to come.

Do only use my senses to paint another world, a place where we are not failure even if we think so. I deeply think we have to change perspective and let our own unit, system, call it whatever play out, make out and goof out.

caroline likes this.
  15. b612

b612 New Member

... need to find a good excuse to come. For the sake of morality you know.

16. b612

b612 New Member

Knock knock.
    Hi. Silence. Arghmmmgmmjjghhh I heard you can sleep in the woods. Can you teach me please?
    Something stupid like this.

17. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

It is quite easy i think...

First of all, find nature that provides a natural loneliness without other humans. Up north, here in Sweden it is really simple, i walk offroad for a couple of minutes to be free.

Second, do it. We build so many obstacles about such a natural thing. Start with a tent, go to tarp and end up under naked skies. I do prefer wintertime, best from -2C i think. There is something very special in the connection, sleep and real cold.

This country is made for these things...

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  18. b612

b612 New Member

I know how to do it. I'm not stupid.
    Being all alone is what I fear.

19. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Go find someone to share it with... That what life is about.

20. b612

b612 New Member

Ok so whats your adress again?

just kidding.