1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The new old fashioned.

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by prAna303, Feb 26, 2013.

1. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

My take on how we feel things has always been like this...

Using words to describe these things is not easy for me because i always felt and acted. Fear of change, like so many other things is based upon a lack of energy. When we have lost all natural energy in the unit you we become simplier, the system goes into a primal state. All the fine details we can see, feel, sense when we are in balance is gone now, we have lost energy to the environment in a bad way. If our minds is the last thing we got from nature, it is the first to go. Left over is some of the most simple actions that is vital for survival, hunger, fear and some other. Perhaps this is why we tend to get stuck also in feelings, like eating.

When we reach our potential with natural energy the whole system gets filled up from the bottom and in the end the brain gets everything back again so those feelings can get sorted out.

Every single time i feel a need for change i have gone into the wild for days. Out there every little doubt is cleared up, because i get so many factors of energy supply.

Same with the connection gut and brain, i feel this everytime i act in the elements. Fear is adjusted to proper actions, problems get solved easily when i do not need to think, just do.

This is why climbing for me is like natural chess, movement, problem solving and natural connection.

Some motivation for motion:

[video=youtube;ray2eJbMPUk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ray2eJbMPUk[/video]

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

beauty in motion .... exhilaration of accomplishment. Your drug of choice Peter?

3. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Yes, i have come to a conclusion that i can only dedicate my whole to this subject... Nothing else matters for me more than life and the parts that we call elements, here i find my answers, my friends, my girlfriends and in the end, death.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Peter - you always blow me away with your depth ....and yet simplicity.

I notice - girlfriends - plural! no wonder you have to keep your battery appropriately and fully charged!

I can picture you always being on high alert .... the endless possibilities ..:)

5. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Yes, that can be a quite controversial subject. In some of the worlds i blend into we have open views to love and relationships, the noble art of letting go and also re connecting without bad feelings. I have always felt that i can share moments with my girlfriends but not, when getting stuck in a routine, i can never be the reason she is living for. She must live her dream first and i can share the journey from time to time.

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

I would love to be a fly on the wall ......to see you at a crowded cafe make eye contact with a lovely young woman across the room.... I am thinking the energy would be palpable .....the air/space would be electric....the body language would be mesmerizing.

Peter - across a room .....what do you notice first about a woman? I am guessing that it would be her motion ...even the slightest movement would tell you everything you want to know?

Dr. K. always tells us - we first need to love ourself before we can be good for someone else.

7. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

I think, yes. A touch of pride in her movement and a special thing... Everyone i get interested in has some kind of weirdness.

This is someone that blew my mind the first time i saw her live, a unique ability to be free in her own body. Check from 8.15 if you want to fast forward.

[video=vimeo;64917862]http://vimeo.com/64917862[/video]

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am betting that you fall in love with dancers on a daily basis.......

I hope one day you write a book about all your remarkable interactions with remarkable people and share your insights...

9. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Bits of a puzzle.

Is the world as we think, on a changing course?

Attacked by media every day that we are using up all of natures resources. Kids get robbed in first grade for their gadgets. Illnes has become the norm by society. Is it time that we shuffle the puzzle and start laying it again.

Writing at the local café today i could not resist to think a little wider, taking the bits and making the people i talked to a little stressed out, why is he thinking about this? Get a life, you know the drill.

Every system is within another system, it goes on and on. Every unit is depending on energy and with that energy we can explore the world, try to read the manual for that place and slowly make a bigger picture. I am a unit, in my environment, on the earth, in the whole universe and who know how long it goes on. The problem with the world is the same as the problem within me. If i loose energy, loose my memory, loose my thinking i also focus on my own local health also. If i can not be of the memory i came from i can not care for anything else than my own sphere. To go beyond, i need my memory to get sorted, loaded with good supply of power. I feel when i get into the wild my memory is put into the best state i can have. Every little thing feels like, nothing, just crisp and sharp. When all of the things that my memory is based upon i am drenched with energy to let myself go, i can not think about my own world anymore, i must create something bigger. The earth is in the same state as many today, loosing energy to the environment. This makes us look at special effects like global warming but is that also the same problem we have in viewing modern illness like diabetes also? We look at the physical effect, the "body" that shows errors not that we are part of bigger things.

Is this why many companies today is having problems? Entropy in the system is reaching a serious high. The people that work there is getting mentally ill not because of stress but of the simple fact that all natural energy is in total chaos, memory is lost.

When we do not have enough energy by nature we can not see that we are hurting others. We as humans have lost our minds, last in, first out, energy wise. Earth has lost us as a entropy factor. What else comes next?

This comes to a special place in my heart, the arts. When you have energy beyond your own needs you must create, think and just do something because YOU get out of your own way. This is what i feel is disturbing in arts today, we live by the rules of booms, muscle and advertising. Go to a movie and it is all about the machinery, not the details. If you have not had a boom within five minutes, people start to use their iPhones, we must have that BOOM to feel.

Bottom line, fill your physical body with pure energy, load the unit you to explore everything. Let go of yourself when time comes and start to create, do the things so many others have done before us but make it from our perspective, our reality now.

PaulG likes this.
  10. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

beautiful Peter. I find it interesting how quickly things come together for me now that I am reconnecting. its as if my soul has been fired, and is burning bright. I can feel it, I can sense it. And what's amazing is nature can sense it too. hence why would deer walk past me no more than 5 feet from where I stand, stop and look at me before moving on. Wild animals come up to me - almost seeking. When I'm working from home and grabbing water or lunch - squirrels will come up to the window and "knock" to get my attn, if I don't notice them. Time moves both quickly and slowly within the day. I look up and the hours are gone, yet it still feels like its morning... my mind is sharp. I'm able to discern patterns that others aren't seeing, or if they see them they choose not to acknowledge them. work is easier to complete... I'm more focused. I swear I can see the moss growing on one of the large trees outside my window.

what's interesting is its not just happening to me. DH is having similar things occur - the other day at work a brown hawk landed on the banister next to his window - he took a picture and the hawk was looking right at him. he said it was as if it was looking into his soul.

the changes we make, small though they maybe ripple across our loved ones as well...

11. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

That kind of connection is happening to me also. I have runned with foxes a couple of times, confronted by bears and elk without any kind of stress, just simple hellos.

When we get back to the memory we came from, we match in, we have a meaning.

Shijin13 likes this.
  12. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

“I learned that just beneath the surface there's another world, and still different worlds as you dig deeper. I knew it as a kid, but I couldn't find the proof. It was just a kind of feeling. There is goodness in blue skies and flowers, but another force--a wild pain and decay--also accompanies everything.”
    David Lynch

13. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I absolutely love this Peter!

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

I see such a change in you Gretchen ........

I have been saying for ages now that dogs stop and smile at me ...... and don't even get me started on children - I could go on for hours!
    Everything is so much simpler and so much more beautiful........

15. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Thanks for writing this, Peter. I noticed this right around the turn of the century, about corporations. No one seemed to really be running the show. Running on momentum only. And the arts also seem to be lost (or smothered).

16. athene noctua

athene noctua New Member

i think a little entropy is good, it inserts novelty and change into an otherwise closed system. that's why it's a part of nature. but somehow, maybe, our exaggerated attempts to control nature and take all randomness out has actually backfired (as nature always wins out eventually) by creating interference patterns and a different kind of chaos, or too much. maybe this is just a result of our place in the natural system - if we take things out of balance, the pendulum will swing the other way in ways we don't expect.

17. athene noctua

athene noctua New Member

caroline, you are always such a positive voice here i've noticed! no wonder animals and babies sense it :)

18. caroline

caroline Moderator

What a lovely thing to say - that made my day. :)

19. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Today i celebrate...

The olympics is on and yesterday we as a nation took our first medal. Not the golden one but the next best.

Apart from that, i see the connection between human body, mind and spirit. This person is living in the same town as myself, been following her for a couple of years, seeing how she been building up and connecting dots. Meeting her many days in the woods with just that special glow. I told many of my friends that this is the year she would perform at the top again, and she does. As i said so many times before, there is something magical when you take the nature and put it back into us...

Thank you for the show last day, we will meet in the elements again.

[​IMG]

20. caroline

caroline Moderator

wonderful Peter! Does she train differently from the rest of her team? It is not a national policy? how does she eat?