1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The new old fashioned.

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by prAna303, Feb 26, 2013.

1. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Good read.

The big thing i think is that many moments in life must be described, with word, pictures and memory. We also like to put happenings in hands of others, like a god, a master or state. When you rely to much on others words and actions we get scared and do not act 100%. I think we all can remember the ones on that trip that stops on the rest spot and in a second fires up their cameras, having so much work in adjusting everything that the sunset is lost... This is how i see many modern humans live today. We think that a frame can be a memory and in that action we loose the beauty.

Since you like Ayn Rand i think that most of us should get a touch of Howard Roark in us.

"You know, there's a thing that stumps me. You're the coldest man I know. And I can't understand why--knowing that you're actually a fiend in your quiet sort of way--why I always feel, when I see you, that you're the most life-giving person I've ever met."
    - Ayn Rand

2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

What does it mean to be selfish? some one who is life giving is focused on improving self. when you improve your focus on self, you have more available to share with others...

3. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

End of summer... For sure this one goes to history.

The autumnal equinox is coming and it is time to let go once again, the last few days i will simply look back and enjoy every single memory because this summer has been the number one, for sure. The trees are letting go already, leaves on the ground.

So many small things that changed this summer, for good and bad. The big thing is that you can not live without one or the other. In a romantic way this has been just like the summer you used to have as a child, time really is up to you and how you use it. Not a single day without the sea, in and out of the water for hours with a beginning in the early april. One beauty of this is that the water have never been this clear before, places where i used to see for a couple of meters i can now see for ten. The trails into the wild has been mine this year, big time. The weird thing is that nobody else is around, i know why but i still hope that people will find their call once again. I found so many places that resonates with me, places with weird energy where i can tap in and load up, and let go.

The search for a place to live on is now thrown away... I have it all right outside my door. My home is nowdays like a storage for my gears to go into the wild. I do not need to buy a home because the nature is free, i take my space where i feel good and use it. At the same time i feel more and more fed up with modern iTech world, i have lived this life many years ago so i do understand the weird feelings you get when you have the latest gears, latest apps and being ahead of the others in using it. The big irony for me now is that all of this is not hi-tech anymore. Been said about me is that i perhaps is 10 years ahead or maybe 100 behind. I hope i live like many others will do in ten years. For me today the best modern human is the one who is tapping into the old thoughts and making them new. Just the way we stopped examining the nature today is so weird for me, everything is changing so why should not nature and its laws change. This summer is for sure a big changer for me in that way of thinking.

I long for the winter. I need the cold now...

The downside is what happends around me... Like i said sometimes, i work with humans with problems with their posture. And boy how many strange stories i have now. On the other side i have the so called healthy ones that really crashed this summer, just like Jack said so many times. I see illness in athletes big time now, even some of them died this spring and nobody has a clue why... I think most of us in this forum does. Almost everyone in my near sphere that lives "normal" lives is going down like a 747 now... This is so sad in one way because it makes one feel alone BUT in some places people come to me and ask why i do not suffer as bad. All of this comes down to another thing.

The Master, how many have not seen an film about some guru, master of martial arts and felt resonance. Even if it is a nerdy movie without any realism but it for sure feels good. This is what i feel is missing now, where are the masters? The onces you travel to and sit and listen and do practice for hours, days and years to become the new one. Our stories is not chared in this manner anymore and here we loose so much. I think that the people who try to learn us things today is so out of sync that we really do not connect with them. Simply, walk the talk. I see this in sports many times now, because i do get to meet them live, top athletes and coaches and i see only problems. I would not be able to take advice from a coach that has every kind of illness, fatigue. Today athletes listen to them and follow their rules 100% and crash and wonder why...

This fall is going to be critical for many in my nearest sphere, for sure. I hope that people start to listen but many will not.

4. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

...wanted movement and not a calm course of existence. I wanted excitement and danger and the chance to sacrifice myself for my love. I felt in myself a superabundance of energy which found no outlet in our quiet life...

LEO TOLSTOY, “FAMILY HAPPINESS”

5. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I think time might be slowing down just a bit for some of us... but speeding up for most.

6. Inger

Inger Silver

Peter I love the winter too. I think here in Stavanger / Norway there will be little to no snow. I already know I will miss it! Maybe I'll stay until winter maybe not. But I totally share your passion for the real winter.

You know what I feel. There is so freaking many needs.... for love. I sometimes feel like a dried out raisin..LOL I crave the wilderness, just to be there, alone. I do at times, and that is when I fill up my energy. Guess what, behind/around my tent is a "forest", my tent is in my sisters backyard under a hazelnut tree. There is a path going through it. But no one is ever there. I go into that beautiful place every morning, and it is pure magic. I wonder why there are no one else as there are many houses around, and people have dogs they need to walk... but seems they use the roads.. not the magic forest? So I have it all alone.:) Weird. But I appreciate the loneliness very much.

IDK. The modern world is so full of noise. huh. It is annoying. In the wild nature there is only beauty... the noise is gone. I bet all the "stuff" and EMF makes the noise.:rolleyes:
    I am addicted to my tent now Peter..;) How are you sleeping outside when it is raining? It is raining a lot here, so I kind of need that tent. But I have the doors wide open all night long. I really need to feel the wind on my skin. I have many friends in my tent now. Lots of spiders and stuff..lol I do not care one bit!

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

I love all of this so much .....It kind of makes me ache in my heart ....it is so sad how we have let so much slip by .....but we are now remembering all these truths that we knew as children. All you lovely young people are going to make such a wonderful difference to so many You are light and hope ....you are all so encouraging and life affirming...

8. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

This summer has been without any rain in the nights but i often seek up places with alot of firs or something that look like a cave. Since i do climb i know anout places with overhanging roofs so thats a good place.

I can sense the winter is coming, forest is opening up and the mountains roars when the wind is blowing... I feel a deep tingling sensation every time this change is near. The sea is changing also, down to 10C this evening, wonderful. Some friends came along before they travel to Russia to hike and they could not stand the water today, they wear wetsuits and i surfing trunks, haha.

I feel like a child, i long for the first snowflakes that melts on my skin.

9. Inger

Inger Silver

Nice.

I long for tasting the snow too. Me too feel like a child. Weird... maybe we get younger..lol

10. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Like i wrote in my previous post... Something is happening around us, something that is speeding up everyones age. I met an old friend today when i worked and the same thing repeats it self, sad to say but he looked like 55 years and he should be 43, and he also had many problems with his health nowdays. I do really think that the things we do and know makes us ahead of the big crowd today so your idea that we are getting younger for sure makes sense...

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

with Dr. K. and his flashlight and people like you that have such great natural instincts ...we are indeed....way ahead of the crowd. That is really sad isn't it tho.......why do we really embrace this journey and people we love and care about are so skeptical and unsure and unwilling and scared to try anything outside their box.....

12. Audrey, that point really strikes close to home for me...I have to admit it would often frustrate me tremendously when the people closest to me could not step out of their lil box even in their mind. But lately I have began to see them differently...As though they are my reference point for what else was possible, as though without their boxed in existence my own would not be possible...and somehow that gave me a new appreciation and deeper love for them.

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

I saw my Doc yesterday and he is referring me to someone who does different therapies. I had been asking about magic mushrooms...LOL......any way - I asked him why this woman. And he said we would get along really well - we are both very open minded. I said to him - I don't think many people really are - are they? He said people will Kind of listen ... But they can't seem to move past that. When I saw him - he said he had been thinking about me....I said - how come? You have no one else to drive ypu crazy? He just loves all this thinking outside the box stuff! I wish I could spend the whole day with him!
    I loved what you said.....but I always looked outside the box. I guess those of us here are just wired differently and we never, ever give up.... That is my take anyway. How are you doing Beach Bunny? You are in Toronto - right? I was born not far from suunyside

14. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

The noble art of letting go.

Today i celebrate...

Last night it came to my attention that someone i love deeply, but cannot be with me, found someone to love. This has been nagging in my mind for some time now because i think she deserve to be all the things she needs to. It feels so good to know that she can share herself with someone that really likes her.

She will always be the one that rumbled my world and she walked a path much like mine but just not at the same timing as me. I do not know if i ever meet her again but this little thing makes it complete... It feels like letting a wild animal out into freedom after it has been caged up.

So, i am free in every aspect from now...

Thinking about that wine from another thread now but it has to be something cheaper...

Alex97232 likes this.
  15. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Report from the wild...

Today i got to eat fresh raspberries again. This is really late for my region and i have never seen this amount in september. The one conclusion i feel inside me is that this winter is going to be harsh and demanding, why would nature produce so much wild berries otherwise.

But also, the world is out of sync big time so why should not nature act crazy.

16. Hemming

Hemming New Member

I've been picking blackberries over the last couple of weeks and there are still fresh ones on the bushes. Most of the apples here in Denmark aren't even ripe yet.

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

Peter - you pretty much always leave me speechless with your personal insights ......I hope you are keeping a notebook with all your thoughts.

I need to learn the "noble Art" of letting go......this blows me away. I have so much to learn from you ...and now I have a foot on the right path....Thankyou...

18. JoeBranca

JoeBranca Silver

[video=youtube;Rrj74AZ0l5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrj74AZ0l5Q[/video]

19. Inger

Inger Silver

Nice video Joe.. but what did you do to all the previous posts in this thread? Are you a medium.....:confused:

;)

(I was so confused about Peter, picking raspberries now.. I thought WTH.. and then I looked at the datum and realized so many posts were gone...)

20. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

We all need to eat more iodine/magnesium etc. do CT and hydrate and then the lost posts will open up from their folded position in space....

Sorry...just one of those moods;)