1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The new old fashioned.

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by prAna303, Feb 26, 2013.

1. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Weird header but i want to think about the new "us"...

We have learned alot thru this weird times... Jack must be the one i have found that really have something important to say and it has resonated well with my own life, maybe more of that later.

I like it simple, everything so my way of connecting dots goes like this:

In the very beginning we had earth, water, sky and so on. In these early years entropy was low, easy to use energy because of few things using it. Some magic happend and life started. The main source was not food or something like that, it´s all about electricity. If we simply is a version of semicondutors, maybe more like a peltierelement, magic would happend again.

When we are grounded we get a flow (voltage) with connection to schumann resonace. When me move around the bones in our body starts to resonate and give us a inductance. What happends is that we tend to switch this energy to a more difficult version of energy, warmth. When we work as a semiconductor we need to work in the following environment:

+ / -
    Sun / moon
    Warm / cool
    Night / day
    Wet / dry
    Winter / summer
    and the list goes on and on (yin yang)

Later on the entropy started to get higher, food was starting to be a part of life. The system would if all things were as in the beginning be simply perfekt because energyflow is optimal. We should not need any Kcal to live. Slowly we got to a point where we moved inside, flooring and walls. Disconnecting got to be the standard and to live as a semicondutor we would need FOOD! The peltierelement got into a warm world only and that is really bad, it burns out in short time. It need a cold side to create warmth. When we put voltage to it, magic happends and the opposit side gets warm if the other is cold, switch the polarization and the sides of the element switches. When we started to enjoy the modern things entropy got even higher...

Then came the end of the summer of 78. Nike got big with insulated soles on the shoes, Gore-Tex started to deliver clothing to keep us warm and dry. Later on Nokia and Ericsson got into the nuking powers of NMT and GSM... The rest we know now.

Today entropy is so high because of all EMF and the good life BUT we can´t go back. It´s a law that we learned with thermodynamics. This is why we get serious effects with all Jack puts up here. It´s a simulation of the beginning of life...

Ok, what´s the point with this posting?

Can we have a simple discussion about the "new" science because i can´t find it anywhere else. I feel like i would explode soon if i don´t share my thoughts, tried my local university but only one person resonates with me (more about that later on).

So go on and challenge OUR minds because i think WE can do this and help other.

//Peter

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

smart post.........my QB 1 post is written like this.......in effect with more science but you got it.......100%.

Alex97232 likes this.
  3. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Thanks... I have some funny things to share, bit by bit. I think that we can do something IF we know what we came from and still be present in the NOW. When we connect all this we can begin to start the new future.

4. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Hoooray!!! I like this a lot!

There is still a lot of wisdom out there in cultures that lived in the +- pathway more recently than us, but it is all historical now and our concepts of progress keep it from being the beacon we should be moving towards....metaphorically its as if our western culture only wants the ++ and we are suffering because of it. I like the way the science of this brings us back to our animal selves....and with the world changing so rapidly we can't turn the clock back...we have to adjust to this environment to survive which requires our brains to be highly functional.

Looking forward to more Peter

Alex97232 likes this.
  5. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Interesting, prAna. We have lost our extremes. We are now so comfy, so easy, so static, and it is wreaking havoc. Like Jack said, endless summer. I guess attaining our goals can be our downfall.

Alex97232 likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

trees dont eat food or have fat stores for a reason.......because they live in equilibrium with the photoelectric effect and grounding........People only need to food to offset the loss of disconnection as they move........the more you move the more food you need........the more food you need the more fat you need to store the said food..........it is not that hard to understand when you see life quantized and not static state. That truth bomb is at the cornerstone of what is pissing so many off........too bad.

7. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Many years ago i worked with semiconductors. What i saw then is today my leading star and it explains everything i come upon. Every single bit of my life can and will be explained this way. My biggest journey started about eight years ago, working like a addict, not beeing sick in my physical body but my senses where set off. I was i salesman, a trader, a dealer, you name it. I did everything to get a sale and i was good at it, to the point that i became almost criminal. Today i know that i did do the criminal part as a way of getting away from all of it. Once i confessed i got fired, exactly what i wanted so bad. That day i promised myself that i would start a journey, finding the real ME and help other people. I knew i had the "talk" and could resonate with groups. One day i got the chance to work in i local shop selling sporting goods. I did have one special thing that i found useable, my lifelong passion for movement, motion. I started to help people with gaitproblems, bad posture and so on. Some think i have a "magic eye" when i see misalignments but i don´t. I simply observe and watch for errors. All this got in sync with my whole mind so i could work further with my ideas about life. I think we can say that i found one of my passions but today i don´t let it take over my life as it did before, i have a higher mission...

Where do this lead me now? I can´t say i have the answers but i think we need to group ourself with people that comes from different worlds. We need doctors, singers, dancers, all kind of people that are openminded. We must change, either we accept the world as it is now and "thumb up" this frenzy. I know it´s easy because i have been there, money rules... I thought!

I want to to discuss how we can let the "old" me behind. Tips & Tricks and so on. Trust me i have done many things the last 8 years. Really weird things in other peoples eyes BUT in the end i can only say it is positive. I resonate with so many of you without even spoken to you.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

agree.........getting outside your box is important........but making sure your box has the right ingredients is also important as I am finding out. When I hear that style points really matter from people I wonder are they the people with potential solutions of do they just create more problems to solve? If we let this type of "language" dominate our thoughts, as some philosophers seem to believe we must, it will surely reduce us all to idiots who take everything literally, no?

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  9. Totally agree! Thanks for sharing your story as well.

10. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Why workout do not work out.
    I guess that Jacks reason is so right. For many years i have seen friends become addicts in the gym, spinning like a fool and still gaining weight. I have seen instructors at the gym break down to the point where they almost cry, when i discuss with them they are so sad, almost ready to give up on everything. Why? Simplified: semiconducting, when you start to move we build up inductance. Bones move in our bodies, flesh and blood get loaded and filled to the brink. We do not let the energy that builds up go, like loading a capacitor to the end. Boom, explodes. Today we think that working out helps us but very few of us is ready for it. If we do this in the new world also we see some bad bonus effects, mind goes off, we start to react to small things that we should not. The companies we work for pays BIG money for gymcards so their workers can do more, but be critical and always follow the money. This is why we see so many weird theories about diets today, we SCREAM for energy and working out makes us starved. The workout should be the exact opposite, i should give us energy thru the laws of nature and physics, but to do that we need to be polarized. When we do THAT magic can happend in an athlete, the engine becomes almost 100% efficient. Remember what we perhaps came from, a world full of energy and low entropy, but in that time we had MEGA difference between all sides like: Night - Day, Cold - Warm and so on.

Alex97232 likes this.
  11. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Language is such a strong tool. But the written word can sometimes be even more stronger. Look around the world today where we discuss the netculture where people say really bad things to people they don´t know. In sweden we have seen some sick things for the last year. Athletes gets posts on their blogs not about their performance but how they look in person.

The biggest problem is the Dis-connection between humans today, we say things and logout. When we meet in person, eye to eye we see if someone gets sad. We say sorry and learn, evolve. We must reconnect as living beeings, not like avatars on the web.

12. diane

diane Gold

Peter - great topic!

Kind of along the lines of your post, I've been thinking lately about how much we've gotten away from what even our grandparents and great grandparents did. They were way more in tune with nature, and many of us are losing it (not all thank goodness). I think that there is a certain arrogance that we as a modern society have (broad generalization, but I am sure you know what I'm saying) that new is better. And in many ways, I think our ancestors had better intuition and sense as to what was beneficial for life.

Don't get me wrong, I like my modern toys, but there is a sense of simplicity and connection to nature that I've been drawn to over the past couple of years.

13. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Thanks!

I do like modern toys also, when they do someting good. We have made some wonderful things in modern times that we should not hate. Think about all wonderful instruments we have made to make great music, think about the cameras that makes film for our souls to be feed. Among these things some businessmen have made new stuff to feed us, i will discuss this later on because it resonates with this semiconducting thing BIG time.

14. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

"Then all of a sudden, I heard this phrase, ‘True happiness is not out there, true happiness lies within.’ And this phrase had a ring of truth.”

—David Lynch.

15. kjgraffin@yahoo.com

kjgraffin@yahoo.com New Member

Can you talk about this a bit more. I have been reading about semiconduction and really trying to understand. I think I am getting the basics, but this sentence intrigues me.

16. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Ok, i do not have the exact science but...

We live on this planet called earth, funny name?

When everything started waaaay back, energy was very free and flowing without any trouble. Life started with resonance connected to the baseline, schumann resonace. We are simply walking, crawling, swimming and sleeping semicoductors that need both sides of voltage, plus and minus. When we move the bones generates a inductance in our bodies that only works if we get grounded. When we are placed outside (inside) that world we get the following effect when we train: If you put voltage on a 5V capacitor it will have tolerance for maybe 10%. When we load it more it gets warm, swollows and later on explodes. The same thing happens when we distort our system. And that is happening BIG time today with all EMF and other things. We need to get this balance otherwise we get sick and die early. How many of the gymrats have you seen kick off their Nikes and walk barefoot home, thru grassy wet plains? None, to zero. Think about my first post in this thread... Please ask more.

17. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Jack said that water does some amazing things when transitioning phases between ice to liquid to vapor. Similarly, we do some amazing things when transitioning from cold to warm, from stillness to activity, or from dark to light?

Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

agree, that is why this place needs a good scrubbing.....

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I dont think people realize just how bad clothes are when you live in a world that steals electrons constantly.........When I get to the zero entropy blog you will see why diet never mattered until modern times........

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you are getting it.......my zero entropy blog will show you why evolutionary form meets function........