1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The new mRNA vaccine early aftermarket data

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Inger

Inger Silver

it is so weird
    but I got heart symptoms after being skin contact to freshly vaccinated woman who also couched quite often,
    also being on a barbeque party of my bosses the vets and there several freshly vaccinated too..

both times I got heavy feeling around my heart for days after, like inflamed feeling.
    I have had this before too so I know how it feels, I then take good care of me and it goes away. My heart is not very strong I guess. The weird thing is that this vaccine seems to really do something to the heart.

I and one of my brothers - we have had very similar health issues growing up (he even have the same white non pigmented areas on his body like i do! he has his on his chest and i have them on the same place but on my back... it is so weird), he had myocarditis and almost died after a cold he just ignored and continued to work taking meds.
    So I guess I too have a weakness for this to happen. I just dont let go so far because I pay attention to my body and the slightest discomfort or warning signs and do not ignore it. Then I lay out naked in the sun and it heals so well :)

Last edited: Jun 23, 2021
    Christine Renner and JanSz like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

A new study in the journal Vaccines concludes that for every three deaths the vaccines prevent, one person dies from an adverse reaction while another four suffer serious side effects. Time to reconsider, they ask?

https://www.mdpi.com/2076-393X/9/7/693/htm

Riddle me this since you're supposed to be a numbers guy: If ONE DEATH out of 10,000 COVID cases shut down the country, shouldn't ONE DEATH in healthy young people out of 10,000 vaccines shut down the program? What about all the myocarditis cases?

The stats Ding provides on Twitter on COVID variants are wrong. No autopsies are being done to prove the dead have the variant. So positive PCR+ test and death have been automatically called a COVID death even if the death is easily explained by underlying diseases.

https://lockdownsceptics.org/2021/0...lives-saved-says-peer-reviewed-vaccine-study/

The mob believes everything it is told, provided only that it be repeated over and over. Provided too that its passions, hatreds, fears are catered to. It doesn't need plausibility: on the contrary, the bigger, the cruder the lie, the more readily is it believed and followed.

3. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Last week's prestigious New England Journal of Medicine (June 17) published the results of the vaccine on pregnancy. The study group was 827 women. They reported that 104 out of 827 had spontaneous abortions (which they defined as occurring during the first 20 weeks). In other words, 12% which is well within what they provided as the expected background range of 10-26%. Except they fucked up the numbers because 700 of the women weren't vaccinated until the last trimester (when it is considered to be a stillborn if you lose the fetus). Those 700 weren't at risk of a miscarriage because they were vaccinated too late in their pregnancy. So the real number of miscarriages associated with the vaccine was 104 out of 127, or 82%!!!

The error has been reported to NEJM, but Fauci and others are already telling the public that the vaccine is safe for pregnant women. The mistake will never register with those who need to know.

Inger likes this.
  4. Inger

Inger Silver

wow that is pretty horrible. The truth will come out sooner than later though.

Christine Renner likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

6. MDPI was forced to RETRACT the article on COVID-19 Vaccination Safety

JanSz likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

JanSz likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

U.S. Federal Government Doesn’t Possess the Data to Calculate Transmissibility & Thus No Vaccination Target Can Foretell ‘Herd Immunity

The 70% vaccination target is arbitrary, not based on actual data and biostatistical calculations concerning what % vaccine acceptance will be required to reach herd immunity. How do I know that? Because clinical trials have not been done to determine the effects of vaccination on virus transmission from infected to uninfected people. So the calculations cannot be performed for each of these vaccines.

It is very possible that one or more of these vaccines can be used to reduce virus transmission in a group to what would be called "herd immunity". These vaccines do work to reduce disease, and probably to reduce transmission of the virus. But would that require 30% of people to accept the vaccine, or 50%, or 70% or 90%? Unknown, because we do not have the data. So, if you hear a government official tell you that herd immunity can be reached if we have 70% vaccination, you can conclude that person does not know what they are talking about, or they are substituting someone's "expert" opinion for actual facts.

Generally speaking, we call that "fake news".

Why don't we have the data? Because the FDA did not require the vaccine developers to produce the data. They could have, but they just focused on disease - whether the vaccines would keep you out of the hospital or keep you from dying. Not virus transmission. Just like the FDA did not require the vaccine developers to gather rigorous safety data during this EUA period. This is why we have all these questions about vaccine safety that cannot be answered - no good databases, and no good data. So we have to depend on Israel, Norway, Scandanavian countries, etc. to gather the data.

The problem here is the FDA not doing its job well. Not having the courage to make the hard calls.
    https://trialsitenews.com/u-s-feder...accination-target-can-foretell-herd-immunity/

DebraGM and caroline like this.
  9. Penny

Penny New Member

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

caroline likes this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think if you have a serious medical comorbidity and you are in the high risk group getting the jab is a good decision on the risk benefit curve. Those people need to be in the experimental group for COVID. But the allegory of the cave points out why being in the other group is very important as well. Why is the control group important to medical science? When and if this mRNA paradigm fails (exiting the cave) we will need plasma from the unvaxxed to treat variants. The argument of where the variants may not be settled scientifically, but scientists do know that when a jab is not as efficient as it was sold to be, they will need convalescent plasma to fight variants. Many of us realize if you’re vaxxed you can’t donate antibody plasma anymore = potential serious problem that only the unjabbed can solve.

The allegory of the cave told by Plato forces us to ask, what is real? Is truth, like time, relative? I think truth and time are relative. Neither are absolute, but always relative to perspective and belief.

The scientific establishment has always had a tendency “to turn into a church, enforcing obedience to the latest dogma and expelling heretics and blasphemers.” This tendency was previously kept in check by the fragmented nature of the scientific enterprise:

1. In the age of social media, however, “the space for heterodoxy is evaporating.” So those who believe in science as philosophy are increasingly estranged from science as an institution. It’s sure to be a costly divorce.

2. People can't distinguish pattern from context. Orthodoxy can corrupt science as easily as religion when homodoxy degrades to orthodoxy and orthodoxy degrades to ideology and dogma. People who say they "believe in science" have no idea how the methodology works.

[​IMG]

3. "The spirit of uncertainty in science is an attitude toward the metaphysical questions that is quite different from the certainty and faith that is demanded in religion. (Feynman)". If you turn Science into God it is because you want to annihilate the human spirit.

4. Modern science now suffers from scientism which has become its own religion. So many public health officials are creating “guidelines” blindly without doing ANY of their own research. Moreover many clinicians have to follow these bad policies and it is destroying lives in many untold ways.

5. The allegory of the cave has a deep lesson for humans who are going through COVID. What you believe is coloring the world you and the truth you believe. If people think politics and Hollywood and the medical field has been hijacked… Wait until people learn how the entire scientific community has been hijacked through dogma since 1911. Creating an Idiocracy where people now accept ideas that are mutually exclusive to reality.

6. Why do people have a right to be skeptical of science and gov't?

A. Cutter Incident of the polio vax in 1950.

B. This ---> Pandemrix Incident of 2009 https://www.bmj.com/content/362/bmj.k3948

People who think the gov't and science are always altruistic will never question authority. They are happy to be shackled to the wall in the cave. There are others who want to break free of the shackles and see what exists outside the cave. Those who come back into the cave to share what they found won't be treated well. https://www.studiobinder.com/blog/platos-allegory-of-the-cave/

C. The gov't and its agencies just announced that use of the PCR test is pseudoscientific this weekend. That latest move alone should get the slaves in the cave to question their belief system. Will it? I can't believe that Michael Mina was wrong about PCR testing. Not Ding too?! Shocking! The entire narrative of a pandemic was built on the PCR test and now it just went up in smoke.

7. NFL Politics: the art of using euphemisms, lies, emotionalism, and fear-mongering to dupe average people into accepting--or even demanding--their own enslavement. https://www.outkick.com/steelers-am...-have-players-wear-bracelets-during-practice/

This move by the Steelers is a fascist move to mark players just as the Nazi's did to Jews in the 1940's. Yet no one here questions the activity. Might it be you are still in the cave? Do they care about protecting players or their profit stream? The NFL mandates vaccines by decree but cannot mandate a QB with 22 sexual assaults away. The rules aren't just. They just fit the business model. https://www.foxnews.com/sports/desh...ining-camp-sexual-misconduct-lawsuits-reports This isn't about science. It is about money. power, and control of minds.

8. The durability of the Pfizer vaccine is not very long. This new data blows holes in how the media has reported scientific results that gov’t leader like Fauci helped craft to reduce vax hesitancy. https://www.timesofisrael.com/hmo-t...e-as-likely-to-catch-covid-as-later-adopters/

13. Inger

Inger Silver

I wonder if a big part of the jabs are just saltwater?

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Variants are not unique to COVID because all coronavirus's do this. In fact, all respiratory viruses mutate. The variants are so minutely different from each other that a competent immune system will recognize them and protect us. The question few are asking now, post-vaccine is the human immune system competent? Considering there are reports out there with spike proteins jamming up monocytes, it is a real scientific question now without an answer. The competent human immune system acts like your friend wearing a cap. Can you still recognize him? In the same way, your immune system also recognizes the variants? How much longer should we let those variants haunt us? Right now the entire paradigm wants to paint the unvaxxed as the source of the problem. Statistically and scientifically this is unlikely.

The MPH and MSM will use the unvaccinated idea to stoke fear to create more space for the economic reset to roll out. It will be a carnival of variants.

The question is now is there any good evidence that statistics and mathematics might be helping craft a false narrative?

Who will be the new Bernice Eddy?

Ask yourself these questions now

Did the COVID-19 response foster public health or public harm?

Was the “cure” worse than the disease?

If so, is there evidence of criminal intent?

Hanlon's razor: never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    Hanlon's razor is one of the most oversubscribed principles of human interaction. A firm belief in its truth is an invitation for con artistry. Wherever there are concentrations of money or power, we should expect to find the fully manifest game theory of hawks and doves.

At some point, when the potential for conflicts of interest is high and the point of failure is fundamental to the task of those doing the job, incompetence should no longer be differentiated from criminal intent.

https://roundingtheearth.substack.com/p/defining-away-vaccine-safety-signals

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The Biden Admin is so scared of the Delta variant and COVID that their plan includes masking the vaccinated, segregating vaxxed vs unvaxxed, mandating vaccines, and opening the border to hundreds of thousands of unvaxxed illegals, and shipping them to red states.

I'm old enough to remember Trump saying, “In reality, they're not after me, they're after you. I'm just in the way.” That's never been more clear than it is now.

Whether a person is a criminal or a public servant is purely a matter of perspective.

17. DebraGM

DebraGM My Quest for True Health

Where will this end? I’m more prepared than most and still very uneasy.