1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The new mRNA vaccine early aftermarket data

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

@cdcgov
    is busy with Juneteenth, so I figured we could take our own look at #Covid vaccine myo/pericarditis cases! Let's start by comparing cases reported, well, EVER, for ALL OTHER VACCINES in the 6-17 and 18-29 age range to #Covid shots. All non-Covid: 394. Covid: 590...

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

600,000 Americans dead. More than 3.2 million humans dead supposedly from COVID. COVID math you won't see:
    85 million people have died since SARSCoV2 first emerged. The virus accounts for ~4% of those deaths, average age ~80.

Have we turned the world upside down for a relative handful of people at the end of their lives? The fight of our lives isn’t against a virus. The math seems to show it is a battle against governmental sociopathy. The next question is why would a gov't make a math error this large? Is there another reason they are doing this to hide something from the taxpayer?

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

100% of 18.678 years old blonde men who ate carrots between March 18, 1687, and April 20, 1697, died.
    Think twice about eating carrots.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This is devastating. HEALTHY CHILDREN AND YOUNG ADULTS ARE AT <>ZERO RISK OF DEATH FROM COVID. THEY DO NOT NEED THESE VACCINES. PERIOD. AND ASKING THEM TO BE VACCINATED TO PROTECT THE ELDERLY AND UNWELL IS PROFOUNDLY UNETHICAL.
    [​IMG]

ND Hauf likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Covid - so dangerous to the young and healthy that Jon Rahm didn’t even know he was infected until his positive test came back - and had been easily beating every other golfer in the world this week. What a joke.
    [​IMG]

ND Hauf likes this.
  11. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

Screen shot 2021-06-21 at 1.22.06 PM.png

Screen shot 2021-06-21 at 1.22.22 PM.png

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

BREAKING NEWS: The WHO now states no child under 18 should receive a covid injection.

Insisting on vaccinating a population subset that is least affected by a relatively harmless virus has never made any biological sense.

The vaccine deaths are going to push into the open ugly questions we have ducked since last March: how many kids are we willing to kill to give 85-year-olds with Alzheimer’s a few extra days? At what point do the morbidly obese have SOME responsibility for their own health?

TODAY's UPDATE: Who is against Covid vaccines for children and teens now: Just a bunch of tinfoil hat wearers at the - German scientific advisory commission on vaccines - And the - World Health Organization. Oh........and social media is still banning people for reporting the news.

Weird how quickly the mainstream media was able to pull together a daily death counter for Covid-19, but they just can’t seem to compile the data as efficiently for vaccine deaths and reactions. Almost like they had an agenda to terrify people into compliance. Dr. Fauci demands we listen to him because he is science.........remember the Cutter Incident.

Fauci's reasoning seems similar to this type of reasoning. I am government, government does not crime; I am science, science does not lie. **Quoted apolitically, conceptual comparison
    [​IMG]

Richard Watson, ND Hauf and JanSz like this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The amount of money the federal government has stolen from the American taxpayer under the guise of “Covid-19 relief” is criminal. The federal and corporate abuse tactics being used to coerce people into getting the non-FDA-approved vaccine are perhaps even more criminal. We will see the ROI eventually.

ND Hauf, Josie Thomson and JanSz like this.
  14. Penny

Penny New Member

What about all the billions of dollars the DOD couldn't "find" when they were questioned about it - the records were in the third trade center tower - which they evacuated and then destroyed - recently a video came out showing it literally being fired upon... the entire gov't is corrupt and beyond saving...

Josie Thomson and JanSz like this.
  15. Jason F

Jason F New Member

He just won the US open on the weekend. Can't make this stuff up. I was watching that telecast as he finished up his 3rd round, he was met coming off the putting surface by 2 masked officials to break it too him - it all seemed very theatrical "Friendly reminder, still in a pandemic".

ND Hauf and Josie Thomson like this.
  16. Inger

Inger Silver

Here you now get free covid test around every corner :rolleyes:
    (there are places here in Germany you can only enter with a negative less than 24 hour old test or a vaccine passport, like having dinner inside a restaurant)

but the funny thing is.. these are not truly free.
    They are paid with our, the taxpayers money.....:eek:
    Free...lol What a lie.

I still have not yet tested me, and i will not do it either.

caroline likes this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

(Serious) Taxpayers' money usually comes from 3-4 % of people, the rest is really a joke.
    When you exclude the 3-4%, people who are collecting taxes are making more than what they collect.

It looks like IRS gets interested in taxing after 11millions.

How many people make 11millions?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/estate-and-gift-taxes-2020-2021-heres-what-you-need-to-know-11617908256

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
  18. Inger

Inger Silver

I totally believe that Jan.
    Right now I am not paying any tax BTW - I am not too sad about it.

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I know two ladies.
    One made sure that she will not work but live out of welfare (her whole life). And she does.
    The other born into welfare used it to her advantage. She is a registered nurse now, still studying to become MD. She used welfare and men to get ahead. Now on a third husband and fourth child.

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator