1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The new mRNA vaccine early aftermarket data

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Jude

Jude Gold

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hey Jude ....How are you?????

3. Pablo

Pablo New Member

My dad (64) is getting tomorrow the vax, I believe the AstraZeneca one . How bad is It??? It is not mARN as I understand but (which seems yo me that Jack is more concerned) there have been lots of side effects, with many countries suspending administratation,but now they return here in Spain.

I think It is stupid and tried yo disuade him away, but he is not into Vit or our lifestyles. He s not thinking well. Just talking with friends I heard many stories of people (many young and not weak) getting pretty fucked a few days. Just common sense tells me a good percentage can die or have serious effects, and mainstream marketing are seriously underreporting stuff.

If he gets fucked, at least I warned him.

4. Thank you for trying.

Pablo likes this.
  5. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

Its only early days here yet but already I know one woman who's got a blood clot on the lung, her hubbie's so gutted as she never told him she was going to have it

6. Jude

Jude Gold

Survived a big flood this last couple of weeks:D all ok thanks.

caroline and John Schumacher like this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Richard Watson and axel brandt like this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

we were flooded in for 4 days as well......well the road into Yamba was - we are fine.