1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The new mRNA vaccine early aftermarket data

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Jude

Jude Gold

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hey Jude ....How are you?????

3. Pablo

Pablo New Member

My dad (64) is getting tomorrow the vax, I believe the AstraZeneca one . How bad is It??? It is not mARN as I understand but (which seems yo me that Jack is more concerned) there have been lots of side effects, with many countries suspending administratation,but now they return here in Spain.

I think It is stupid and tried yo disuade him away, but he is not into Vit or our lifestyles. He s not thinking well. Just talking with friends I heard many stories of people (many young and not weak) getting pretty fucked a few days. Just common sense tells me a good percentage can die or have serious effects, and mainstream marketing are seriously underreporting stuff.

If he gets fucked, at least I warned him.

4. Thank you for trying.

Pablo likes this.
  5. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

Its only early days here yet but already I know one woman who's got a blood clot on the lung, her hubbie's so gutted as she never told him she was going to have it

6. Jude

Jude Gold

Survived a big flood this last couple of weeks:D all ok thanks.

Penny, caroline and John Schumacher like this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

we were flooded in for 4 days as well......well the road into Yamba was - we are fine.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Brent Patrick and JanSz like this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Two people, 85yo Filipino male, I used to work with, and about 50yo Irish man, the first guy's son-in-law.
    Philipino, after the second shot one side of his face dropped, like after the stroke.
    He just sold his house, moving from NJ USA to Philipines. He still was able to fly to Philipines where he is now.
    In the USA, my neighborhood. The Irish had the first shot.
    Now is due for the second shot, what should he do?
    Any advice to the Philipino guy?
    @Jack Kruse

11. Inger

Inger Silver

It is so unbelievable that people want to vaccinate themselves despite these facts.. young people!

Now we are coming closer every day, to the circumstances in Israel, here in Germany.....

Restaurants and other places are opening, but only accessible for vaccinated or tested people.

So this is creating a mental push for people to vaccinate themselves, even if they do not really wanted to.
    Because otherwise they will not have "freedoms".

Isnt it weird.
    People have forgot that true freedom never comes from outside. This is a lie....just a hook.

I have been thinking about what is about to happen. And how the Government has its agenda. And how it really fails.. because they try to punish the one who is not taking the vaccine or test. But this punishment does not work. I do not need to go to a Restaurant, or theater, or Stadion, full of people. I never liked it anyways! I like it way better out in the wild.... :love:
    So instead of being a punishment it is kind of a blessing :):):)
    And I am not too thrilled to spend much time in closed rooms full of vaccinated people anyways.. in case they start shedding some gene-manipulated viruses - who knows.

My boss called me the other day and asked me to come to work as lockdown now ends (for vaccinated and tested ones).
    But I dont think i can. How on earth can I be a waitress in a restaurant and tell non vaccinated people they cannot enter. Even if we workers do not have to take the vaccine, how can I possibly turn anyone away at the door? No. This is so much against my heart. I rather stay poor, because I earn a lot working as a waitress. But as a cleaning lady I earn enough to survive and i am soooo happy and free. No mask needed either.

I used to think that maybe 50% of the people here will take this experimental "vaccine". But now.. I think 90% might do it. This is what I see around me. Only to access certain places.
    It is like their own health come so far down the road.

Wow.. these times are really something......

John Schumacher and caroline like this.
  12. Inger

Inger Silver

Why are they taking it??
    If they do, they must be aware that anything can happen. It is like playing roulette.
    I already know one in my surroundings that dropped dead 2 days after the second shot from a blood clot in the lung. It was a doctor. he wanted to protect himself from covid.

John Schumacher and caroline like this.
  13. Chantelle

Chantelle Silver

Has Israel gone ahead with the strict regulations? Everyday I keep thinking that this madness is all a joke and it will end soon. Then I remember 911.

Having said all that I don't think we can forget things like we did back then... too much info out on the Internet and too many people talking about the lies being pushed...

Last edited: May 12, 2021
  14. Inger

Inger Silver

Chantelle,
    Israel has turned into a Psychopatic state.. and Germany follows its footsteps. Israel have now vaccine apartheid and here it has arrived too.
    Watch this wonderful Professor in Psychology and what he says about the current situation. he is a genius, and he is right. my heart says it.
    He is a malignant narcissist and really an expert when it comes to evil.

It ends when you decide it for yourself.
    Just step out of the madness and start living as a free human being, with great creativity, and you will be surprised at what you will experience ;):):)

Just be willing to lose everything. Then no one can push or pressure you anymore. Then you are free :)
    And then you discover what really matters, and how beautiful life is really.. to breath freely, let the sun shine on your skin freely...
    I have never been so conscious about how good it feels to be able to breath freely since the mask craziness started and I was pushed to use a plastic mask at work (I refused other masks)
    But even the plastic half face shield was horrible. I am not doing it anymore. I do not need anything in front of my mouth.
    Now every day is such a luxury! Breath... ahhh.. it does so good. I am now thankful for my traumatic work experience, because now I really value not having to endure that anymore.

We need to stop being victims. All rallies etc.. it is victimhood. The government actually feeds on that. It makes it worse! Fighting against evil makes it worse.
    We are not victims. We are Masters :)

Last edited: May 12, 2021
    Penny, Richard Watson and JanSz like this.
  15. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

Eric Clapton:
    "In February this year, before I learned about the nature of the vaccines, (and being 76 with emphysema) I was in the avant garde. I took the first jab of AZ and straight away had severe reactions which lasted ten days, I recovered eventually and was told it would be twelve weeks before the second one...

About six weeks later I was offered and took the second AZ shot, but with a little more knowledge of the dangers. Needless to say the reactions were disastrous, my hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks, I feared I would never play again, (I suffer with peripheral neuropathy and should never have gone near the needle.) But the propaganda said the vaccine was safe for everyone...."

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctor...tion-i-should-never-have-gone-near-the-needle

https://twitter.com/robinmonotti2/status/1392544225464565762?s=20

Last edited: May 13, 2021
    John Schumacher and Chantelle like this.
  16. Penny

Penny New Member

Welcome to my world... my son is getting his second jab May 18th... I hope he is ok... I put anise seed in our coffee... sorta like an auto anticoagulant thing... all you can say is ain't it a shame... there are doctors in India using 65mg of aspirin 2 days before and for 8 days after the shot with 10mg of rivaroxaban and so far 125 people have had a clot free shot... I can't believe these things are still legal...

Inger, Richard Watson, Pablo and 2 others like this.
  17. Inger

Inger Silver

In Finland, a small population of 5 million, where about 2 millions have already vaccinated themselves, there are around 9000 deaths caused by the vaccine and way more complications.

But these are data that are not spread in the news. My sister works there as a nurse and got this information. She told me yesterday.

Also she said they have been observing how vaccinated people spread the virus up to 3 months after the vaccination. She herself got covid after her coworkers vaccinated. Or at least she tested positive and had a one week fever and flu, like a normal not too bad flu she said. She recovered fine at home just relaxed. No issues. Now she is back at work.

I was visiting a woman that has got her first shot (she coughed a lot but said she did not have covid, she just got her vaccine shot) and 2 days after that I had a little sore ear and throat, felt a little as something was coming on.. but it went away after one or two days. That was the closest I have been to being sick during this pandemic.
    I wonder if she shed viruses. I think it is good because now I am immune..lol My sister too.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  18. Inger

Inger Silver

I cannot believe he took the second shot... why do people do this.
    It is so crazy.
    At my sisters workplace now they are talking very openly about this shot and they regret taking it. Also the nurses who have taken only one, are not going to take the second. There have been happening a shift in consciousness. They have been starting to see the effects of the vaccine.. on themselves and their patients.
    So glad this is happening.

John Schumacher likes this.
  19. Penny

Penny New Member

I watched the high wire episode yesterday where Del Bigtree interviewed Dr. Richard Flemming - who broke down the contents of the spike protein - a nice visual - one of the components was a prion... but how this relates to what your sister said is the next segment on the program Del Bigtree talked about how the CDC is no longer going to be tallying "breakthrough" cases unless there is an associated hospitalization... in this way, the increase in covid among the vaxxed will be further hidden from the public... here is the link to the episode: Dr. Flemming is amazing... his site is flemmingmethod.com

https://thehighwire.com/videos/the-definition-of-a-bio-weapon/

Richard Watson likes this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

John Schumacher likes this.