1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The new mRNA vaccine early aftermarket data

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Inger

Inger Silver

Here in Germany there are several care homes with old people, where around 30% of the vaccinated have now died after the second shot. This is murder.
    Some of them were upgoing, happy, doing great, before the vaccine.

A nurse have told about how he saw them dying, 8 from 31 vaccinated people dead so far in their carehome. And he is used to see old people die all the time. He said, this dying(post vaccine) was very different. He could sense a great anxiety in the dying, he said it was horrible. Also tremors etc.
    I listened to the recording where German lawyers asks him questions about it... if someone understand German it is worth a listen. But be prepaired, it is no pretty :(

https://2020news.de/whistleblower-aus-berliner-altenheim-das-schreckliche-sterben-nach-der-impfung/

Theka, Michael CULLEN and Pablo like this.
  3. Inger

Inger Silver

And the awful thing is, this is all hidden from mainstream media. They just say, it was covid. A different strain, a mutation.
    It makes me sick to my stomach.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

I really don't understand what is going on. One year ago there was lots of reports that the covid test was 69% inaccurate. and many reports of it being 97% inaccurate. There is no talk of this at all anymore.

Here, in Australia, everyone is being urged to get tested regardless if they have symptoms or not. One positive test and the borders shut down, especially if they figure there is a cluster.

This just all seems so surreal - like people are being led to the slaughter.

Surely people can't be this naive?

Family members think we are idiots because we won't go for random testing and we won't get the jab.

We say we don't want any part of this experimental vax and we are told that it is better than nothing....

REALLY???

Sandra, Josie Thomson, Theka and 2 others like this.
  5. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

@caroline

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/02/03/who-changes-ct-value-pcr.aspx

"COVID-19 cases will drop like a rock from here on, and the reason for that is simple. One hour after Joe Biden’s inauguration as the 46th president of the United States, January 20, 2021, the World Health Organization suddenly and out of the blue lowered the recommended PCR cycle threshold (CT),1 which automatically guarantees that the number of “cases,” i.e., positive PCR test results, will plummet.

The next day, January 21, 2021, President Biden announced he will be reinstating the U.S.’ financial support for the WHO."

Theka, GavinH, Sue-UK and 2 others like this.
  6. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

Here in New Zealand its know that only around 25% are Q code scanning, also talking with people I know 8 out of 10 think its a scam, so I do have some hope left. I can see there will people who will head into the mountains and live in DOC huts, plenty of wild 4 legged food to live on

caroline likes this.
  7. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

The fear mongering has been that if you don't have the vaccine you risk killing your relatives .... I got that they if they had it, it would protect me when they see me, particularly as I'm refusing the vaccine ..... :rolleyes: :mad: As if Brexit wasn't bad enough for family relationships ....:rofl:

8. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Finasteride, a hair loss pill /medication suposedly super secure destroyed my life for too many years, still not recovered. Merck "forgot" to put "persistent side effects" instead of "temporary side effects". They also "forgot" to put "1 in every 100" (being conservative IMO) instead of "1 every 100.000 or less". Upps, only a few zeros, sorry!!! And I´m talking about a cosmetic/ non vital med, in which they can still be sued and held responsible, and which has been many years in the market. Here they have their asses covered from States cause of a "life or death emergency", so they won´t pay any damages...

How the fuck am I gonna trust them now? You know and I know these malpractices and direct lies are all too common, they´re part of their bussiness model. They´re not transparent. I try to tell this to family, friends, etc. Also try to talk about good alternatives like Sun, Vit D, light... Most will get the jab. Critical thinking is absent. It is sad that we don´t often learn and listen carefully to other people´s experiences... It seems to me we only learn the hard way. Getting fucked up...

Anyways, happy that there´s still thoughtful people out there. When I´m tired of hearing bullshit I come to this forum, it´s healing ;)

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Why so many questions?
    All was explained a long time ago by President Bush (the father).
    NWO New World Order

Pablo and caroline like this.
  10. Penny

Penny New Member

Wasn't it Merk who recently said it was too "hard" to make a vaccine so they told people to take their chances with the disease and they will focus on theraeutics instead...?

Here it is:
    https://www.merck.com/news/merck-di...f-two-investigational-therapeutic-candidates/

Pablo likes this.
  11. Penny

Penny New Member

How are they still getting away with an emergency use autorization when HCQ was put back on the menu at the AMA right after Biden's innauguration? Since there are therapeutics, there is no need for an emergency use authorization... I think someone could sue them and win... so of coursed, I wrote to Del Bigtree... he sues everyone... :)

Jude and GavinH like this.
  12. caroline

caroline Moderator

Our daughter in law[Doctor] and son have stated empathetically that HCQ is very dangerous and causes heart attacks etc etc. and told us not to take it under any circumstances ....UGH

Michael CULLEN likes this.
  13. caroline

caroline Moderator

we are way, way healthier than any of our relatives ....they still coat themselves with sunscreen if they have to go outside and keep their iPhones in their back pocket.

Theka, Sue-UK and Pablo like this.
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The way they teach medical doctors (MD's) a little less (OD)
    they are unable to help their own parents or children.

caroline likes this.
  15. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

The doctors have been calling my mum non stop for weeks to get the vaccine. She is now getting it on Friday. i am devestated and angry. What a fucking idiot. Another sheep. I am so pissed off right now.

16. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

Dont blame you Michael for feeling gutted, Ive got a brother who could in time stick out his arm, unfortunately there are people who just cant help but see the world without there horse blinkers on, and it doesn't matter how much information you present them too..... they just cant do it and we really cant do anything about.

17. Penny

Penny New Member

Amen brother... I'm just dreading the day my husband takes my son down to get his shot... since he just sailed through whatever was going around, he will have lots of antibodies for the new vax to activate... he can't handle a normal vax.. Even though I think I proved to him how vitamin d and selenium caused him to not even get sick, it remains to be seen if I can get through his thick Irish skull... :)

Michael CULLEN and caroline like this.
  18. Penny

Penny New Member

Richard Watson, Charmane and caroline like this.
  19. Penny

Penny New Member

Wow - you could show them this: This actually was a pretty funny video... especially if you are in Melbourne lockdown - the first guy took 1500 positive PCR tests and sent them to 7 universities with electron scanning microscopes and found no covid but run of the mill influenza a and B... the second lady went to some restaurant - a super spreader - which had been closed for 10 months - the 7 doctors from the first segment are sueing the CDC because they cannot provide any evidence of covid... can't wait for that one...

https://principia-scientific.com/the-covid19-scamdemic-a-blatant-obvious-fraud/

and for those people thinking about taking the jab... you could send them also this next one - with side effects list that goes on and on in the background while the guy is talking... it is all blowing up in their faces...

https://principia-scientific.com/th...ntl+(Principia+Scientific+Intl+-+Latest+News)

20. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

The alternative to mRNA has me wondering how many who've had the vaccines read the ingredient list first .... :confused: As the following info comes from the government website, I can't be accused of being caught up in conspiracy theories. I'll just be saying I wouldn't knowingly eat this in food, so I'm sure as hell not going to have it injected into my arm. ;)

From section 6 of
    https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...uk-recipients-on-covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca

What COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca contains
    One dose (0.5 ml) contains: COVID 19 Vaccine (ChAdOx1-S* recombinant) 5 × 10^10 viral particles

*Recombinant, replication-deficient chimpanzee adenovirus vector encoding the SARS CoV 2 Spike glycoprotein. Produced in genetically modified human embryonic kidney (HEK) 293 cells.

This product contains genetically modified organisms (GMOs).

The other excipients are:

• L-histidine
    • L-histidine hydrochloride monohydrate
    • magnesium chloride hexahydrate
    • polysorbate 80
    • ethanol
    • sucrose
    • sodium chloride
    • disodium edetate dihydrate
    • water for injections

Charmane, caroline and Richard Watson like this.