1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

THE NEW MONSTER LEPTIN Rx thread:

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Jack Kruse, Apr 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I recently re-read chapter 12 of my book, The Epi-Paleo Rx and I have decided to light a new fire here on my site.

That thread was a springboard of many things for me that allowed me to find my passion.

So I want to do it again and hopefully, it will help many of you find your passion for what you need in your life right now.

Everyone starts out the same way in life. Shit at what they do. You learn, and you improve, and you make tiny little changes every day to become better than you were yesterday. That’s how every scientist,, physician, artist, writer, founder, lover, and designer built their careers and armamentarium.
    So when you look back at the work you did in this life, you can’t feel ashamed of your work. Celebrate your connection to it, because it proves your progress, and it shows how fucking hard you worked to get here, now! Be passionate about yourself and your life. It is you and you must own it.

Enthusiasm can help you find the new doors, but it takes passion to open them. If you have a strong purpose in life, you don't have to be pushed. Your passion will drive you there. #Sunrise #Downloadingbegins

[​IMG]

THIS PIC ^^^^^CAME FROM MOLLY AND DYLAN.

STUDY:

"New study out of Dr. Heilbronn's lab confirms previous reports that eTRF > skipping breakfast: It looks like Uncle Jack's Leptin Rx was a winner. When you skip breakfast and eat a late dinner you are killing yourself. If you subtract the sun while doing those two things you will become a medical cripple and become addicted to prescription drugs and your doctors. #BlackSwanWisdom #LeptinRx https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/oby.22449#.XLoJjv3rm4s.twitter … #sunrise #biophysics

Food is just another 'minor' connection to Nature. Light is the most dominant connection to nature followed by darkness at night. Sun makes food, you eat food, the sun is designed to work with food inside your body. In this way, seasonal foods will provide the most coherence between you and Nature. Food cannot be your medicine when you make chronic mistakes around sunlight and darkness. It is the biggest fallacy in all of medicine, functional medicine, and food gurus.

If you have a strong purpose in life, you don't have to be pushed to action. Your passion will drive you there so you can meet your destiny. Nobody cares if you can't dance well in the party of life. Few realize this. Just get up and dance no matter where you are. Great dancers are great because they tap their passion and follow the music they make in their own mind as the move. Action is a key ingredient for finding your passion.

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am loving the new and improved Jack! The other Jack was pretty darn good ....but I am really digging this new evolved one!

Welcome!

The fact of the matter is we have all been evolving since we all hooked up ......

Most of us take baby steps .....but - Jack takes huge leaps with passion ... and sets his whole life on fire!

Gotta love a man who loves and plays with fire!

NDC74, CjHedberg, Alex97232 and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.