1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The Monster is unleashed.....Energy and Epigenetics 4.

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 9, 2013.

1. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Maybe that is why being ill feels so lonely, why we have so many medications for pain and depression.....people are hopeless without that important piece of themselves. We need it to thrive and be whole. I feel very lucky....

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Beach Bunny - we had a restaurant for may years and I could always get/give a really accurate portrayal of what the person was all about without speaking a word to them - just casually observing. I really didn't realise this or even consciously do it for a long time - or, I guess, trust it but when I started being aware it was always scarily accurate.

Now I have progressed to dogs it seems.....

That is why we all feel a connection here ...and JK is the common denominator......and, no, I am not saying he is common.....anything but....

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

In my opinion ...this is one of the most important podcasts for us to listen to ....you put it all out there. I will need to listen to it a few hundred times probably - but, I think, it gets me there.

Honestly - I do remember everything you say.....do I understand it is a whole different kettle of fish....

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Google Malcolm Gladwell and thin slicing.........he wrote about it but had no idea how we do it.....you are describing here perfectly........I am soon going to show you how the brain does it.

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am so going to start eating seafood around the clock ...and sitting in a tub of ice...and maybe I can hang my feet out a window ...to get ready for the onslaught that you are setting us up for....

And I think I will sit in a tree to read the bogs from now on ........maybe I will build myself a tree house.....anyone want to join me???

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

You are making me remember more of this.....yuppies used to be the best target of all for thin slicing. our place was quite simple [no smart ass remarks here - please] it was all about the food .... a yuppie would noticeably turn up their nose and develope this whole stupid posture....and then they would notice that they were sitting beside a judge or a table of profs from the uni or a hot shot criminal attorney from Toronto. It would be very, very funny....and I have to say, I would never let them forget it! My favorite targets were Doctors - some of them were in a league of their own!

I remember, Jack, when you moved...you commented that your construction guy took you out for lunch....to a simple truck stop place...and you were surprised at how great the food was - I would have had a field day with that!!!

I guess I remember all the wrong stuff ;)

7. Inger

Inger Silver

What a beautiful thread. I have sensed where we are going now. Makes my heart cry too... because I see the results around me all the time. This house is so full of noise. Many computers, 2 super strong wifi stations in the basement (fiber o.) that thankfully are disconnected in the night.. (the signal reach my tent and further... I sit in the outer room of my my tent now with my feet in the wet grass oh man it feels good :)) but radio on all day long, the kids are listening to dvd's and stuff... inside almost all day... so noisy, fighting and screaming. I do not get how people want to live like this. Today morning I took the 3 yo guy with me in the forest, and we hugged trees.. found some berries, and it was so nice, so silent and beautiful, a sacred feeling. But inside the house, I hate to be there. The feeling is so dead. The childrens mom (my sis.) are not a happy person, very unsatisfied, fights with her DH, talks bad to her children... not able to find solutions for issues.. and so on. But they are all so posessed with their electronics. they just are unable to see the connection with their issues.

I miss my home in Finand. I might go back in a month or so. I might find another solution, I actually already know what to do. But I am thankful for this experience too. I needed it. There is alwasy so much to learn, sometimes it is painful.

@ Audrey... I am willing to join you for sure.. lol I need to go hardcore now. I am starting to feel the circumstances around me are draining my energy. I need to take better care of me. After all.. we are women Audrey, and we are so sensible beeings, we need to be very very kind with us, and avoid anything that takes our life force.

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Inger - I think that it is intuitive to protect our life force for sure...I hadn't thought of that before - you and Peter and everyone else here always makes me think - often ...not the right stuff ...but I guess, that is how the cookie crumbles....:)

I feel like I am always on a parallel tangent - or, maybe, going in another direction....I don't know why I do that....

I need a couch and a psych consult......anyone?

or - anyone know a high quality brain surgeon with a sharp scalpel?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
  9. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

I heard there is this doc that can shine a flashlight and show you how to do brain surgery without a scalpel. *grin*

;)

10. OMG Audrey...whenever M is hiring staff for his restaurant he just reads names of the resumes and asks me which he should call for interviews...I tune in and give him a quick lil run down hahaha! Love it all!
    These processes are an innate part of who we are...Sadly for most the conditioning and brainwashing from childhood is huge...And so often as Christie pointed out society breeding medicated zombies instead of actually going deeper into the routes of the problems.

I feel Dr. K is constantly taking my left brain for a wild ride haha...Logic and information has never been my strong suite...maybe that's why I struggle and re-read the blogs/posts like 70 trillion times hehe...Infected brain doesn't help either...but slowly the new pathways are being created..loving this process :)

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

Beach - that is such a great way of hiring people. My DH would interview and then hire someone ... and we would always be so disappointed. They always know how to feed you the stuff they think that you want to hear. They can pick up very quickly on what is important to you and then feed the BS back to you. I didn't trust my instincts back then!

You seem to be getting all this really well ...alot better than I am. I thought you must have a science background? or extremely brilliant??? Did I ever tell you that I was born in TO?

This surely is a wild ride ...wouldn't want it any other way ;)