1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The Monk Book

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by ColdBren, May 3, 2012.

1. ColdBren

ColdBren New Member

Any thoughts on the part where they say a vegetarian diet os best and meat is dead?

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

This protocol is new. When Dr. K references a book or some other work, you just need to take what you can from it. I don't know that there is anyone else's work that he references that we need to follow everything verbatim.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

that is not part of the book I channeled.

4. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

I'm still stuck in the Extraordinary Garden. Can't get beyond "An event that appears to be a tragedy to one might reveal the seeds of unlimited opportunity for another."

Every time I open the book that's where I end up ... reading the same chapter again. It helps when I am about to put toxic waste in my garden. Well, sometimes :eek:

5. MJ*

MJ* New Member

That's a powerful statement...most of my friends who make money in the stock market can attest to this!

6. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

That's my job, technically. I guess that was my job... until my skiing accident :(.

Working hard on keeping my garden free of toxic waste these days. I also like the part where it says that the chinese character for "crisis" is composed of the character for "danger" and "opportunity".

7. MJ*

MJ* New Member

Sorry you had a skiing accident...at least you get to be in a garden now, some people wish they could...

8. ColdBren

ColdBren New Member

I was/am so inspired by all the timeless and inspirational truths about the book...and that one point about the meat just stuck out, and caused this cognitive dissonance. But I still love the book