1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The members have asked for this and I made it happen

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Jack Kruse, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

[​IMG]

All ladies need lots of their skin in the game says the YARKOVSKY EFFECT: July 2017 webinar. Very important to the ladies.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Also I have decided to do some lady stuff in my new Patreon life on line. I will be posting many new mito-hacks there. So for the newbies who want to learn a little bit about my community before they jump into full Silver, Gold, or Platinum membership here is a way to dip your toe in the water. My belief is still that Membership is a better way to go all in. I appreciate you all and thanks for being part of this community. We need starfish.

I just released my first blog on Patreon today 7/17/2017. I think my ideas are worth something. If you think so you can become my patron too. All it costs is 3 dollars a month. Do you think sharing a cup of coffee with me is a worth while investment once a month? If so.......then come join my journey on Patreon where I will take you the ride of your life through the quantum biology of humans. You will see sides and perspectives of the human system you've never contemplated before with my own narrative ideas of why it matters to you, your health, and your mitochondrial colony in your tissues.I will be releasing my coming book's ideas in this format. This will be a way to get in on those ideas and mito-hacks early. I think my ideas are worth a cup of coffee, once a month now we'll get to see who feels the same way. Support @DrJackKruse on @patreon. #OnPatreon https://patreon.com/DrJackKruse?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=creatorshare2

10. drezy

drezy New Member

caroline and ScottishEmma like this.
  11. Joanna Wong

Joanna Wong New Member

ScottishEmma likes this.
  12. Joanna Wong

Joanna Wong New Member

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

typical response of a low dopamine person. Most thinks about Trump says he is not a low dopamine person at all.

14. Richelle Jones

Richelle Jones Eve Mytokondrya

So for ladies with pelvic floor issues post natural birth?

ScottishEmma likes this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Eagle up to the sun

16. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Vaginal Kung-fu ;)

I use a jade egg and do exercises most days. And weight lift too :)

ValerieBee likes this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You meant that you lift weights with your vg, right?
    The vagina kung-fu way.

Christine_L and ScottishEmma like this.
  18. Penny

Penny New Member

I'm using a pink quartz one:)

ScottishEmma likes this.
  19. Penny

Penny New Member

This was amazing - check out this line paraphrasing Erwin Shroedinger:

At the molecular level, living organisms have a certain order, a structure to them that's very different from the random thermodynamic jostling of atoms and molecules in inanimate matter of the same complexity. In fact, living matter seems to behave in this order in a structure, just like inanimate matter cooled down to near absolute zero, where quantum effects play a very important role. There's something special about the structure inside a living cell. And it just got better from there...

20. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Yes. I do mostly exercises and every few days attach some weight.
    Ooh nice! I've got obsidian too! So pretty.