1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The 'mask'arade continues.......

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Jacks

Jacks Gold

Been hearing about BONDS for the WIN and how to go about stopping masking and other mandates. Need to study more on this topic but sounds like it could be effective.

https://bondsforthewin.com/

Used for school districts in one state succesfully

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. Bill Maher’s words “Liberals often mock the Republican misinformation bubble … but what about those highly-informed, behind-the-science people?”

Last edited: Feb 9, 2022
    GavinH and EWO like this.
  5. Jacks

Jacks Gold

6. Jacks

Jacks Gold

Just observing what they are trying to do in CA (and Canada) right now. I don't understand how any thinking person can agree to this. But that is where we are at. Today we got notice that people are not allowed to telework from outside the State without special permission. I think they are setting things up.... to create a prison. If the latest SBs goes through, there may be a mass exodus from here or law suits.

Interestingly I've been finding some allies in recent weeks. Great to find likeminded others and not feel so isolated. I'm also learning about the Constitution (class) and also from Michael Badnarik. The class is 6 weeks and run by a constitutional reform group. The video is very long but great so far - about half way through!

GavinH and caroline like this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

John Schumacher likes this.
  9. Mass Formation Psychosis - 5 Things You Need to Know!
    [​IMG] AwakenWithJP

enjoy

10. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

Finally omicron has reached our family, my oldest (23) has found himself in a large group of young fellas who were at a party where one lad 'apparently' had it, now four of them at isolated at a house for two weeks. My son has been giving the other three a hard time about them being jabbed as they are quite unwell while he has little more than a sore throat. Oh well there's three young guys who now see what a total waste of time having that crap poked into them.

11. Dr. @Jack Kruse posted on Facebook
    Kruse Longevity Center is at El Zonte Beach.
    · Santa Tecla, El Salvador ·

"Look at your life now. Are you living the life of your dreams?
    If you have one year left to live, what would you do?
    If you have one month left to live, what would you do?
    If you have one week left to live, what would you do?
    If you have one day left to live, what would you do?
    If you have an hour left to live, what would you do?
    If you have one minute left to live, what would you do?​
    If not now when?....begin, think, decide, act, change. Life won't wait only you do

We all need to create some mystery in our lives so that our imagination continues to flow and can not freeze in time. Once it does, we slowly extinguish "our flame" and we become exactly what we are afraid of becoming. We need to inspire performance via our choices and action in life."

I'm happy for Dr. @Jack Kruse that he has this opportunity at this time of his life.
    May he help others along the way.

Richard Watson and JanSz like this.
  12. JanSz likes this.

13. When omnicron destroys the agenda, time becomes scarcer for WEF plan.

upload_2022-2-28_18-22-59.jpeg

Richard Watson likes this.
  14. Jacks

Jacks Gold

15. The Russian Federation and the World Economic Forum announced the Centre for the Fourth Industrial Revolution Russia
    • The Russian Federation and the World Economic Forum announced the Centre for the Fourth Industrial Revolution Russia
    • The Centre is an autonomous non-for-profit organisation hosted by ANO Digital Economy and will be a platform for public-private cooperation
    • Artificial Intelligence and IoT are key areas of focus for the new Centre
    • Policies and frameworks will be shared and scaled through the global Centre for the Fourth Industrial Revolution Network.
    https://www.weforum.org/press/2021/...-for-the-fourth-industrial-revolution-network

16. Watching "it" unfold as planned...