1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The 'mask'arade continues.......

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Awesome.

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

True story. Happening now as we speak. He is about 3 - 5 years older than me.
    --------
    What happened to your face? (Results of a second shot?)
    upload_2021-5-29_14-10-30.png
    upload_2021-5-29_14-7-55.png
    His condition is worst than mine, he needs two babysitters.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 29, 2021
  3. Happy Birthday - @JanSz

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2021-5-30_14-30-34.png

5. EWO and JanSz like this.
  6. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Anne V likes this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

You rock Jan!

Anne V and JanSz like this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

11. Freebird

Freebird New Member

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

My DH and I are horrified ......our pregnant daughter in law is going to get the jab towards the end of her pregnancy.

She is a doctor and she has made this decision along with her OBGYN.

Apparently - we are the stupid ones.......

Anne V likes this.
  14. caroline

caroline Moderator

Nope - neither of them are open to another opinion .....they literally tell us that we are listening to quacks/propaganda/conspiracy theorists etc. My stepson's mother, I feel, is being abused mentally because she has the same views as we do ....she had severe postpartum depression and was given a laundry list of very powerful mind altering drugs after 2 pregnancies which ultimately wrecked her life. She was even sectioned in a mental hospital at one point. Of course these are the same doctors who didn't seem to know about postpartum depression and how severe it can be.

Our daughter in law is lovely and very smart - but her attitude is that she is the doctor and she knows best.

I really can't wrap my head around how all these seemingly smart people are sheepl - of the worst kind.

Anne V, Freebird, EWO and 1 other person like this.
  15. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

16. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

In my opinion, every disease outbreak that you hear about on the news is a big Joke. There is never an actual serious threat. They offer you a solution for an imaginary problem, and the solution then causes the problem it was meant to prevent.

Penny likes this.
  17. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

The UK government has screwed us yet again over relaxing restrictions from next Monday. Weddings, graduations, school sports days, other events etc all either downgraded or cancelled for the next month.:mad: Now talking about unvaxxed care home workers be vaxxed within 16 weeks or lose their jobs. Also talking about there likely to be a difference in the duty of care of the NHS to the vaxxed and those who choose not to be vaxxed i.e those of us making a choice without a medical reason. Its waking a lot of people up ....especially when photos from the G7 and Royal Ascot hit the media just before people are forced to cut numbers from weddings, whilst their guests have to stay seated at tables, and no dancing, or a band ... Yet special dispensations for events coming up such as the Wimbledon finals, whilst older kids still expected to wear masks in schools. Everyone is equal but some are more equal than others .....:rolleyes: Protest march in London on 26th June. People now starting to refuse to wear a mask and an #Imdone twitter campaign is trending getting people to send Boris Johnson a face mask with the words Im done written on it.

18. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

severe postpartum depression
    severely low oxytocin ?????

Oxytocin and cortisol oppose each other. When one goes up, the other goes down.
    https://universal-health-products.com/the-facts-about-oxytocin/

upload_2021-6-18_8-25-25.png

Chantelle and Richard Watson like this.
  20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2021-6-18_8-32-22.png

Penny likes this.