1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The 'mask'arade continues.......

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Penny

Penny New Member

There are these secret societies... the free masons etc - I would tend to believe what she says is true...

In fact, I just read this article on the symbolism (Masonic/occult) Getty wedding - the symbolism is quite believable - they even strike a masonic "pose" - it is really worth a read...

Vigilant Reports
    The Wedding of Billionaire Heiress Ivy Getty Was a Show of Elite Power and Symbolism

https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilan...y-getty-was-a-show-elite-power-and-symbolism/

Origins and Techniques of "Monarch Mind Control" - It is a continuation of the MK-ULTRA project:

https://vigilantcitizen.com/hidden-knowledge/origins-and-techniques-of-monarch-mind-control/

Last edited: Nov 28, 2021
    Johan Lindstrøm and Freebird like this.
  2. Penny

Penny New Member

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

4. Freebird

Freebird New Member

I think I've had that before... like MMS?

5. Freebird

Freebird New Member

I looked at it... yeah, laced with a lot of their cult stuff! Glad I'm not part of that family/group - the price is too high.

6. Johan Lindstrøm likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

John Schumacher likes this.
  8. ugly:
    No Vax, No Food/Fuel in India - Food Withheld to Force Vaccinations

9. :eek:

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Keys about the EUA and mandates.

“Plaintiffs are likely to succeed in establishing that the CMS vaccine mandate is arbitrary and capricious.”

Those are the words of federal Judge Matthew T. Schelp of the Eastern District of Missouri in a 32-page opinion devastating the Biden Administration's effort to force healthcare workers to be vaccinated.

Today’s ruling, in a lawsuit brought by Missouri and other states, issues a preliminary injunction against the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services mandate.

The CMS mandate now joins Biden’s broader OSHA mandate on the chopping block. For now, it applies only in the 10 states that brought the lawsuit, including Iowa, Missouri, and New Hampshire.

You can read it here: https://themissouritimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/cms-injunction.pdf)

11. Thank you for sharing

12. Beautiful Heresy - Dr. @Jack Kruse Facebook entry today - tfg7S30n1622o5reh270 ·
    What do authoritarians say in 2021 that remind you of the ones who ruled the world before WW2? “I am science. No one comes to science except through me.”

upload_2021-11-30_8-3-19.png

The "indoctrinated" have received the blessed aqueous into their veins, singing the praise of covering & protection; but most importantly, they offer up praise for the forgiveness of any transgression against (the) his almighty.
    The architectural chambers of the AMA echo his praise; whom received their tithe from the foundations of the blessed pharmaceuticals; may these be honored for their hard work as the great and mighty investors risk all for the common good.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
  13. MURDERED HOURS AFTER HE SENT THIS TO THE WORLD. CHEMIST PHD IN GRAPHENE OXIDE ANDREAS NOACK.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/giCvQJN4pfje/

"I am appealing to you to share this video on all channels. As a chemist I say there are razor blades in the vaccines that are making people bleed to death from the inside. The reason why top athletes are dying so quickly is because of their high level of blood flow. This has to come out now. I am ready to talk to anyone about this material. I have a PhD and my thesis was on Graphene Oxide and that is in the vaccines. Austria is the first to impose a vaccine mandate. They are killing the whole Austrian nation. Mr. Schallenberg is responsible for this. We had an Austrian once who brought suffering and death over Europe. Mr Schallenberg needs hundreds and thousands of letters. He must know that this is a razor, this is meant to kill. And if he knows this and continues, he is a mass murderer. He is walking in Hitler’s footsteps."

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
    GavinH likes this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

D3 is also a clock that tells about solar exposure and mitochondrial risk to viral disease. D3 will hold up against COVID variants, unlike what the big yellow bird is pushing! "A highly significant, positive correlation was found between lower death rates and a country's proximity to the equator". https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7319635/

GavinH, Freebird and John Schumacher like this.
  15. :(

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

17. Freebird

Freebird New Member

18. driving behavior
    Every central bank in the world is rushing to launch a digital currency...but why? And who is pulling the strings behind the scenes? As it turns out, we don't need a 'social credit score' when money itself is used to control our behavior. Christian breaks down the reality behind this global, synchronous push for digital currencies and the elimination of cash in this Ice Age Farmer broadcast.

upload_2021-12-1_5-51-38.png