1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The 'mask'arade continues.......

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

@Penny Link(s) to Pavlevsky saying that?

2. GavinH

GavinH Gavin Horner

This is from an email by Scott Pape aka The Barefoot Investor. A mainstream financial newsletter - anti bitcoin. JThis is his experience crossing into Western Australia.

"The Bad

We were doing our best to stay one step ahead of the COVID lockdowns. And the talk around the campsites was that getting into Western Australia was as hard as crossing North Korea’s demilitarised zone.

And WA didn’t disappoint.

To enter the state you were required to spend a minimum 14 days in the (low-risk) Northern Territory. Fair enough. We dutifully followed the rules and were approved, which came in the form of a downloaded QR code via their G2G app.

We approached the WA border — which is literally out the middle of nowhere— and were met by three police officers. It was 40 degrees, the baby was crying, and the kids were melting down.

I wound down my window, smiled, and showed one of the police officers the QR code.

“We don’t care about the QR app”, she said.

“Sorry?”

“It could be faked”, she said sternly.

“How? I mean, it’s your own app, right?”

She shook her head dismissively.

“I want to see the photos on your phone … all of them.

“And your bank accounts.”

I stared at her blankly.

She must have thought I was a few stubbies short of a six-pack, so she spoke slowly but forcefully:

“Log into your bank account. Log into your personal pictures. Hand me your phone.”

So I did.

The policewoman took my phone and stepped away from our motorhome. About 15 minutes later, she started looking agitated.

“Tell me about THIS photo”, she said, holding my phone up to my face.

“Uh-oh”, I said.

“UH-OH?!”, she parroted back, her eyes bulging.

My phone had incorrectly tagged a recent photo as having been taken in Queensland, not the NT.

“It’s Apple’s ‘uh-oh’, not mine, officer”, I laughed.

The policewoman did not laugh.

At this point Liz leaned over, elbowed me in the ribs, and politely explained the IT error to the officer.

She listened, grumbled, but had no choice but to wave us through."

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

GavinH and caroline like this.
  4. Thank you Dr. @Jack Kruse for your
    List of seventeen - The problems with jabs

Ten - Symptoms of ‘climate change’:

upload_2021-11-23_7-28-14.png
    https://nypost.com/2021/07/01/pentagon-gave-millions-to-ecohealth-alliance-for-wuhan-lab/
    Do you know why pressurized suites are used?​

Think what an N95 mask may do? The virus is around 40nm. So small you can not see it with a microscope. Can it penetrate human skin?

With “Gain-of-Function” complete, the virus encapsulation can survive the delivery system of a explosive device and “contaminate” an objective area.

During the Vietnam war, the US developed napalm; an encapsulated petroleum weapon when exploded would stick to human flesh and burn people to death.

Please read the patents development and funded by the NIH & DOD on this virus and its delivery system(s) including the spike protein.

Dr. @Jack Kruse's lists are very polite.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2021
    GavinH likes this.
  5. :( - When another soldier is lost in the fight, his voice has been removed from the argument. We may memorialize his "sacrifice", hoping somehow we can keep his message alive...

Last edited: Nov 23, 2021
    JanSz and ND Hauf like this.
  6. Penny

Penny New Member

one of the critically thinking replays on drtenpenny.com....

7. GavinH likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Austria [​IMG] Lockdown, compulsory vaccines Germany [​IMG] Compulsory vaccines Italy [​IMG] Vaccine pass to work France [​IMG] Vaccine pass to shop California [​IMG] Vaccines for school Australia [​IMG]

Quarantine camps Staying silent is like feeding a crocodile hoping it will eat you last.

9. Richard Watson and JanSz like this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

11. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

Johan Lindstrom:
    "I do not know if this is correct.
    But apparently the vaccines consist of three types - 1. placebo, 2. vaccine and one that is 3. carcinogenic.
    https://ussanews.com/vaccine-scandal-in-slovenia-bottles-have-code-s-for-placebo-vax-or-kill-shot/ "

https://ussanews.com/vaccine-scandal-in-slovenia-bottles-have-code-s-for-placebo-vax-or-kill-shot/
    Article posted November 23, 2021

"On Saturday 20 November, the Chief Nurse of the University Medical Center, Ljubljana Clinical Center, (pictured above, who deals with the administration of vaccine vials and manages everything, quit her job, went in front of TV cameras and took out vaccine bottles.

She showed the gathered journalists the codes on the bottles, each with the final number 1, 2, or 3 in the code, and then explained the meaning of these numbers:

Number 1 is placebo, saline.

Number 2 is the classic mRNA “vaccine”

Number 3 is an RNA stick containing the ONC gene, related to adenovirus, which contributes, among other things, to the development of cancer.

Diabetics: Do This Immediately To Lower Blood Sugar (It's Genius)
    For these who get jabbed from vial whose code ends in the number 3, she says people who received them will have soft tissue cancer within 2 years.

She said that she had personally witnessed the vaccinations of all politicians and tycoons and that they all received the preparation number 1

The media has been told to absolutely bury this story and fierce efforts at containing this information are underway right now.

More details if they become available.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/inde...tles-have-code-s-for-placebo-vax-or-kill-shot

Click this link for the original source of this article.
    https://tapnewswire.com/2021/11/vac...les-have-code-s-for-placebo-vax-or-kill-shot/

Author: Weaver"​

"Click this link for the original source of this article."
    https://tapnewswire.com/2021/11/vac...les-have-code-s-for-placebo-vax-or-kill-shot/

On that page are comments on the article.

Some of the comments section:

23 Nov 2021 7:29 pm
    danceaway says:
    "...(STOP Leznivim Medigem. 2021. Facebook 2021. https://fb.watch/9r5p-ZHurt/) ..."

https://fb.watch/9r5p-ZHurt/ links to a 21:08 video on Facebook.
    Posted by Facebook account name: STOP Lažnivim Medijem; on July 28, 2021.
    Title of the video: Zdravstvena stroka o k.rona krizi -> vir: osma generacija
    (That's Slovenian; translates to: The health profession on the k.rona crisis -> source: eighth generation)

A logo in the top left corner of the video: STOP LAŽNIVIM MEDIJEM
    "LAŽNIVIM MEDIJEM" (Slovenian) translates to: "TO THE LYING MEDIA".
    (Facebook account name that posted the video is also: STOP Lažnivim Medijem.)

Some of the Facebook post comments:

By: STOP Lažnivim Medijem
    Dajmo razdelit! ❤ tako najbolj pomagate kanalu širit prave informacije in mimo fb cenzure! HVALA
    [Let's split it! ❤ This is the best way to help the channel spread real information and bypass fb censorship! THANK YOU]

Silvester Horvat z gospo smo pred casom opravili ze en intervju, govori na podlagi 40 let izkušenj v zdravstvu... Kredibilna oseba...
    [Silvester Horvat and I interviewed her some time ago, she speaks on the basis of 40 years of experience in healthcare... A credible person...]

By: Alfredo Traverso
    STOP Lažnivim Medijem ciao, I'm Alfredo from Genova, Italy. Could you please send me the video with English subtitles? Or can you provide me the English translation in a separate text? It would be of most importance to disseminate this video also in Italy! Thank you so much!

By: Monika Kornaś
    STOP Lažnivim Medijem Would you please translate into english? Who is this lady? What is she talking about?
    This film is very famous in Poland now but there are many doubts about the content>
    Thanks in advance

By: Małgorzata El
    STOP Lažnivim Medijem I saw this film the first time two days ago. Is that true? Date of this film is July but information about conference is from the November. I want to forward it, but I wanna be sure that is true no fake news. I live in Poland.

Čestitke cenzuri na Youtubu video odstranjen na hitro. Jasno da vedeti, da je resnica boleča za genocidnike. Tukaj in na naši internet strani pa video ostaja https://stop-laznivim-medijem.org/
    [Congratulations to YouTube censorship video removed hastily. It makes it clear that the truth is painful for genocidaires. But here and on our website the video remains]

And a lot more comments of people saying it should be translated from Slovenian into English, Spanish, Russian, etc.

Link to a downloadable version of the video posted on Facebook (right click to save):

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t66.36240-6/10000000_666527881001336_7199913211901559575_n.mp4?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=985c63&efg=eyJybHIiOjE1MDAsInJsYSI6NDA5NiwidmVuY29kZV90YWciOiJvZXBfaGQifQ==&_nc_ohc=n8T4wf086egAX80_anT&rl=1500&vabr=593&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=ca794e1b4fe64f0a394372732deb3439&oe=61A4C9A0

This is the page from the STOP Lažnivim Medijem website ( https://stop-laznivim-medijem.org ) that has the same video that was posted on Facebook:

https://stop-laznivim-medijem.org/zdravstvena-stroka-o-korona-krizi-vir-osma-generacija/

Posted July 29, 2021
    Title of the page: Zdravstvena stroka o korona krizi (The health profession on the corona crisis)
    Text below the video: vir: osma generacija (source: eighth generation)

@JanSz Is Slovenian similar enough to Polish that you can translate some of it?

edit:
    I got the audio from the video with Audacity (a free audio editing software) and put it into audio to text transcription softwares. Attached is two transcriptions of the Slovenian translated to English. After reading the translation (I watched the video for about a few seconds before using the transcription software), I looked at the video because the translation doesn't seem to be what the article says the video is about, and wasn't sure if the software transcription and translation weren't very accurate or if maybe the video is faked.

These are my thoughts after looking at the video:

Is that video a fake? The lady who's speaking's mouth looks weird. And they have different people taking turns holding the microphone? They can't get a mic stand or have the lady talking hold the mic? And what's that background? And the guy on the left, the back of his head visible, his head looks weird. The people and the background look like CGI on a greenscreen. And the article that's supposedly the summary of the video says the lady speaking holds up three vials; I skipped through the video and didn't see that. Are all the videos on the STOP Lažnivim Medijem website ( https://stop-laznivim-medijem.org ) fakes? I looked at some and each one I looked at looked like it might be a computer-generated fake -- weird mouth movements, choppy video, CGI and greenscreen-ish look. The name of the group, STOP Lažnivim Medijem, translates to STOP The Lying Media. That website's a bunch of computer-generated fake videos made to be a helpful educational tool to teach people about disinfo? Oh. Cool. I guess a lot of the comments on the Facebook video are fake-person accounts too.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021 at 5:18 AM
  12. @Dan2

there are some statistics on this too. There was a mathematician or statistics who went through the VARES data and structured the data and then he found that the side effects were correlated and varied according to which number was on the vaccine

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

14. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

There was a study done a few months ago on the effectiveness of masks and was posted on here, but I cant find it, anyone able to bring that up again. please.

15. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

17. Freebird

Freebird New Member

18. Jacks

Jacks Gold