1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The 'mask'arade continues.......

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 26, 2020.

1. EWO

EWO Eyes Wide Open

Almost as soon as I posted this yesterday, I realized I'd gotten hooked.

It doesn't really serve me (or anyone else) to get hooked and to spread that energy around. Rather than delete the post, though, I decided to leave it and come back with an alternative way of dealing with "the energy beleow the upset" (as Dr. David Hawkins describes it int he video below):

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

This is even better than Jack's attempt at converting us to narcissists.
    Good advice, for whom?
    Time 4:20
    Who cares about facts?
    Fact is a fact, it is nothing.
    Facts do not mean anything.

Is it not how our government officials feel about facts? Both sides of them.
    A very long list of facts.

Overall just make sure that you do not spend an excessive amount of energy (on facts).
    My country is going down the drain.
    Why should I care?
    The sooner I get over it, the quicker I can enjoy again my glass of Purple Angel.

..............................................................................
    Have I got hooked?

. upload_2021-5-27_11-3-7.png

Last edited: May 27, 2021
    Anne V, Johan Lindstrøm and EWO like this.
  3. EWO

EWO Eyes Wide Open

Anne V and Freebird like this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Richard Watson and EWO like this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

6. EWO

EWO Eyes Wide Open

I was trying to find a particular video of Dr. Joe's that described mastering his meditative state as though reigning in a horse. I didn't find that but did find this. Each of our paths are whatever they are. For me, I've noticed getting hooked, and I know what it's like to not experience that. I know the freedom. And I know that getting back there requires a refocusing, a reprioritizing, a reigning in or a getting back on the horse.

Richard Watson, Sean Waters and JanSz like this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Newer allow the enemy to determine the grounds of battle.

The cause is important, revenge is secondary.

upload_2021-5-27_11-48-4.png

8. EWO

EWO Eyes Wide Open

When I came back to Jack's work here, I read and reread things. And one of the resources I picked up was an earlier recommendation of his -- The Anti Cancer Book. Listened to the audiobook and decided to get the hard copy. Flipping through it in the last few days, I found a section that didn't really pop while listening.

The effect of chanting Om Mani Padme Hum on coherence. I've chanted all kinds of things and experienced all kinds of benefits but sometimes I forget. It was helpful to be reminded.

So I started playing it in the background and humming it in the car. When my kids get irked I just imagine silently.

We all have our respective belief systems--many roads lead to Rome (and not everyone wants to go to Rome). Here's a few pages that speak to other ways to get there, for anyone who is interested:

Attached Files:

caroline, Sean Waters and ND Hauf like this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

For easier reading.

@Jack Kruse ----->Meditation ----> health implications

upload_2021-5-27_12-3-40.png

upload_2021-5-27_12-4-47.png

upload_2021-5-27_12-5-19.png

10. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Nice...…...

Sean Waters and EWO like this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

We worked together (before June 1997)
    I should have wrote
    Before and after the second vaccination shot.
    (Eye and drooped left side of face).
    upload_2021-5-28_10-28-39.png

Last edited: May 28, 2021
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Remember, mask compliance is extremely important. Which is why Germany, despite much higher mask compliance and a medical grade mask mandate, had a higher fall and winter peak than Sweden and worse results for nearly all of 2021. It’s just science. LOL at the experts.
    [​IMG]

14. Freebird

Freebird New Member

More shame in the game: More manipulation -- a local grocery store (Kroger owned) had a sign out front for a long time saying that you have to wear a mask to enter. Even had a prostitute employee out front goading you to "wear a mask" -- "YOUR mask".

Now the sign says that those who have been vaccinated don't have to wear masks, and those who haven't been vaccinated have to (continue) to wear a mask.

"Shame on you mask wearers, you didn't get vaccinated."
    "Ha-ha-ha we don't have to wear masks anymore, but you do." etc.

It just keeps getting more and more gross.

Brilliantly concocted. Evil of course but brilliant. Just look at the patterns of manipulation and other bullshit as it has progressed from Day 1.

caroline and Richard Watson like this.
  15. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Many people around here though just say "Fuck you, I'm not wearing a mask anymore anyway."

16. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

Good on em, very rare to see anyone wearing facial nappies here

caroline and Freebird like this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It's not a failure, it's an attempt to maintain power: "Johns Hopkins Prof: Half Of Americans Have Natural Immunity; Dismissing It Is ‘Biggest failure Of Medical Leadership’"

What will we do? What should we do now about COVID?

It is now clear COVID is the excuse. What should we do is see how Nature solved COVID using cell-mediated and adaptive immune responses in the non-vaccinated group. No one is doing what should be done in medicine any longer.

Our elected officials’ additional lockdown requiring human masks is not for our health.

It is established -> lockdowns increase deaths, face masks do not stop transmission of the nanoparticles of COVID.

This narrative on humanity is being written.

It is not for our benefit.

It is clear +PCR test with no cycles threshold controls is NOT to identify true infection.

Fraudulent Fauci made it very clear -> the great vaccine will not lift the lockdown requirements

Why would a “return to normality” be a bad thing for Biden?

Is the heart of the matter purely intent on “safety”?

The difference between "should and will" is a massive chasm. Every person in life painfully experiences the chasm between their inner vision and its ultimate expression in reality. The chasm is never completely bridged. We all have the conviction, perhaps illusory, that we have much more to say than appears in our actions.

https://summit.news/2021/05/26/john...-it-is-biggest-failure-of-medical-leadership/

caroline, Richard Watson, EWO and 6 others like this.
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The other side is not much better.

Add to the below:
    voting machines hooked up to the internet, outside of USA borders.
    upload_2021-5-29_12-15-6.png

19. Freebird

Freebird New Member

And here's more programming\reinforcement for "dealing with" what's "normal" now -- what "IS":

Pathetic emotional manipulation (but it works of course)... "and here's more technology for ya to save the day. Don't worry about the cost, it's worth it. Just remember: You can't be around real people, it's not good for you. Never will be. Technology's better......

And as you weaken... weaken... weaken...

And have no idea what hit you -- and finally die off (for God's sakes!) -- we will have won. You fools!"

20. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Awesome.