1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The 'mask'arade continues.......

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Dr. Fauci did magazine covers and starred in movies as you watched your business go under and your kid lose a year of education. He repeatedly lied about funding the Wuhan lab and sent tax dollars that funded the abuse and murder of puppies. #FauciLiedDogsDied

GavinH, JanSz and Richard Watson like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

A good litmus test for somebody's level of awareness is whether they believe Anthony Fauci is the hero or the villain in all this. The politicians who are supporting him need to be removed and also tried for treason. Medical tyranny exists in this country and Benjamin Rush warned us it would come.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

How do you know society is sick and cannot think well? Cuomo killed the elderly and was taken down because he said rude things to women. Fauci's malice and incompetence has resulted in unimaginable death and human suffering and he might go down because he killed dogs. Our culture is failing.

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

SCOTUS
    willing to heard the request
    Not only vaccination but about everything else, starting with elections integrity.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
  5. Inger

Inger Silver

Yes... our culture is failing and the justice in our countries does not work.

I have lost my hope for this civilisation. It is going to destroy itself, clearly.

Now for me it is about survival, and taking care of the ones who wants our help.
    I am just so done. This is horrendous.
    People are starting to suffer more and more vaccine injuries and it is painful to watch.

Some days I just am not so strong and just wished I had some strong arms to hold me tight :thumbsdown::tears:

GavinH and caroline like this.
  6. Today October 26th 2021, FDA Advisory Committee will vote on whether or not to "permit" Emergency Authorization for administration of their COVID-19 mRNA vaccine to children 5 through 11 years of age.

A Safety study was conducted on 5-11 children and submitted to this FDA meeting for review

In this study, they were looking for fever, fatigue, headache, diarrhea, chills, joint pain, vomiting.

upload_2021-10-26_9-51-23.png

Please note: No blood analysis to confirm or resolve concerns for known issues like (Myocarditis, Pericarditis, or Anaphylaxis). This nor other medical analysis were not performed before the “trial” (for baseline) nor after completion of the "trial" were conducted.

Blood tests are used to diagnose or confirm myocarditis include a complete blood count and a test to check the levels of certain proteins (enzymes) that signal heart muscle damage. Other blood tests can be done to determine if there are antibodies against viruses and other organisms that might cause a myocarditis-related infection.​

However, the report focused on hypersensitivity as a "critical" measurement.

Dr. @Jack Kruse question: During your en-doctrine-ation, while you studied immunology & vaccine development & approval processes, when was it appropriate to submit a sensitivity analysis for approval to the board of review?

Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
    GavinH and Jason F like this.
  7. We hold hands across the seas together.

GavinH and Christine Renner like this.
  8. In that speech, he spoke about the costs:
    "As we peer into society's future, we--you and I, and our government-must avoid the impulse to live only for today, plundering, for our own ease and convenience, the precious resources of tomorrow. We cannot mortgage the material assets of our grandchildren without risking the loss also of their political and spiritual heritage. We want democracy to survive for all generations to come, not to become the insolvent phantom of tomorrow."​

Well, today is the dawn of yesterday's future. We have spent our great-great-grandchildren's future to relieve our fear of a sickness.

GavinH likes this.
  9. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

Hopefully once you are back home you will feel more positive again.

Our PM made a statement in a TV interview Friday that has shocked many of the 40% awake, she was asked something like. 'are you aware that your government is dividing the country in to two'?, 'yes' she said with a sociopath smirk. She doesn't realize how much damage to there plan that that has done.

GavinH, John Schumacher and caroline like this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

John Schumacher said:
    What is interesting to me is: not one US Court is willing to heard the requests nor subpoena the data from Pfizer for review.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    [QU OTE="JanSz, post: 305372, member: 933"]SCOTUS
    willing to hear the request
    Not only vaccination but about everything else, starting with elections integrity.

[​IMG]
    [/QUOTE]
    Likely because is too busy renaming animals as humans.
    https://targetliberty.org/animals-d..._campaign=newsletter&utm_content=TLnewsletter
    upload_2021-10-26_16-39-47.png
    Does anybody know if she is straight or flexible?
    /////////////

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
  11. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

Oh gees, then comes transgender animals.. opps sorry 'human animals'

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The US Government can't mandate US Citizens be vaccinated as a condition of entering or leaving America. That's unconstitutional.

GavinH, ND Hauf and John Schumacher like this.
  13. Thank you for sharing just a part of Dr Fauci's record.

14. Jacks

Jacks Gold

I saw the video. Definitely a big smirk. She knows what she is doing! The world is in Lock step....

GavinH and Richard Watson like this.
  15. Jacks

Jacks Gold

What about green card holders?

16. GavinH

GavinH Gavin Horner

Adrenochrome?

17. GavinH

GavinH Gavin Horner

Yes. I agree.

JanSz likes this.
  18. Inger

Inger Silver

Well.. I talked to the Boss today. I told him to try ivermectin. He is a vet so he can get as much as he likes of it.

He ordered several bottles and told me he will give me some bottles too, so I can take with me to Finland and help friends or someone in need. It is not easy to come by ivermectin if you dont know a vet personally... I feel kinda lucky :love:

Who knows what it will be good for these next months....

Jacks, caroline, GavinH and 2 others like this.
  19. Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
    Richard Watson likes this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

More on vax efficacy from Singapore.

I posted about Singapore yesterday, but it bears repeating that they reported the equivalent of 230,000 cases in the US the other day despite being 18.5 months into a mask mandate & with 85% of their population vaccinated

[​IMG]

caroline and GavinH like this.