1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The 'mask'arade continues.......

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Despite the suppression of information, some is leaking out.

Former Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Robert Redfield said that more than 40 percent of people who have recently died from Wuhan coronavirus in Maryland were fully vaccinated.

Fully vaccinated: https://www.reuters.com/world/us/ex...covid-complications-facebook-post-2021-10-18/
    upload_2021-10-20_9-49-59.png

GavinH and Johan Lindstrøm like this.
  2. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

upload_2021-10-20_13-35-55.jpeg

upload_2021-10-20_13-36-9.jpeg

Help is on the way.... o_O

3. Adding a remark to @Jack Kruse October 15, 2021 BTC #34: BITCOIN CULTURE MEETS DRED SCOTT

https://academyofideas.com/2020/12/how-civil-disobedience-safeguards-freedom-and-prevents-tyrann

“In [totalitarianism] shortages of material goods, even of necessities, were not a drawback but a great advantage for the rulers. These shortages were not accidental to the terror, but one of its most powerful instruments. Not only did shortages keep people’s minds strictly on bread and sausage, and divert their energies to procuring them so that there was no time or inclination left over for subversion, but the shortages meant that people could be brought to inform, spy and betray each other very cheaply. . .”

Theodore Dalrymple, The Wilder Shores of Marx: Journeys in a Vanishing World​

Jacks, JanSz and 5G Canary like this.
  4. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

This shows us that tax payers and consumers have grossly overpaid for the most expensive and worst theatrical performances in history. Makes Hollywood look very underpaid.... Lol!

I wouldn’t take ANYTHING anyone is pushing other than Mother Nature! I am going on my 4th year without taking even an over the counter medication and I feel amazing! We have been trained by those WHO wish to rule the world to turn our backs on Mother Nature.

Our body was built to follow the rules of nature. The body will do what it needs to do in order to survive if it is given the right environment. If given the wrong environment the body will still do what it needs to do but it probably won’t be to survive. Environment = information ... that information needs to come from Mother Nature and not the artificial matrix environment those in power continue to create.

Stressful emotions help us to adapt to our environment by providing information, both good and bad. And only become maladaptive/chronic if we fail to take the appropriate actions.

We need to look at what is happening on the outside to understand what is happening on the inside.

The “Environment” is always the key!

upload_2021-10-20_18-7-48.jpeg

5. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

When Governments all around the world said they were following the “Science” - little did we know, they weren’t referring to the natural sciences of biology, chemistry and physics... they meant Computer and Behavioural sciences!

upload_2021-10-20_18-12-36.jpeg

Attached Files:

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

7. Jacks

Jacks Gold

Yep - seems to be happening now (shortages). Plus we are going to get blamed for this too!

8. sic

The CDC further states that “Isolation and quarantine help protect the public by preventing exposure to people who have or may have a contagious disease.”

May have a contagious disease? Did you catch that clever choice of words? You could be completely healthy, but if the government declares you “may” carry a contagion, it claims the right to have you isolated and interned somewhere away from your home.

https://libertysentinel.org/cdc-claims-it-can-hijack-police-to-enforce-covid-tyranny

GavinH likes this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

This is all getting sicker by the day.

Apparently we have 1 case of covid in our town ...and everyone is scared to death.

Thank goodness I only faked signing in anywhere I went. We only have one supermarket and the covid case was there - so anyone who was there has to get tested and iso.

I just don't get how and why everyone is buying into all this political BS.

It is like everyone's common sense has deserted them. They don't see how they are being lied to and manipulated.

The only thing that matters now is me and mine.

GavinH likes this.
  10. caroline

caroline Moderator

Jack says to get out of this country - that is all well and good to say that but where would we go - even if we could get out of this giant internment camp.

This Nazi regime has truly locked us down and it seems like they have thrown away the keys.

In the U.S. at least you can pack up your car and drive to another state - or drive to Mexico or even to El Salvador.

I am noticing that those of us that are unvaxed are really struggling mentally and emotionally now. We see the handwriting on the wall.

The obedient idiots seem to be quite happy because they can now go to the pub.

They haven't noticed that all their freedoms are slipping away.

Ignorance is bliss?

Us unjabbed Aussies need a giant hug.....

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
    GavinH likes this.
  11. Lots of "HUGS". Buy a sailboat, take what you need with you and travel to freedom.

12. CDC reference - https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/aboutlawsregulationsquarantineisolation.html

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

It is not as farfetched as I initially thought.
    @caroline think about that.
    Some people do not even need a boat.
    There is a number of people who have B or $ and sailboats but looking for crew.
    That crew often works the boat for the pleasure of sailing and food.

I met one boat like that, must have been 1986.
    I was on my powerboat a few miles from Verrazano Bridge NYC.
    There was no wind. I see people on sailboats wawing at me.
    Tuns out Polish guy is going to a Toll Boats Parade. (From Poland to Brazil then to NYC for the parade).
    I towed him real close to the bridge, then the wind came and he was able to sail.

upload_2021-10-21_12-18-57.png

upload_2021-10-21_12-33-24.png

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
    GavinH, caroline and John Schumacher like this.
  14. caroline

caroline Moderator

I have already thought that a boat may be the way to go.....I figured we can go to the top end of Aus and catch a boat [or swim for it]. But you need to be double jabbed everywhere now I think.....and Queensland won't let anyone from New South Wales in either....so, basically, we can't leave our own state.

This sounds like the refuge problem in reverse........

GavinH likes this.
  15. caroline

caroline Moderator

We use to be very critical of all the boat people arriving on our shores .......now we are trying to escape!

GavinH likes this.
  16. this is bad.... sorry

caroline likes this.
  17. We are on our way to risk the Weimar Republic and Hyperinflation? If you're in the middle class, you'll be fucking crushed.

>>>> average Joe
    Gets free $
    Lower expenses, rent, etc.
    Assets up
    = supply down, demand up

>>>> trade deficit
    The average Joe will not work
    More must be imported from China first and foremost
    = supply chains chaos

>>>> Lots of new government regulations
    Truckers getting micromanagement by government
    - e.g. CA, 20 percent decrease in #trucks from Jan 2020.
    Work agenda / ESG
    Needle mandates ...
    = society produces far fewer goods and services

Good one:

upload_2021-10-22_11-6-32.png
    upload_2021-10-22_11-6-43.png
    upload_2021-10-22_11-8-26.png
    upload_2021-10-22_11-15-57.png
    upload_2021-10-22_11-40-55.png

Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

And thought that Sodom and Gomorrah were in Syria only.
    So many ways to screw your neighbor.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021