1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The 'mask'arade continues.......

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
    JanSz likes this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2021-10-19_14-12-35.png

Using Firefox I got above.
    When I clicked to unblock the video
    I was not able to see the whole post.

Microsoft Edge allowed me to see the video and run it.

upload_2021-10-19_14-17-24.png

Johan Lindstrøm likes this.
  4. Sorry, I deleted the interview when they were finished with the live version. I see that the video still works.
    https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?height=314&href=https://www.facebook.com/100073326376045/videos/428620715303116/&show_text=false&width=560&t=0

Richard Watson and JanSz like this.
  5. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

I feel for them over there, I feel so lucky that I go everywhere here not wearing a mask while hardly being asked why.

GavinH likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

yep - we know lots of people that were adamant until they were not allowed to bowl.

everything is going downhill really fast here - I have the sense that no one really cares except how it all applies to their life....maybe they will never wake up?

The only thing that matters now to me is our own life raft and how we take care of ourselves.

After watching Jack's latest podcast we made some big decisions this morning. We had been taking baby steps - time to put my big girl pants on....

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
    JanSz, Jacks and GavinH like this.
  8. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

Its great too. When in larder shops just about every time I run into someone else, a fallow non mask wearer, we tend to greet each other like we are lost friends from the past.

GavinH and caroline like this.
  9. GavinH

GavinH Gavin Horner

caroline likes this.
  10. Jacks

Jacks Gold

And now this on the CDC website - IVM is 2nd on the list. Just ignore the first drug as I heard it wasn't very useful and actually causes damage.
    https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/tables/table-2e/

11. Inger

Inger Silver

Me neither. I am just so angry since a couple days... huge huge anger in me...grrrrr. At Germany. At so much stupidity. So little willing to follow truth and heart... I am so angry at it!! At all the suffering it causes!! Now I really get how Nazi Germany could happen... and I am going away here fast because I am not waiting to see it go even worse. This mindset of people here is freaking scary to me. A huge red flag.

Richard Watson, JanSz and caroline like this.
  12. caroline

caroline Moderator

This guy is a horror ...but I think that is what will happen in NSW as well.

They have said we will be free on Dec. 1st ..........not holding my breathe.

Funny things happening here ....apparently there is covid in our area but they won't tell us where - they say they are protecting privacy :eek:

I know a lady who is going in for double knee replacement. She called the hospital and asked if there is covid there. They won't tell her because of a privacy act :eek::eek::eek:
    Yes - the mindset of people you know in your everyday life is very scary.

I can't really comprehend how intelligent people aren't thinking thru any of this stuff - just accepting and complying.

13. I'm not an expert, but the upper limit for the dosage of Ivermectin here is off the chains !! Dosage should be around 0.15 to 0.2 mg / kg orally, according to https://www.drugs.com/dosage/ivermectin.html. According to the CDC, as you referring to, this dosage can be tripled ...

14. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Masks aren't mandatory in the UK at the moment, and probably around 50 per cent are now wearing them voluntarily in shops. But the Coronavirus Act was extended for 6 months by Parliament yesterday. 90 minutes debate, hardly any MPs there, and apparently the mood of the house was that it didn't even require a vote. It was extended without one. :mad: Doesn't seem to be newsworthy, and today we get the story about Bill Gates meeting the Queen, and how plan B needs to be introduced with face masks, work from home etc to save the NHS this winter. And scare stories about the green agenda which will push more people into poverty is the diversion story.

For me applying for a mask exemption in the UK will be a cop out, the idea has already been planted from last time that those without masks are likely to be exempt for medical reasons (i.e. they would comply if they could), so if it comes back in I'm looking for a symbol of non compliance. Perhaps a large badge with a picture of a sheep wearing a face mask .............? :D

Josie Thomson, GavinH and caroline like this.
  15. [​IMG] use this one, but wright "unmasked"

GavinH and caroline like this.
  16. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

The offence it would cause would distract from the message, and encourage the government narrative. When masks first came in, a supermarket got very bad publicity for a few days because a member of staff in one store gave maskless customers a yellow badge to wear in the store to show they had been asked about their mask exemptions.

Wearing a disposable face mask as an armband instead of on the face might be a better way of saying I'm not claiming exemption, I'm not complying .... ?

caroline likes this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold