1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The 'mask'arade continues.......

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Dr. David Martin stated,

"We should be investing in our networks of community. We should be building those resilient fibers that hold us together because we know that there is a famine coming. And we are in the unique position right now ladies and gentlemen to actually do something about it.

Propaganda cannot stand against the truth of a life well lived. It can never stand against that truth. This is your moment to be a person who outlasts the half-life of the propaganda reflex.

Don't be the miserable angry one. Live a life that is desirable and you'll see propaganda become emasculated instantaneously."​

Last edited: Oct 15, 2021
    GavinH, Jackie Nelson, Penny and 2 others like this.
  2. Life insurance benefits and claims totaled $747.4 billion in 2020. This amount includes life insurance death benefits, annuity benefits, disability benefits and other payouts and compares with $762.0 billion in 2019. https://www.iii.org/publications/2021-insurance-fact-book/life-annuity-financial-data/payouts

CDC reported: The COVID-19 pandemic caused approximately additional 375,000 deaths in the United States during 2020.
    https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7014e1.htm

The acc.org reported: A total of 397,042 cardiovascular deaths occurred from January-June 2020 in the United States.
    https://www.acc.org/latest-in-cardi...0/27/cardiovascular-deaths-during-the-covid19

Estimate from cancer.org: 606,520 Americans died from cancer in 2020
    https://www.cancer.org/content/dam/...igures/2020/cancer-facts-and-figures-2020.pdf

Bottomline: The total number of deaths according to the acc.org and the cancer.org are gradually increasing year over year; however, the total life insurance claims paid decreased during 2020.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2021
    JanSz likes this.
  3. Penny likes this.

4. Yes, let's do! :)

John Schumacher likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Delta Air Lines ditches "divisive" #COVID19 vaccine mandate, CEO Ed Bastian announces on Fox News. Remember executive orders are propaganda and not law. Treat them as a press release.

6. GavinH and Jackie Nelson like this.
  7. Inger

Inger Silver

In Germany you are responsible, no one else. You have to sign a paper before vaccination, that you accept the possible adverse reactions.. and they are listed on the paper. It is so horrid. And people do it.

My boss told me yesterday, since the Johnson vaccine he cant breath well anymore. He knows it is from the vaccine. And her daughter that is vaccinated months ago, is now corona positive. He told me all this yesterday, when I told him I am leaving Germany because what is going on here is more than sick.

8. Inger

Inger Silver

3.11 is my moving date. I am so ready to leave.

9. Thank you for sharing
    Congrads on your move
    Praying safe journey

Inger and Christine Renner like this.
  10. Anne V

Anne V Silver

who is asking if i was a pilot ? yes for 32 years . you are not useful with your crap ask . are you looking for one up ??? sorry not interested.
    if not helpful , then a waste of time . good day.

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

wonderful news Inger ....live, laugh, love ...and take no prisoners!

I feel that there are many steps on this journey .....more than we thought - but our life is about the journey - not the destination :D

We will hold our head high and be proud. We will keep listening and learning and moving forward.....

GavinH, Jackie Nelson and Inger like this.
  12. Jackie Nelson likes this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am buying my toilet paper and paper towels at Costco.
    The daily supply lasts a couple of hours only, I am going to the store early in the morning.
    I am allowed to get only one bag of each. That means multiple trips.
    Other than paper products, the store looks rather fully supplied.

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Most folks are in one of these two categories:
    1. Got vaccinated because you thought that Covid was super dangerous or that the vaccine is super effective — NOT INFORMED
    2. Got vaccinated because your job mandated it or you’d otherwise be banished from society — NO CONSENT

John Schumacher and GavinH like this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The retirement of the current order in this 4th turning will be messy beyond belief. At a time of unprecedented domestic polarization, military weakness, and monetary competition, they are pushing unpopular laws, picking unwinnable fights, and printing unlimited money.

The global elite want to eviscerate the middle class of the USA while they replace the US Constitution with the UN Charter. Covid is just a compliance test on the path to this goal.

This chart is the most updated and comprehensive library list of 79 of the highest-quality, complete, most robust scientific studies and evidence reports/position statements on natural immunity as compared to the COVID-19 vaccine-induced immunity.
    https://brownstone.org/articles/79-...ity-to-covid-19-documented-linked-and-quoted/

16. Penny

Penny New Member

What a spectacular interview - plus the interviewer just lets her talk so she gets the info out there in a very cohesive way - most of them have to blather away and blow the flow of the interviewee... thanks - I will be listening to this guy:

https://dougbillings.us/karen-kingston/

The above site has all of her documents listed - great!

Johan Lindstrøm likes this.